Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 AM
cna3089

I do not mean this offensively but what was the circumstance that caused your friend to lose his leg? Regardless of laws of the universe or of someone's pure will sometimes things are meant to be the way they are. Terrible things happen to people every day and no matter what the power behind it is it happened for some reason. For ex. say your friend was extremely vain and this was a higher power's way of teaching him to self reflect. I'm sure that is'nt the case so please take no offense. On another scale your friend could be one of the greatest people you know and it was just misfortune that took his leg and maybe his focus of the LA will bring about the first of a prototype for a new bio-engineered prostetic part that so many others can use. So my answer? Yes in some way he can "regenerate" his leg but as for it physically growing back it's just not one of our bodies capabilities no matter how much we will it. I hope your friend finds peace and I wish him the best of luck.
Old 14-08-2011, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up Could Law of Attraction get a limb regenerated?

[b][u]WHY NOT?!!??
Have any of you ever heard of the book or movie called "The Secret"? It is all based on these very principles of the Laws of Attraction. There is a woman in the movie by the name of Cathy Goodman. She was diagnosed with Breast cancer. In the background of her interview, you even see the before and after mammograms to prove it. In a span of 3 months from the time she was diagnosed, she was completely healed from cancer. She healed herself!!! She even tells you HOW she did it.
Another guy was in a plane crash that nearly killed him. He has so severely hurt that he was basically paralyzed from the nose down. He could only blink his eyes. He was determined to walk out of the hospital by a certain date (Christmas, ironically), and he did!!! His name was Morris E. Goodman, dubbed "the Miracle Man". He healed himself through his power of intention. I am quite sure that he had MANY naysayers including SCORES of medical professionals. But he did it!!!
Dr Michael Beckwith one of several doctors in the film talks about seeing many medical miracles of people dissolving their cancer, kidneys REGENERATED, eyesight improve or be RESTORED, spinal cords repaired all through the power of intention.
If any of you who are trying to use the power of intention to CREATE your own reality, I highly recommend the movie or book. Another thing it talks about that you all may not know or may be forgetting, is that as creators, all we have to do is use the power of intention to create by using the our productive thoughts and feelings to coincide with what you desire. Once we do that and focus on our thought, we do NOT have to come up with the vehicle to make that happen!!! As a matter of fact, it is best if we DON"T try to do that. Because the universe will come up with the most efficient way to manifest it for us in the time span that we give it. Where do you think great inventions come from? Someone knows something can happen, but not how. So, they start to work on it, thinking about it and giving it energy, by thinking about it. And suddenly, VOILA!! "Inspiration" comes and they know how to do it. Where do you think "inspiration" comes from? It literally means "IN Spirit".If you give the universe a time span on your desire, and it does not happen. Then you must examine your process and discover why you are not "tuned in" to the radio station that is your desire. Did you let the naysayers get to you? DO you have doubts or fears yourself about it? Are you worried about what other people will think or say? All of these things are road blocks on your path to your desires.
Another thing, where do you think the power and energy come from to manifest these things? From us from the link we have to God , or Source energy - which is God Energy for those who believe in God. (Which I do).
Have none of you ever heard the expression," What your mind can conceive, you CAN achieve!!!!" So tell your friend not to be shot down by naysayers or people who are just trying to get him to "face reality". Encourage him to refine his creation process by tuning in to the vibrational energy frequency of that desire. Forget about all of those that would discourage and PLUG ON!!
I am working on a big desire right now, I will write back when I get it!!!
Old 14-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Skins_Princess

It is possible that a new discovery could be found but I think your friend should also understand that it's better for them to also work with what they got for now until it actually does happen. I've read the Secret and it's a good, feel-good book but I feel like there's more to the law of attraction than trying to get what you want. Some people do have to work really hard to even get half the stuff they want and the book makes out like everything comes so easy and realistically that's not true of everyone.
Old 15-08-2011, 01:54 AM
FairyNightwish

Hello, just today i heared a story about a kid, which if is true, then can answer your question.
When the kid was at age of 7-8 years old, had touched a little lizard. Once when he touched it, the lizard had it's tail cut. The kid was very sad and the parents without knowing it, PROGRAMMED HIS BRAIN differently from the way we usually are programmed and told him "is ok, its tail will grow back in a while."

After 2 years, the kid had its arm cut! Bc his mind was programmed this way, he thought that will happen with him the same that happened with the lizard. his arm started to grow again...and he finally after years had a whole new arm.
I cant know if this story is true. But the friend who told me about that said he saw it at a documentary on tv...

You never know...your friend can still try... faith and love do miracles...
Old 11-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Ascender

Hiii Leah! This is Helen! I believe that your body is not a physical body but a spiritual one, in which anything is possible. If he truly believes it I think it could happen!