Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2007, 09:14 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind of Grace
I believe that there is always a way to share some kind of common ground, even if it means agreeing to disagree. You are both very eloquent and artistic.... your words are a sheer pleasure to read. Maybe we can conjure up a new subject? Do the two of you have any ideas?

Hi W.o.Grace,
Hey, there's a thread under 'philosophy' on the forum, called "Semantics." I'm amazed that no one has really discussed language, words, there meanings, definitions, terminologies etc. until now, under this topic.

I find it very interesting reading all your posts. The friendly "verbal sparring" is a fantastic read, very energizing. Thanks guys.

Last edited by angelicious : 24-03-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 25-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Maranda

Chadley put this very well and I'm sure he won't mind me quoting him in order to give others some idea of what direction I come from.

"The unaware walk around thinking they have no control of their lives and that they are subject to every seemingly random event that they cross paths with in their life from environmental stimulus. This is the view from the lower mind or the ego. But, nothing could be further from the truth, as your world, whether you are aware of it or not, is as a direct result of your doing. All people have complete control over every circumstance in their lives, but few have achieved the self realization of this fact. All manifest every aspect of their environment but most are unaware that they are doing it." - Chadley

After a long struggle to work out and understand what was going on in my life, I came to the conclusion that we create our own reality from the thoughts we entertain.

Thoughts are creative. All thoughts, god and bad, are creative and tend to become a material thing.

We live in worlds of our own creation. And the truth various with each individual.

Just an example of where I am coming from.

The quality of our life will depend on the quality of our thoughts.
Old 25-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Maranda

"This is the Energy that we all share, this is what makes us One. We are all equal. There is no higher or lower anything. There simply is you, as wonderful as you are, in every moment of existence." - Chadley

Once again Chadley's words make it easier for me to express mine. We are complete. The differences we see in each other are like snowflakes, each one different and yet perfect just as it is. We let ourselves down when we refuse to accept those inevitable differences and fail to see that we are each perfect just as we are.

I have some more thoughts on this but I think it would be a good idea if I began another thread and not highjack this one.
Closed Thread