Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
...it doesn't explain to me the overwhelming gravitational pull to be together with the so called twin when and if you meet them. It seems if I were simply observing the other side of some kind of fractal separation I would feel more fascination and less magnetism. The feeling of magnetism suggests to me we are actively coming together, not in a process of dividing or multiplying.

It doesn't feel static and the sense of direction is a profound part of the experience. It is my instinctive feeling that the universe (or whatever you want to call it) is moving us toward each other. In order to reject that possibility, I would need to disregard my own intuition as some kind of highly evolved form of self-deception. And that is not something I am willing to do.

So while I like the concept and see how the dividing and multiplying theory could definitely apply to our existence, it doesn't satisfy me as an explanation for what is going on in this one particular relationship of mine.

To me it's clear that those once divided, at some point later would feel a magnetic pull to reunite.

Xan

Old 24-10-2012, 04:56 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
To me it's clear that those once divided, at some point later would feel a magnetic pull to reunite.
Perhaps, but I would think in this scenario, a natural gravitational pull toward reunion would have to be because the division is a undulating one that goes through cycles of pulling apart and then coming back together, driven by a cyclical force of magnetism and repulsion.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
Yes, I see it that way too, Dulce.

Xan

Old 24-10-2012, 05:07 PM
sesheta

To adbl

It is difficult to trust your instinct at times because we as humans need to see the proof in our egos by having real life reflect the connection. Sometimes it's not enough to just FEEL their love, we have to SEE it in real life. That is the human part and learning to balance the human part of myself with the spiritual part is not always an easy task. Again, part of the lessons i'm sure :)

*** Very well said - I totally agree ******
Old 24-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Master
It's a challenge to let go of hopes for how our love connections might manifest and only feel the love.

With me and mine, though, we've gotten used to it. In fact we often say "It's just the love."

Letting it be this fully is more delicious than one could imagine.

Xan

Old 24-10-2012, 05:16 PM
DulcePoetica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBNcaXLkWX0&sns=em

Something like this?
Old 24-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Master
Ah yes, Dulce... but mine is not so visual.

Xan

Old 24-10-2012, 05:58 PM
DulcePoetica

It seems plausible enough that the invisible underlying force driving things could something as "simple" as the patterns we see through a kaleidoscope. But when those patterns of shapes and color are not made by the tumbling of separate, inanimate components, but rather the weaving in and out of lives and consciousness... Well, it suddenly loses its stability.

It's nice to think that it's all expertly designed with such precision, but there are other forces at play which are governed by free will. I have observed that there is an effective force created when a person exerts their will in opposition to the masterful orchestration of complex multiplicity.

I have chosen to try to the best of my ability to align my own will with the sense of the kaleidoscopic churning, and direct my intent and action toward complete alignment. But as only one red fleck within the pattern, there is something that happens to me when my counterpart red fleck on the other side of the fractal digs his heels in and resists the pattern. From an energy point of view, his opposing resistance is bound to generate an observable disturbance in my field. This disturbance prevents me from surrendering fully, since perfect symmetry is the pattern.

Even if this sort of fractal symmetry math applies to love and consciousness in some way, it is still not the whole story. I personally believe it is my job to roll up my sleeves and get in there to clear out this sort of energetic gunk that clogs the gears so I can fully surrender to this elegant pattern or flow. But I am only capable of addressing my own resistance. The fact that his intentions leave a resistant residue in my flow, (i.e. I can not create symmetry by myself) it leaves a gigantic question mark regarding how I am supposed to live freely with energetic gunk caused by someone else's resistance.
Old 24-10-2012, 06:11 PM
sesheta

To DulcePoetica

The fact that his intentions leave a resistant residue in my flow, (i.e. I can not create symmetry by myself) it leaves a gigantic question mark regarding how I am supposed to live freely with energetic gunk caused by someone else's resistance.

****I love this - 'energetic gunk' A very apt description, I must say!!!

Right now I am in a phase where my answer to that is simply:
"Resistance is futile- dig in your heels and resist all you want....in the end, it won't change anything...but it's OK - I'll wait" (then shake your head and give them an indulgent smile, because you can see their resistance for what it really is)
Old 24-10-2012, 06:20 PM
DulcePoetica

Yes, sesheta, that is precisely how I have been handling things too. What else can I do, after all?