Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-11-2010, 08:03 PM
mei-ling

I dont find that person attractive either, but, still not as ugly as the one who used his picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, To me the ugliest face is a liar's face...........
Old 13-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Katiecat

On a funny note.....Fall Out Boy has a song called "Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?" -Pete Wentz is one of the writers LMBO!!!!! TOO FUNNY
Old 13-11-2010, 08:21 PM
mei-ling

LOL
Old 13-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Katiecat

Pretty ironic, eh?
Old 13-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Master
If someone you meet out-of-body looks pretty much human, that's a lower astral form.

Xan

Old 14-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Katiecat

Hi Xan,
It's been a while, hope you are doing well!!!

Could you please explain that more? -about lower astal forms looking human? What does it look like if you communicate with a "higher" astral form?
Old 14-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Katiecat

If someone shows you a picture, and leads you to believe that is them, when its not....that's what I consider a lower human form.
Old 14-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecat
Hi Xan,
It's been a while, hope you are doing well!!!

Could you please explain that more? -about lower astal forms looking human? What does it look like if you communicate with a "higher" astral form?

Yep... doing great, thanks, Katie.

The closer a dimension is to the physical - the lower - the more it, we and others look like this material world.

However, we may also experince the etheric and astral planes as a point of consciousness without human shape at all, when we have let go our identification with the physical body as 'me'.

As we go higher our forms and environments become less dense, less defined and more of pure energy, love and light.

Xan

Old 14-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Katiecat

Right on, thanks Xan for that. I had a feeling that is what you meant, but I don't like to assume.

I hear of people AP'ing to meet ascended masters. I, myself, have never done this. So, if we meet them, they wont look human?

Glad you are doing well, xan, I always enjoy reading your posts!
Old 14-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Ascender
Hello Everyone

Im not too sure what this thread is about so Ill just add my two cents worth anyway.

Astrally - Ive met people whom I dont know at that time in real everyday life - yet Ill meet the person a few days later, this has happened a few times for me - so im beginning to trust the images I see more so these days. I also meet departed loves ones in astral and have had some wonderful visits with them, have done some learning also with guides whom are faceless - and dont look like humans at all - yet i have felt safe and trusting in their company as I learn or talk with them mainly in my mind and heart....dunno if that makes any sense - but its something I know personally.

When awake Smiler - ive also had random images come to mind - often when speaking to someone in chat - at these times Im usually asked to give some information over or read the person im chatting too - so whatever I see I will tell and often am correct in describing the way they look or the environment they are in, a form of remote viewing I guess - or astralling even - not sure on that one and its only a label - so is not really relevant as such to me.

Maybe as your confidence grows in your experiences - youll be able to have more affirmation for yourself.

Not all faces that appear to me are people I am connecting with - just random faces - maybe they are others floating around in astral at the same time as me - LOL.

The picture being portrayed here as being someone on MSN and at SF - sure this person has to take responsibility and ownership of having given this impression of himself. Maybe there are underlying reasons for this - which if you knew the person well enough and have developed a deep enough friendship with - may trust u enough to share that - we never know what has happened in someones lives and as far as I am concerned - shouldnt judge people - whether we know them well or not. Whom are we to do so? ARe you all perfect?

I think its rather sad that it looks like someone is trying to disempower someone else - this way - rather than empower them - or at least understand and know them better. Has this person hurt you so bad? Is it all just about a picture? Is it not the essence of someone - we need and should know better - for understanding and for being of service to in some way or another? Even if to give them hope in some way. Have you actually taken the time to do so? Maybe your not even interested in doing so and thats ok - your call as always. If he has hurt you - maybe you need to forgive him - Xan has a great thread on forgiveness - if you care to take a look - it might help you get over this anger you all seem to be feeling. Healing is great - and can only be a good thing for all. I personally try to look at all things, situations, events, people etcetc and pick out how I can improve my own self from what may have transpired - what learning took place for me? What did that person, event show me? How can i grow from this.....and then I thank them or the situation for what I have learned. I see it all as part of my own growth.

I dont judge a book by its cover - I look inside the book and read what it has to say. In fact I try not to judge at all - because I am no saint - and certainly dont think myself better than anyone else.

There are many people here and MSN whom dont reveal themselves - for whatever reasons - or use other pictures of other people - representing themselves. Whatever floats their boat is OK with me - when they feel ready to really show themselves - that is up to them.

Personally - I know this person - and I have known him some time now - his essence is that of a wonderful, passionate human being - he like all of us - is not faultless - or perfect. I have taken the time to know him, and yes I do actually know what he really looks like. I guess I gained some trust from him for this to happen and we have shared a bit with each other. He is more than capable of coming to his own defense here - but as his friend - I will too - not because Im anywhere near looking for anything else but to support him - as I do all my friends.

I hope you all find peace and forgiveness in your heart - not for anyone else but yourselves.

Namaste

PS Xan - as always thanks for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us all

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ