Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You sound like yours are going to be happening like mine do. Back when I was doing AP, I would get waves first and then what I call loosing of body parts while other times I just get that body loosing thing where parts of my astral body come out and start moving around. For me thou its usually my fingers first and then my arms.

What has happened there is you have actually got out but you havent tranfered your normal consciousness over to your astral part which is out.

You mentioned about your eyes. I always used to have the same concern that I'd screw up my attempt if I opened my eyes. What I ended up doing was ignore the fact my eyes were shut. I'd end up blind and feeling myself around my room for the first few minutes of my OBEs but my sight then would just end up coming in without thinking about it. (your astral form dont even need eyes as such!). Or I'd get myself well away from where my physical body was eg in another room, before I'd open them.

thanks for the post. the last time when i was doing the flips and stuff, i didnt get the "losing of body parts". Just had the waves and vibrations then was almost instantly doing flips, i didnt even exit on my own (knowingly or willingly).

Its really difficult for me at this point to not think about my physical body which is just making this process even more drawn out, i know thinking about my body will cause the entire process to end. Is there any technique or way of knowingly shifting my consciousness if this situation ever happens again? Or is trying to get away from my physical body the only real option? I dont really have any idea how to control my astral body yet, especially when i am still awar of my physical body too. So I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to accomplish getting into another room lol
Old 11-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator
When you have the vibrations 'on board', then more or less anything you do which is movement-oriented will get you out of body.
At that point, don't over-think it, just simply get out of bed and keep moving (like you would normally do when getting out of bed and going to another room)
I bet you it will be your astral body which will do the 'walking'.
Only if you decide to go downstairs ....(lol)....you will probably feel like you are riding the world's weirdest unicycle. So give up on the idea of 'legs' and just go down, gliding.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Pathfinder

i've read that before, about walking lol. i'll give it a shot