Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Tammy

mmmm well i have had the head tingles, but whether or not that is spirit? i wouldnt know, i get them daily! i have also felt something touch my shoulder, i was reaching into the fridge, and felt this pressure on my shoulder, was quite solid, as it made me turn around, i was certain it was my husband touching my shoulder, but he wasnt there.
Old 14-02-2012, 02:48 PM
prettypolly

@Tammy I to have the head tingles every single day and more than once. I believe this to be from mu guide, who also strokes my hair. I have also felt someone stroking my face who I believe to be my mother in law.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i was helping a client once about two years ago. i picked up on the grandparents and a child, nothing too bad. it wasn't till after she had me smudge the home, when i finished i went back to set with her and we were chatting, when all of the sudden i felt my self rubbing at my neck like there was something on it......and then i was having trouble breathing!!!! it was a "pot shot" warning to me. only then did she say she for got to reveal that she gets choked on occasion.

never been touched before especially so violently.....sad to say i was not impressed. even left a slight mark and reddened my neck.

its amazing how a soul will cause you to feel what they have been exposed to - and its amazing that we can then interpret thats what happened to that soul... i know for a fact in all that i have experienced spiritually mediumship holds my attention by far..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 14-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
mmmm well i have had the head tingles, but whether or not that is spirit? i wouldnt know, i get them daily! i have also felt something touch my shoulder, i was reaching into the fridge, and felt this pressure on my shoulder, was quite solid, as it made me turn around, i was certain it was my husband touching my shoulder, but he wasnt there.

yes a touch and the feeling of who touched you and because you felt it was your husband it comforted you.. Thats what some are able to do.. they always want to send a message letting you know they are fine and happy and they want the same for you..

like the woman that came for her husband (message i didnt convey) but, she did want him to know she was ok and she was there.. to give him peace.

Next time when you are resting in a quiete place mentally tell him you know he is well. and be happy in that

Old 14-02-2012, 04:36 PM
pgrundy

Yes several times

I bought a house that was haunted once. It was an older woman. I never saw her but I got her name and a sense of her. That house also had a 'shadow cat'. You'd see the cat dart down the stairs out of the corner of your eye--but--we didn't have a cat. Lots of folks saw that cat.

If you were upstairs you'd often hear children playing downstairs. If you were downstairs you'd hear them playing upstairs. There were no children. Lots of people heard that also.

We'd often be jolted awake by loud knocking on the bedroom door at exactly 3:33 AM. One morning after the loud knocking, we could hear footsteps walking through the house. We got up and searched the house--nothing. The whole time we could still hear these footsteps. We went outside and circled the house--no one.

One Thanksgiving my son took a photo of us in the kitchen. I was married at the time to a man who wasn't really very good for me. There was a mirror in the kitchen that he'd hung from one of his collecting expeditions. (He was kind of a collector of weird stuff.) In the photo, in the mirror behind us, was the image of a woman in a black shawl and scarf.

One day I was sitting in the kitchen talking to my husband (of the time) about how I wished I could get some kind of validation that all this was real. The minute I said that, this huge black shadow flew out of that mirror, through the house, and out the front door. It made a sound as it went, like rapidly fluttering wings. We looked at each other stunned, and he said, "Did that really just happen?" And I said, "OMG yes it did."

I left him not long after that. He took almost everything I had before I left him, and to this day I believe the spirit was trying to warn me. I finally 'got it'.

Today I do see spirits sometimes. I get flashes of them, like little videos in the front of my forehead. I'll see how they died or just see them looking at me. They look like regular people. When this happens I usually get a shot of info about who they were in life and sometimes even a name or a birthdate or date of death. It's weird. It doesn't seem to have any purpose though.
Old 14-02-2012, 04:41 PM
prettypolly

Wow pgrundy thats a great story
Old 14-02-2012, 04:44 PM
pgrundy

This house too

By the way, the house I live in now also has a spirit. His name is George and he died from a fall down the back stairs. He was very drunk. The irony is, he was suicidal at the time but the death was an accident from drinking too much, so that left him stuck and furious that he was cheated out of his own suicide. I've been working on getting him to move on.

I 'saw' him die on the back stairs. It was so vivid--saw what he was wearing, his long stringy hair, dirty, could almost smell him too.

I've had to learn to set limits with these people. George taught me that. Like, hey, not now. Or even, hey knock it off, this isn't helping you to move on. You can go, it's OK, it will actually be better for you...

These people don't scare me. They seem like any other group of people, some good, some not so pleasant. They're just dead, that's all.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. My current husband thinks it's rot but my kids and family all know it isn't.
Old 15-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Tammy

Sorry, i might have confused things, my husband is not dead, what i meant to convey was that i thought it was him touching me on my shoulder in physical form, that is how real it felt....sorry about the confusion

Prettypolly, funny enough i only 98% of the time get those tingles when i am on SF Chat, or on this forum! so i dont know how that works but it feels flippin amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
yes a touch and the feeling of who touched you and because you felt it was your husband it comforted you.. Thats what some are able to do.. they always want to send a message letting you know they are fine and happy and they want the same for you..

like the woman that came for her husband (message i didnt convey) but, she did want him to know she was ok and she was there.. to give him peace.

Next time when you are resting in a quiete place mentally tell him you know he is well. and be happy in that

Old 15-02-2012, 11:26 AM
prettypolly

Really? I seem to get the tingles any time, I can be reading, watching TV, falling asleep, my last visit to the dentist as he knew I was scared (bless him). They can be more intense when in meditation and I agree it is a great feeling.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Tammy

well i dont meditate as of yet, i know i should, but havent yet, yes the other 2% of the time is doing normal daily activities (re: reading, Dishes etc LOL)