Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I wonder if it's a sort of nostalgia from some pleasent experieces you had in a past life in another country. Perhaps it was your most recent past life. Do you know which country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Perhaps it is a soul mate or twin soul that you long for.

I would say vespa68's replies are closer to the truth. Intense loving and pleasant experiences from the past life could be still touching a chord in the present life.

If it is the truth, then all I can add here is that nature or the Divine have a way of creating circumstances or situations for bringing loved one's of past lives together.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 30-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Master

Soul retrieval is for specific fragments and connected to specific events or traits, no the whole soul.

We have all incarnated in all countries and continents at some point, though we may yearn for one more than another.

I would say some people should not have regressions or delve in to past lives as another post said, because it would not help you in this incarnation. I sometimes see things and do not tell people because it would not help them right now and they are not in a place to listen.

It seems you are having a past life memory triggered by something, but unless it is affecting you a soul retrieval would not do anything as you haven't lost anything form this life connected to the past life.

If you need to find out what the past life was, you can ask the Akashic Records, if they tell you then it will be something to to help you with a goal in this incarnation. If it is not revealed then it is not for you to know and to let it pass. This happened to me and I have had to let a hanging pass. I wanted to know why and how, I did know eventually, but that was by myself.

The earth is one place, it matters not where you are. You were born there for a reason and it may not be clear right now, but the more you fight your destiny, the picture will remain foggy.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Experiencer
Thanks to all of you for the replies!
Checkmate,what i'm missing are the people there,the Land,the ambience...

Ajay,yes,Vespa is right,and i know creating such circumstances is possible for the Divine...Maybe one day...,but even if not,i'll keep living my Home and my Love with my heart.

Froebellian,how can i ask the Akashic Records?
Old 30-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Master
I recommend reading Dr. Brian Weiss' books on past life regression and his many stories of their problems and how they were healed through regressions. Sometimes all it took was for them to know what had happened to them to make them feel the way they felt for them to heal that karmic pain finally. Many Lives, Many Masters is great. And Through Time Into Healing. I have both books. They're really interesting. We play many different roles, we switch sexes, and we have done to us what we have done to others. Karma is just cause and effect.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
Thank you,i'll see if the books are available in my country.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolxochitl
Thank you,i'll see if the books are available in my country.

They sell them on Amazon.com if that helps
Old 30-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
Thanks,so i'll read them!
Old 09-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Wanchain,it's my soul calling me back there...

Are you sure this is what happened?

Your soul energy does not have the intention to leave your physical self unless it's frighten or you move it away. That's why, you can just call it back, at will.

You, the physical expression of you, has veto power over your soul energy, in the sense that you can demand it to come and stay with you. The reason that you have final veto power is that you are the one experiencing physicality, hence you are the controller of what you wish to experience in this physical dimension, hence you have the final power. The soul does have its free will, but not at the physical level. It should listen to you.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Experiencer
Wanchain,maybe you're right,but what i feel is that some part of my soul is still there,i don't know is it considered possible,i'm not an expert.It's like my essence didn't incarnate with me and remained there.Perhaps there's a good reason,i'm still wrestling to know why i'm incarnated in Europe.
Do you know if there's a technique i could use,as far as i know such things are done by shamans.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Wanchain,maybe you're right,but what i feel is that some part of my soul is still there,i don't know is it considered possible,i'm not an expert.It's like my essence didn't incarnate with me and remained there.Perhaps there's a good reason,i'm still wrestling to know why i'm incarnated in Europe.
Do you know if there's a technique i could use,as far as i know such things are done by shamans.

Hi,

I believe you should be better in a few days. I asked Saint Germain to help you, and I know he did some healing on you.

I suggest that you try to communicate with your higher self more. Let me know if you need anything else.

Take care!

W.