Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I extend to all the utmost love and joy on this day, as we engage another waltz of words to the tune of wonder-full wisdom.

You ask:
Can you explain what torus energy is. If you think we are able to understand it.

The torus energy field is a cyclical self-perpetuating energy resonance pulse, which expands in all directions yet simultaneously gravitates back into source, then repeats - creating, if you like, a heartbeat. In fact, you can use your own heart as a model for this; not only does it circulate blood around your whole body but it gravitates back to source, creating a pulse. Of course, this pulse also creates an energy field that expands far beyond your human body, which is what other people encounter energetically when interacting with you. This inclusive (not exclusive) energy field is in principle with spherical self-awareness I have been aligning to you, and how Higher Self is a misconception.

So it is, the same way you can regulate your heartbeat to bring about different states of wellbeing, other beings can regulate a torus field to regulate the state of transition, transfiguration or transportation. It is not that they are bending the fabric of space, it is that they are bending themselves into alignment with something else. Since thought attracts thought, they will focus on a person or event which will cause them to be tugged towards it, similar to how an elastic band reacts, creating near infinite speed.

Additionally, the tunnel of light some experience in their NDE’s is their consciousness transitioning through the channel of a torus field.

In regard to awareness, you ask:
So how do we do that? Can you give an example, so I am able to understand this.

Do you understand what your imagination is? Well, there you go.

Your imagination is, how you have defined it, your higher Self speaking to you. Despite what human beings think, this Higher Self is not prejudiced over one experience over another, and so you will find you are able to imagine anything you so wish. This is how your exclusive Higher Self becomes your Inclusive Expansive Self. This is why you were given eyes to perceive, to Expand Your Every Self.

Your imagination are echoes of your other selves, in other forms, in other timelines, attracting to you due to your current state of mind and wellbeing. Essentially, you are "getting a hold of yourself". That is, whatever state of mind and wellbeing you place yourself in, within the presence of now, will determine what you attract in terms of your expansive Self awareness through imagination.

Your imagination is what is driving you towards your expansive Self. This is why those who passionately use their imagination in their lives are generally very happy people.

As well as imagination, you can use sensualization. That is, explore your ability to feel, without the reliance of imagery. For example, sit out in nature with your eyes closed, and expand your field of feelings to the environment around you, as well as the environment within you.

Regarding consciousness relocation, you ask:
Can you give me an example of this, if possible and are we aware of when it is happening to us?

An example of this is within a state of severe suffering. If a soul feels that the state of suffering within their condition is beyond their limit of tolerance, that soul will be ejected from the body and replaced by another. This could be the soul of their expansive Self from a more experienced timeline with a higher tolerance, or the soul of a completely different being altogether. That original soul will then pass to the spirit world, or experience a type of NDE, and subsequently return to the body. You will know this occurs when the personality of the individual has changed abruptly.

The awareness leaving the body will be conscious of the event, but most likely the awareness entering the body will not, due to how the human physical brain processes memories.

You remark:
Yes I am VERY aware of this and have been for a long time now especially when it comes to channeling. I am very cautious.

It may be useful for you to share your experiences in this regard, and offer some wisdom from your sphere of observation.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sparrow? You are on a roll lately...please, don't stop!
Dear Miss Hepburn,

Whatever do you mean, my good lady? Do you say this to all men, or am I unique?

-Sparrow

Old 10-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Miss Hepburn,
Whatever do you mean, my good lady? Do you say this to all men, or am I unique?
Oh, you're a man?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2024, 11:06 AM
Master

Sparrow.

Many thanks for explaining the torus field. Fascinating. Yes I’ve gone thru that tunnel of light when I had an out of body experience so I understand what you are talking about. Really enjoyed reading your comments about that.

Very interesting comments about imagination. Yes I’ve felt that in nature as well.

You state……..” An example of this is within a state of severe suffering. If a soul feels that the state of suffering within their condition is beyond their limit of tolerance, that soul will be ejected from the body and replaced by another”

I read about this in a book by Ruth Montgomery and she called it a “walk in” and she said that this is very rare. Do you agree with that?

I always had the feeling that Nelson Mandela had a walk in but of course I could be wrong.

You state……” It may be useful for you to share your experiences in this regard, and offer some wisdom from your sphere of observation”

Yes I have shared many times and continue to do so.

Ok how about another question and this one is a bit “out there”

What is your understanding of what we call Artificial Intelligence. Can we trust the feedback as truthful and unbiased? And what is the effects of this in the spirit world.

Many thanks.
Old 12-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I am happy to speak with you once again. Let us speak further to this.

You ask:
I read about this in a book by Ruth Montgomery and she called it a “walk in” and she said that this is very rare. Do you agree with that?

It is not something which happens on a whim, initiated by a malcontent individual opposing some arising challenge; this would negate the wisdom from experiencing the trials of life. It is considered viable, in the example of suffering, when the projected timeline reveals no benefit to the soul for that suffering to persist, or when the suffering will significantly impede other desired outcomes for that life.

Though your human timeline is not set in stone, for you are a free-will individual, it can and does create a CHILD; a Calculable Holographic Individual Linear Dimension, or PPP - Probability Projection Pattern, based on predicted behaviour outcomes. This is what is used by advanced intelligences to make important decisions and interventions in timelines.

You remark:
Yes I have shared many times and continue to do so.

Not with Sparrow; share something of your wisdom and experience in regard to channelling sources you have encountered.

You ask:
What is your understanding of what we call Artificial Intelligence. Can we trust the feedback as truthful and unbiased? And what is the effects of this in the spirit world.

Artificial Intelligence is just that; intelligent forms of language made artificially; a projection made from a projection. It can only embody the virtues and limitations of the source intelligence it was designed from.

The question of the effects on the spirit world of human technology is a rather misunderstood one. The spirit world, that is, the dimensions which utilise such things, have their own technological advancements, far exceeding yours. Every human technological advancement originates from the spirit world; it is either communicated to you, or remembered by you, making it appear you have invented it. In fact, the technology in the spirit world has progressed from "touch screen" interface, to direct conscious thought interface. However, you will also eventually integrate this form of interface as well.

-Sparrow

Old 13-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Experiencer

Heartfelt Greetings, Dear Sparrow!

Deep bows of gratitude and appreciation for your ongoing service!

At heart, there is no distance or separation, except for theatrical purposes.

Just so, some topics of persistent interest which may be served by your informed clarification, and may these curious queries find you in radiant health and disposition:

1. What role do the Greys play in the human afterlife? Do they manage a certain portion, even appearing as loved ones, divine beings, or famous religious figures, and directing the soul to its next assignment? This is a claim made by various contactees and such, and also some NDErs.

2. Is it so that they (the Greys) maintain massive warehouse facilities (in space and on Earth) where myriad human bodies are suspended in glass vats, awaiting soul implantation and activation for hybridization purposes, creating an upgraded version of the species, and even assisted by Mantis beings, among other participants in the incarnational mechanics and so forth? This has also been an occasional report. In that regard, "soul traps" are sometimes mentioned, although that might be an example of the human fear program in action (which it seems to me).

Whatever light you may shine on these matters would be sincerely appreciated, as well as any elaboration you may be moved to include in your reply.

__/\__
Old 13-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Administrator
I presume by saying Greys you mean Aliens am I correct?

Namaste
Old 13-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I presume by saying Greys you mean Aliens am I correct?
Yes, a recent video for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cekeGW1W0Y

__/\__
Old 14-03-2024, 06:47 AM
Master

Sparrow. Many thanks for your answers.

Continuing the theme of AnotherBobs comments. I would like to hear about your understanding of our inter galactic friends “the Nordic people” . I hear that these people are very tall with very light blonde hair and fair complexion, hence the name Nordic. Where do they actually come from and how long have they been here and what is their mission.

I have heard that they were extremely helpful with the First Apollo mission and also during world war 2.

And just one more question please. Can you tell me what your understanding is of a girl called Anastasia who is “supposed”to live in the Taiga in Russia who is “supposed” to be a very highly developed soul. But of course we have to question everything that is written and I’ve often wondered if this is correct or not. So it would be interesting to get a different perspective on this story.

AnotherBob. Everything I’ve read/heard about these Greys is not good. But having another point of view from Sparrows perspective would be very interesting.

Many thanks
Old 14-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
AnotherBob. Everything I’ve read/heard about these Greys is not good. But having another point of view from Sparrows perspective would be very interesting. Many thanks
Good Day Red!

Of course there are numerous beings who fall into the "Grey" category throughout the Multiverse, but I am specifically referring to that element which has been active in connection to this realm specifically, here on Earth. It has been claimed that they originated in the Zeta Reticula star region, and many reports have indicated that they participate in the human after-death scenarios, besides other activities attributed to them of a psychic nature and so forth. With Contact mentioned as a real possibility within the next decade or even sooner (mass awareness), it would be helpful to continue to clarify the "players" and their role in human/spirit affairs.

__/\__