Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator
I can't see the Astral body weighing any concrete amount on the physical plane either! As it has nothing to do with the physical plane. The 'weight of the Soul'? I don't think so.
Maybe it's possible that a long out-breath could weigh 21 grams? Breath also contains moisture, and both moisture and air weigh a tangible amount (though extremely slight, in the case of a breath.) Many bodies at death void urine. Is that taken into account?
Old 11-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Zia

Smile

Hi astralsuzy:)
I lost my dad and I did manage to track him down with the help of the astral police. I really think you should track on down and talk to them because they have lot of answer that would surprise you:) That was my experience, but it might not be the same for you, but I hope it will. You can ask them whatever you want and they will answer your question.
All the best:)
Zia:)
Old 11-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Master
The ultimate destination...

I think elisi has got it about right... It's probably the place you always considered to be idealistic for your needs...

Personally, I've never found the need to query what or where the destination will be... I'm more concerned (if I have any thoughts at all on the subject) with what sort of person I'll be when I get there... That does matter to me... I will strive to the very end, to make the best of every aspect of life that I can, leaving (wherever possible) no stone unturned...

But that's me ~ being me... Not everyone with have that approach to a Spiritual journey...

Rob....
Old 11-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Ryzaack

Be very careful, they may lie to you and they may pretend and appear to be someone they are not.

And you would never know
Old 11-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
'21 gram rumor..........as oxygen left their lungs'

i watched a documentary some years ago that showed several people in hospital rooms that had video cameras installed. these people were known to be dying.

as they died you could see a light mist or wisp of smoke like substance come, not out of their lungs but out of the top of their head-their crown chakra. that's not oxygen.

Way back whe I was on the start of my spiritual path, I did a 10 week introduction thing to various topics was run by someone from one of the spiritualist churches. In one of these sessions a demo was done by someone on trance channelling (no stage or special lighting, we were all just in a small circle in a room, daylight). This was so full on not just due to the voice and mannerisms change but the caucasian womans face went physically to a mans and also changed its nationality and became asian looking.

To top that off, when she finished the channelling, a white whisp of mist/smoke came out of the top of her head and then vanished.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzaack
Be very careful, they may lie to you and they may pretend and appear to be someone they are not.

And you would never know

There is ways to check for those negative spirits who pose as others.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Master

Ive experienced some people as spirits after they've passed over, two of them family members I had a talk too, they came and visited me (and also my cats). This may sound weird but I never thought to ask them about where "live" or stay after death (I'll try to remember to do that next time I experience something like that). Our deceased cat thou did hang around my house a lot in this earths astral and possibly may of been there all the time.

I accidently linked in with my aunt when she died and experienced her death with her so can share that. (I wish I knew where I put my writings on this when it happened as this was over 10 years ago now and Im sure I dont tell the experience now as well).

I was working on astral projection at the time. My aunt had been fighting leukemia for 2-3 years, I hadnt asked family about her for ages and for some reason suddenly started thinking of her. Suddenly I found myself with her in hospital, I could see her but at the same time as this I could feel all she felt (she was aware of my presence Im sure too).

All my family were there (my cousins and her husband). They were saying their goodbyes to her. One at a time they then went and sat with her and privately said what they wanted to say. (Being personal stuff, I kind of tuned out so I didnt intrude on exactly what they said).

The environment instead of being very sad and tears... was just one of pure love. It was awesome. (I found out later that they had all been well emotionally prepared for her death so that was how it was. They are very Christian.. my aunt was a Minister for a church, so they truely believed she was going to heaven).

A golden light appeared, it was in the distance.. it like had a strong pull to it, like drawing one to it, it was so beautiful (very hard to ignore in any way). My aunt started to move towards this light, I followed her. The closer we got to it, the bigger it appeared and the stronger and stronger its pull (not in a bad scary way but due to awe and beauty). It was so very intense. The feeling of it, so beautiful (I wish I knew how to describe it, words cant describe this well)

My aunt walked completely into the large golden light now before us and disappeared. I got stopped, I wanted to go too due to the attraction of this, but wasnt allowed. Something.. (a voice? I cant rememer now exactly what it was) in my mind told me quite strongly that wasnt allowed to go any further (this was something I couldnt disobey even with such a strong drawing of this light).

I then suddenly was back in my physical body again.

I will be forever grateful for being allowed to share that experience with my aunt of her passover.

oh and thou I didnt want to ring and disturb that part of my family knowing she'd just died from my experience. I found out the next day that she had died at or around the time when I experienced this and that what I'd seen and felt was true with the family and the saying of goodbyes etc.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Master

I thought I'd share something else.

We used to have spirit child around my house. I dont know why she was there, maybe she was attracted by one of my daughters who was about a year or 2 older then this child. (I often wondered if this child was a baby my sister aborted as she looked very like my own daughter, same coloured straight hair etc.. to the point I once mistook the spirit for my child till she turned around).

This spirit child who was often around our house (seen by daughter at times too, my daughter was seeing her for a couple of years before I saw her for the first time), obviously got cared for by someone in whatever place she was coming from. She'd have her hair very tidy and sometimes had it down, and other times it was done up. She was always clean and well dressed.

Anyway, from this I believe the children are usually well looked after death thou we used to also get spirit children in a terrible state in the house too which would really disturb my daughter, obviously victims of abuse (I never saw the others but she often saw spirits like the movie 6th Sense thou that movie hadnt been made).

How the spirits appear, makes me think they must be living in realities maybe much like what they were from??? I did some spirit rescue work years back with another, it was interesting as these ones were what some call lost souls, wandering places, the astral of the earth plane and not knowing they were even dead.

I tried to rescue this spirit who was appearing in a photo.. a heap of spirits of all different times were trapped in this one place, he was dressed in something like 18th century attire or earlier. His mind set must of been like those back then too as he completely freaked out when I appeared to him and paniced and started backing away, screaming at me that I was a witch. (that rescue wasnt a successful one).

Anyway, it seems some go to beautiful places (I get the feeling that the place my aunt would of gone to would of been very special) or places much like our own world, while others dont really move on and get stuck.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:21 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
There is ways to check for those negative spirits who pose as others.
What is your method? Just curios :)
Old 12-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Ryzaack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
What is your method? Just curios :)
I think its best to avoid all contact with beings from other dimensions, please try to understand this and just enjoy AP exploring. :)