Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Ecthalion

Some great answers. Thanks Guthro, Lora and Nameless. You've given me something to think about.

Dreamie; I tried walking on ice before. It cracked and I got wet!
Old 31-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I will keep that advice in mind, next time I am hungry ! Welcome back !

Thank you

And when you eat that burger, remember the words of Jesus in Mark's gospel, "for sure I tell you, whosoever has faith the size of a mustard seed, shall eat food and be filled."

And he was right!!!!!
Old 31-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Master

I had a chance last night to ask my daughters guide the question about electricity and how it seems the same for everyone - stick your hand in a light socket and you will get hurt (she was holding a channeling session). Here is the gist of his answer.

It is possible to get around the laws of physics, but not only do you have to convince your consciousness of that belief, you have to convince your subconscious of that belief. We come into this physical world in certain geographical areas, and each area has its own belief system. Say that you are born in the USA, and your mother teaches you early in that if you touch the hot stove it will burn you. And later on in life, you want to learn to walk on hot coals. Your chances of doing that without getting burned is minimal, because your subconscious also learned, early on, that to touch Hot will burn you. But what if you are born in another part of the world where people walk on hot coals all the time? You will be taught that you can walk on hot coals, once you are shown how, and it is possible. So you learn as you grow up how to walk on hot coals, and you don't have the belief that it will burn you, you have the belief that you can walk on hot coals without harm. That is what your subconscious knows to be the truth. So it is not simply a matter of changing your conscious beliefs, because you already have many unconscious beliefs due to your young upbringing, it is also about what your subconscious believes.

Someone asked, if someone is hypnotized, could they be told to set this subconscious belief aside, and the answer was yes.

I remember seeing (or hearing) about someone being hypnotized and then being touched with something (like a stick, and gently touched) and they were told that it would burn them, and their skin developed blisters where they were touched. Not very fun for the participant, but you get the idea.

Interesting things, Horacio.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Master
Power of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think if you went to India you might see things that would satisfy that request...even
then you would have to go to some deep retreats or villages away from the cities.

I believe every word I have read so far from the British "expedition" of scientists around 1894
chronicled in Baird Spaulding's, "Life & Teaching of the Masters of The Far East",
a 6 book volume.
Way more extrardinary things to the common man's eyes occurred.

It takes a bit more than basic belief...why? Because it is ingrained in us that walking
thru a wall is impossible...
When something is ingrained, we think, still, in our subconscious, we "can't".

Jesus walking on water is not the extraordinary thing...it is Peter walking on water.
Now, he had an advantage from us...he had already seen extraordinary things done and
Jesus himself had an outstretched hand to him....eye to eye, heart to heart...and excelerated
awareness from a contact high....which is the darshan of a master or guru transmitted to
the disciple.

Miss Hepburn,

As you know, I am a fan of Baird Spalding, too. As a matter of fact, I was absolutely hooked when I read Volume 1 for the 1st time.

By the time I got to page 21, where Master Emil stated that Man in his proper estate can travel anywhere, instantly, no matter the magnitude....after he had demonstrated that capability by appearing in the explorers' midst just as Jesus has done, my eyes opened wide to the real capabilities of "ordinary" human beings.

In another part of the 1st volume, he stated that there was no difference in the capabilities inherent in himself or any one else, nor did he have "a single atom more power than any other human being".

He simply exhibited the irrevocable perogative of any of us to "develop our capabilities" if we so choose.

From the moment I read that statement and the compelling narrative in succeeding pages of the other 5 volumes, I understood that the Faith to do such things is not based on mere belief, but on knowing and demonstrating the Truth inherent in the immutable principles by which any "miraculous act" is accomplished....by ANY human being !

In that moment, I understood that "Faith is Truth that you live because you know how to APPLY it".

For the span of time that Peter walked on water just as Jesus demonstrated, Peter KNEW that the Truth of Jesus' power to do so was the same as his own power to do so....until Peter stopped using his OWN power....by reverting to a false belief about himself ("I can't be doing this!").

What is usually not realized in this illustration of Peter walking on water is that by his own choice, in that instance, Peter turned away from using the Power which is available for him, AND US to use, every single day....from the moment of our births.

Peter didn't lose the capability to walk on water, he forgot, in a moment of fear (a fisherman, no less!) that HE HAD THE POWER TO WALK ON WATER ...exactly as Jesus had done!

We, collectively, have forgotten how to use our OWN power, as well....though it is ever-present for ANY to use....as Jesus and Emil (and many others) have demonstrated....WAITING FOR US TO REMEMBER.

THAT'S what we are supposed to understand....WE ARE EACH BORN WITH THE POWER TO DO AS THE FATHER DOES !

....because we are all made OF the Creator's Spirit...and AS the Creator's Image.

We are ALL Sons and Daughters of the Most High !

I can't tell you how profoundly the CORRECT realization of THAT FACT has affected me....and still does, to this very day.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Dreamie; I tried walking on ice before. It cracked and I got wet!

LOL Lion ! somehow I knew something like that would happen

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye

And when you eat that burger, remember the words of Jesus in Mark's gospel, "for sure I tell you, whosoever has faith the size of a mustard seed, shall eat food and be filled."

And he was right!!!!!

I am not sure about that " faith the size of a mustard seed " idea .... at the moment, my faith in just about anything ... is smaller than that, or just about non existent ....

see what you started Lion, lol ! this doubting business is catchy

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction