Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
. If we live from our hearts and love unconditionally and fully and truthfully .. when does any of that matter?

It matters when mind, body, and soul/spirit are not in balance.
It matters when one's action hurts and destroys oneself and others.

This thread is NOT about my positing (although it lighted up some of you as I expected).
So, I apologize to Zen for the distractions from others and I am going to let this thread focus on Zen's story.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
80% of “blended family” marriages in US with children still living at home result in divorces.

In addition, 90% of marriages stemmed from extramarital affairs end up in a divorce court because any marriage is disappointingly boring compare to their initial passionate affairs. (Please do not say "How about Prince Charles and Camilla?". Their fall into the 10% since their lives are not same as the ordinary people. They have money, servants, and etc.)

People are being so cruel to you Nada, I'm sorry. Thank you for sharing the statistics and your point of view. I do not think you live in a box and I do not think you are judging.

I can relate to the statistics with the extramartial affair and blended family in my situation. Money and servants would make it a heck of a lot easier, lol. Its going on 2.5 years now for me and although its not disappointing/boring because its still extremely passionate (actually even more passionate, it just grows and grows), but I can see the reality of the high divorce rates and complications with the blended family, as I do live the complications of it. Its not easy at all and it takes a lot of effort to make it work.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:37 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
People are being so cruel to you Nada, I'm sorry. Thank you for sharing the statistics and your point of view. I do not think you live in a box and I do not think you are judging.

I can relate to the statistics with the extramartial affair and blended family in my situation. Money and servants would make it a heck of a lot easier, lol. Its going on 2.5 years now for me and although its not disappointing/boring because its still extremely passionate (actually even more passionate, it just grows and grows), but I can see the reality of the high divorce rates and complications with the blended family, as I do live the complications of it. Its not easy at all and it takes a lot of effort to make it work.

What does high divorce rates and blended families have to do with twin flames? The OP started off her story with "MY TF story" not with my non spiritual relationship with a guy I still lust over. Completely different topics.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
What does high divorce rates and blended families have to do with twin flames? The OP started off her story with "MY TF story" not with my non spiritual relationship with a guy I still lust over. Completely different topics.

There are many definitions of twin flames. That could very well be a definition of a twin flame, someone you lust over.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Nada

Quote:

You know the importance of balancing spirituality and the reality of the physical human experiences.

And they are not being cruel to me since they do NOT know me. They are being truthful to their feelings. They are going through their very difficult lessons.
My sympathy to them since we are all connected.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
You know the importance of balancing spirituality and the reality of the physical human experiences.

The physical human experience is so hard. There are times when I've thought that I completely dislike him and want to get away from him and its all because of physical human causes. The spiritual/soul connection is so strong though which is the only thing that keeps it going. Human things just make this sooo complicated.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:44 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
There are many definitions of twin flames. That could very well be a definition of a twin flame, someone you lust over.

Oh really? Show me ONE source from a published author saying that twin flames are someone you lust over. You're making things up to support a failed sense of logic.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:45 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
The physical human experience is so hard. There are times when I've thought that I completely dislike him and want to get away from him and its all because of physical human causes. The spiritual/soul connection is so strong though which is the only thing that keeps it going. Human things just make this sooo complicated.

Sounds like lust to me.
Old 26-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I don't' see anyone coming close to violating this policy.

I do. If you or anyone else has a problem with another member of this forum, take it to private messaging or use the ignore function. Otherwise the thread goes from the op's topic to discussion of other members. And if you have an issue with my general postings in a thread, feel free to private message me.

Old 26-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:

For the record, I was definitely not trying to be cruel, that was not my intention at all. I apologize if it came across that way.
In no way shape or form was I condoning affairs or hurting someone.

That being said, my point is, when you live from the truth of your heart... you don't hurt others. You escape all possibilities of hurting others.

The confusion begins with society. We are born thinking our only goal in life is to find our mate and marry. The problem begins when one marries for the wrong reasons.. and then once married they meet someone they truly find that they love.

Your statistics are right. I was married and we had a blended family. (5 kids all together - 2 his, 1 mine and then 2 together) it was never easy but it worked most of the time. The ONLY reason we divorced is because we married for the wrong reasons. We adore each other and he is my best friend.. but we married because we had so much in common and wanted family's, we didn't marry for love. So I know the truth to this.

I think the problem someone might have with you is, even though you wish to point out the cold hard truth, people come here looking for warmth. There might be an easier ways to let someone down than just dropping them hard and saying oh well, it is what it is. Noone wants it sugar coated, they just want kindness and understanding, and your tone can be shy of that.