Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
To that regard then.Cognitive bias , as flawed as it is must play it's role in so far as it brings the question back to the questioner. Where does one see themselves within their environment and in relation to their surroundings.

I really cannot offer up anything on that score.. However.. Creation would currently not be what creation is in the absence of you.

It is a difficult subject.. You are a manifestation of creation in action in ( as far as I am aware) one of it's highest forms ( that of being tangible/in form).

That in and of it self is a very important point alone. Going on from that and quiet possibly aside from that (being the main thing).

We get this who am I? what am I? Why am I ?

These things , I think can and do confound us to the exclusion of the above, so that we end up missing the point that we are creation manifest and that we have come about , albeit very briefly as such.

It is my lame attempt here to say that in scrutinizing the currant we are in some cases missing the cake.

Rationalizing the position of one star in a Galaxy can focus one to the exclusion of the surrounding Galaxy... I do know how this thing works i.e My life is happening to me etc but I figure that if this is the case for me. It surely must be the same for every other "individual" organism manifest.

So, while I accept that this matters to you. You are far greater than perhaps might at first be apparent and that you are so very, very much more than who you may have at first thought.

Just my take..you understand .

Sometimes, it is just expressing some reflections and find it interesting the other insights and reflections out there.

Through these, it widens the view for me.

I also see us just as much a part of this wonderful creation as anything else.
Sometimes like to have another just point at the other stars out there, besides the one I may notice at this time.

Yes, can get caught in deciphering the ingredients of the cake and miss out on just enjoying the flavor it gives.

I appreciate what you share and for me it just adds to the views of life and gives a little boost.

It matters because you and others take the time to respond.
In this find that place in which the circles can meet

Thanks for the message; "That you are so very, very much more then who at first you may have thought"
This also plays into what was being reflected on
Old 10-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

A perverse epiphany,,possibly..What we may individually think may not matter as much as the fact that we are matter..
Old 11-07-2015, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
A perverse epiphany,,possibly..What we may individually think may not matter as much as the fact that we are matter..
Or you could just stop at "we are"

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 11-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Suspended

Self development...learning to be a correct member in society and respect the greater self....world family.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
There's just so much to know, even in a massive consciousness, that we all need reminders. We forget some half truths,it buries deeper and deeper within our subconscious, and when someone else reminds us, it's like "ah, of course!".It pops back into our heads. You see, we fill in the missing blanks of each others thoughts/ideas.

Hmm..but it seems to be certain people, that do this more than others.

Agree, there is so much to know and most certainly don't expect to know it all. Through or perhaps with in all of it there a pieces that are revealed to help one along the way, IMO.

Yes, there are those that seem to help others more than others, but there are also acts that are done that may have its impact on another in which are not noticed as such.

Like when someone says "I remember so and so saying....and this had such a profound affect on me" It may have been something so and so just said without much thought as to what impact it may have.

The teachers, masters, philosophers, and others that may be designated as such in a way may help and may take that position, but how much is paid attention to what another (average) person may do or say or even oneself?
Old 11-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Agree, there is so much to know and most certainly don't expect to know it all. Through or perhaps with in all of it there a pieces that are revealed to help one along the way, IMO.

Yes, there are those that seem to help others more than others, but there are also acts that are done that may have its impact on another in which are not noticed as such.

Like when someone says "I remember so and so saying....and this had such a profound affect on me" It may have been something so and so just said without much thought as to what impact it may have.

The teachers, masters, philosophers, and others that may be designated as such in a way may help and may take that position, but how much is paid attention to what another (average) person may do or say or even oneself?

Ahhh,

It's like when your in-tune with someone and you unintentionally say something buried within there subconscious without knowing it.

I used to do that as a kid, a lot! People would start looking at each other like "oh my god, did he just say that!".Sometimes, it'd work against me.Or they'd tell me to be quiet, eventually.

Of course, all people say things you need to hear, sometimes. Although, some individuals are just projecting their own insecurities onto others. Another coping method.A destructive one.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Ahhh,

It's like when your in-tune with someone and you unintentionally say something buried within there subconscious without knowing it.

I used to do that as a kid, a lot! People would start looking at each other like "oh my god, did he just say that!".Sometimes, it'd work against me.Or they'd tell me to be quiet, eventually.

Of course, all people say things you need to hear, sometimes. Although, some individuals are just projecting their own insecurities onto others. Another coping method.A destructive one.

I've done similar and had someone say "How do you know that" Find at times it is simply something that pops in my mind.

Yes, learned to be more careful when such happens and simply gauge whether it needs to be said or not.

There is also body language and the tone in which something is express that I find myself at times tuning into.

This brings back the image of the rings meeting and that area in which they meet. It is like what is shared and may notice it at times and other times may not.

Perhaps what also may play into it is just how entrenched one may be in holding onto their position. In this not seeing or feeling that space that is shared or can be.

I find that what I project is returned in some form or another. Sometimes good to air out feelings, but feel do so with respect and ownership of my own stuff.

Have people at times that will lean on me and tell me of his/her worries or frustration and can just listen and let them release those feelings with out absorbing too much. I don't know, think it just comes with practice and letting what is mine be mine and what for another be for another.
Not in an uncaring way, just in a way that I don't take on too much and let it weigh me down.

Yes, can be toxic if someone comes into a space (like a work space) and throws his/her stuff around. For find that such energy can be contagious and takes effort to not have it affect me. At times it does and then have to sort it out.

So, in a way a little reflection of cause and effect in relationship to each other. Which leads to the thought that life seems to be a team effort.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
I've done similar and had someone say "How do you know that" Find at times it is simply something that pops in my mind.

Yes, learned to be more careful when such happens and simply gauge whether it needs to be said or not.

There is also body language and the tone in which something is express that I find myself at times tuning into.

This brings back the image of the rings meeting and that area in which they meet. It is like what is shared and may notice it at times and other times may not.

Perhaps what also may play into it is just how entrenched one may be in holding onto their position. In this not seeing or feeling that space that is shared or can be.

I find that what I project is returned in some form or another. Sometimes good to air out feelings, but feel do so with respect and ownership of my own stuff.

Have people at times that will lean on me and tell me of his/her worries or frustration and can just listen and let them release those feelings with out absorbing too much. I don't know, think it just comes with practice and letting what is mine be mine and what for another be for another.
Not in an uncaring way, just in a way that I don't take on too much and let it weigh me down.

Yes, can be toxic if someone comes into a space (like a work space) and throws his/her stuff around. For find that such energy can be contagious and takes effort to not have it affect me. At times it does and then have to sort it out.

So, in a way a little reflection of cause and effect in relationship to each other. Which leads to the thought that life seems to be a team effort.

Those attention-seeking, or covetous people, have this ability to direct their energies, unknowingly, into certain people(who are sensitive to energies). If they tune into you, it can make you their target. A constant "energy battle" unless you have good protection.You take on their feelings and thoughts, and wonder "why do i suddenly feel this way"...when the feeling came about for no good reason.

If you're not aware, you could grow up believing that the unnecessary/uncontrollable thoughts and feelings you've been having were all yours, when it belonged to surrounding energies using you like a sponge. You will know the difference between your own feelings and someone elses' once you've become experienced enough.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
-ness.
Aliveness, being ness, am ness, etc

But what is it recognised through?

Kind of reminds me of this quote....

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

Hehehe!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 12-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Those attention-seeking, or covetous people, have this ability to direct their energies, unknowingly, into certain people(who are sensitive to energies). If they tune into you, it can make you their target. A constant "energy battle" unless you have good protection.You take on their feelings and thoughts, and wonder "why do i suddenly feel this way"...when the feeling came about for no good reason.

If you're not aware, you could grow up believing that the unnecessary/uncontrollable thoughts and feelings you've been having were all yours, when it belonged to surrounding energies using you like a sponge. You will know the difference between your own feelings and someone elses' once you've become experienced enough.

What you present brings to mind what some may refer to as the "conditioned" mind.

To me, there are so many influences upon the mind that it can take practice to sort through it all, if one so desires.

Have questioned myself "Why do I feel this way?" and notice at times there seems a sudden shift in my mood. Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.

When working or being around people or someone feel there are exchanges of energy that can take place. Yes, feel there are those out there that may intentionally or unintentionally project his/her energy upon another.

Don't find this unusual, but it is beneficial to become aware when felt this occurs. My own way of handling it is to either gently send the energy back to him/her or detach myself from it.

Like I have said, takes practice and not claiming to be a master at this.

It also plays the other way around and to pay attention to what I may project out there as well.

Sometimes it takes someone just calling me out on it to bring it to my attention and find, at times, me doing this as well can help neutralize the energy or at least bring attention as to where it may be coming from.

I believe it's called communication.lol

Feel there is something in what you present and seems to relate to some of the clearing I have been doing with in myself as of recent years.

There is also what may have been passed on by my parents and tendencies with in these.

Someone mentioned to me about will and said he was told "you have will, it just needs direction" Which brings the thought to bring what is willed and or allowed and what is not.