Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Here is some real ufo footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IT3WgDQjMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrDcxRcYyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmY_...iczOm_ps3bWeL4
Old 06-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account
People believe what they want to believe - from faeries to aliens, without any convincing evidence. Those who need proof are usually called 'closed minded', 'unenlightened' or 'spiritually un-evolved'.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Experiencer
They're ok. But this is better quality film of the real UFOs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sGZWHbyXKs
Old 06-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
The fellows who made the audio tape didn't make a video tape. Astute commentators at the time (mostly British comedians, who know a funny story when they hear one) pointed this out. The audio tapers could just have easily taken a video camera with them, they chose not to, so there's bound to be a little controversy.

They were called out to investigate some mysterious, unidentified lights in the forest near their base. Colonel Halt had a habit of carrying a tape recorder with him, which is the only reason the audio exists.

I'd imagine they weren't interested in making a documentary film; they were actively engaged in addressing a very serious, perceived potential threat over military air space, near a military base.

This is what is alleged to have transpired, yes? Acc. to those whom were involved and who've shared their testimony? What that I have stated about the case so far do you have a different source which refutes these alleged events? British comedians? I'd honestly like a reputable skeptical side of the argument, what details are challenged or in dispute that you are aware of specifically?

Are you open to the possibility that something out of the ordinary happened? At all? I am open to the possibility that it is all some elaborate hoax/misunderstanding, but it just seems the less likely explanation to me at this point.

idk i find it fun, interesting to consider, all of the different (alleged) ufo cases. Beyond that, more importantly imo, if these things really are happening in some instances, wouldn't that have unimaginably massive implications for everyone, and everything across the board?

Honest questions!
Old 06-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
The events took place over a few nights. If I was informed that a UFO had landed next to my airbase, rather than take a tape recorder, I'd take a video recorder (as any good intelligence officer based in Britain would). Or a camera; there wasn't a military installation, especially a US installation, where you wouldn't be photographed if you loitered near by in the 1980s.

I often find that comedians, especially British comedians, can get to the truth of the matter in a couple of sentences - cracking.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Experiencer
The events took place over a few nights. If I was informed that a UFO had landed next to my airbase, rather than take a tape recorder, I'd take a video recorder (as any good intelligence officer based in Britain would). Or a camera; there wasn't a military installation, especially a US installation, where you wouldn't be photographed if you loitered near by, in the 1980s.

I often find that comedians, especially British comedians, can get to the truth of the matter in a couple of sentences - cracking.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:53 AM
Master
Did you overlook both of my posts re: the claim by some directly involved that the military did film it on at least 1 occasion? Or my reasoning why, if this was so, they would most likely not volunteer the footage for press or public consumption/viewing? Why ignore that part selectively?

Even without that detail, is it a given that they'd grab a video camera? What do you base that assumption on? b/c the main grounds/building was, may have been under surveillance or near the perimeter, why does it follow that they necessarily had cameras lying around all over the place? If air force personnel are going out to investigate something of this sort to me they'd be more concerned about security, ie: flashlights and guns would be the immediate concern of things to arm themselves with.

Agree with you about comedians. That's something at least, haha.

Not to say the case isn't without it's controversies, apparently by the sounds of it, some of the main witnesses don't get along too well at times. It is a fair question to ask, i will agree to that, why/did you think to grab a video camera, although in 1980 they were a good deal less portable as compared to modern tech that can record video today.

However if they did take footage and it's remained classified, as alleged, then that whole argument is a moot point.

The alleged binary code download part of this case I've always found intriguing also.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
When the Suffolk Constabulary visited the landing site, and where shown indentations from the spaceship, the policemen laughed, and said that they where animal footprints. On their nocturnal beats, Suffolk policemen see many a strange and unnatural thing, especially in the Breckland of their home, so they'd know a spaceship landing pad when they saw one.

When the film comes out, I'll be the first to watch it.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Master
And when the department of Veterans Affairs looked at John Burroughs health problems, they agreed;

"...last month, the VA informed Burroughs it was awarding him a full disability for his heart condition, which required life-saving surgery in 2013. The agency based its decision on 21 bulleted items. Among them was “Service Treatment Records, from February 1979 to April 1988,” the earliest of which Burroughs — again — has never been able to examine for himself. But this listed factor is the real eye-popper: “Duplicate documents regarding the Rendlesham Forest Incident, received May 2, 2014.”

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.co...m-ufo-dangers/

If that videotape is out there in existence somewhere, I too would love to see it.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
Crickey! I hope someone has told the Forestry Commission about the dangers, because they're encouraging ramblers to visit the landing site.