Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-11-2011, 03:56 AM
mattie

Sounds Like Impersonators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
The beings on the spirit plane love being all mysterious and keeping you guessing. If they can't you give you clear, concise information, don't give them the satisfaction of getting all het-up about it. They enjoy having a feeling of power over you.

This 'enjoying in having a feeling of power over' others sounds like stalled 4D jokers impersonating AAs. Our spiritual team & benevolent spirits don't get into this ugly power game playing. EVER.

It is important to vet ANY & ALL energies presenting to us as the stalled low frequency spirits have great fun impersonating enlightened being such as AAs & putting out false info. AAs playing power games w/ humans for their own amusement would be absolutely false information & malevolent intentions. In catching our focus w/ false information they thwart our connecting w/ the real benevolent energies & waste our time. As it is our responsibility to connect correctly, the higher energies can’t step in & remedy this for us. This is a part of our learning process.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:59 AM
mattie

Less Is More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Angels and guides don't tell us too much because we have such a tendency to latch on to things, and it's really not good for us. They always have our best interests at heart.

Besides, the future's not fixed... because it's being created here in the present.

Xan

They aren't there to tell us the future, even the future possibilities they can observe. NOT their function to be our eyes (so to speak), but to encourage us to open our eyes & see for our self. They are there to guide us on our OWN journey of discovery w/ as light of a touch as possible.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Master
Don't worry, everything is going to be fine......nothing is going to happen....people have been predicting almost yearly the worlds end or some such thing and it hasnt happened yet.......just live for today and leave tomorrow for tomorrow we can only ever be where we are this very second....and what will come is a mystery and not to be worried upon.
Its very difficult to believe all the predictions from Angels or other because its seems they give each recipient some differing information there by making it quite difficult to believe any of them at all.....so trust in yourself......and don't let fear take you over.......live your life to the fullest......
Old 27-11-2011, 04:06 AM
mattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
I havent been told anything specific, although 2012 is not the end of the world. Not our existence or the existence of any other living thing.

The reasonable channels have been disputing this apocalyptic nonsense for YEARS.

Quote:
I was told that the alignement of the planets will be an awakening for some, and unveiling for others.

This is already occurring for many.

Tyberonn- “On December 21st, 2012 will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. But we tell you, for many of you Dear Ones that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. It is not written in stone. ... It is not a specific date on the calendar.”

Quote:
I was gievn visions although they were symbolic so I can understand the language of my guides and the meaning of what I was being 'transmitted'.
The visions were that this is not the end, although migrations of different types of being will occur, because the frequency of the earth will be high enough for them to come.
This is because we have a chance to evolve, and others will have a chance to learn many lessons that normally would not occur if the earth would still vibrate at the frequency it had only decades ago.
This is probably not so accurate as I am still learning different ways to channel ad automatic write, although it made sense along with the syncroncities which had been occuring over the last few years.

TRUST your own energies. The information if very good.

This is actually VERY accurate & in sync w/ what some very experienced channels have been saying. Because we are raising the overall consciousness of the planet’s people w/ every single one of us that expands our consciousness & raises our frequency, the things that would have taken the arduous work of a lifetime(s) just a decade or 2 ago now can be accomplished fairly quickly.
Old 27-11-2011, 04:11 AM
mattie

Move Past Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampOrchid
I don't know. I want to say I don't believe in the 'end' of the world nonsense. But at the same time, specially today for some reason, I feel like something big is just gloomy and looming over us. Like a heavy fog. Something spooky, not right.

I had a really horrible dream last night and I am hoping it has nothing to do with that. But any how.

I'm not afraid, or believe in 2012. But I would like to be someone who is 'prepared' just in case 'something' does happen. I am more terrified of what other people who are freaking out over this might do. Mass chaos is what frightens me. Not here say.

The end of the world stuff is just more apocalyptic fear mongering nonsense. This has been discredited for years by countless ethical major channels.

Move past this ominous fear feeling. It will only impair your own frequency.

What you're perceiving could be many things such as being able to sense negative energy that is being released or transmuted, but not yet having the perspective to ID what it is. Negative energy being transmuted or released from the planet or its people is a very good thing & NOTHING to fear whatsoever. It’s wonderful progress. Resist the urge to assume it is a particular thing.
Old 27-11-2011, 04:13 AM
mattie

AAs Not There To Tell Us, But Help Us Move Into Creating Our OWN Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
All they will tell me, is it's not what anyone thinks is going to happen. They do love being cryptic.

It's not their function to tell us. Their function is to help us discover what it it & even more, to move into being creator energies to ACTIVELY CREATE what we WANT it to be.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:42 AM
babycakes

Mattie,
thankyou. i was sure you had it in for me...but thanks. Sometimes its nice to have confirmation of what im recieving as accurate.
Old 27-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Trieah

Quote:
But one thing that was in his video, about the shape of the sun lately, and its glare. I was driving yesterday, and my daughter decided she'll stick her head out and take pictures of this sun to test his theory. She looked at the photos and squealed that the videos are correct. I had a look at a red light, and the sun was actually shaped, kind of like it has a growth on its south westerly. And it had a white orb which appeared to be moving around the sun, with each snap. This defintely made me curious. I wrote this because im wondering what you think about it.
Bright blessings.

Of all the 2012 predictions I've heard about, the one about the sun seems the most plausible. Apparently, the sun lets out a massive EMP (elector magnetic pulse) every 500 years or so. EMPs have a tendency to completely fry anything electrical. The EMP blast has never really made much of a difference in all the past times the sun had done this, because there weren't any electrical gadgets around to mess with. So one of the possible theories of 2012, is that this EMP is going to wipe out all the worlds electrical devices, and we'd be forced to learn how to get along with out our electronic advanced technologies.
Old 27-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Master

Not all the worlds electrical devices. An EMP blast is a well known weapon; all you need to do is explode an atomic bomb in the higher atmosphere iirc and it will indeed knock out the greater part of the world electronics. But the military's systems and core government systems have been protected from EMP for 40 years or so.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:03 PM
babycakes

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Of all the 2012 predictions I've heard about, the one about the sun seems the most plausible. Apparently, the sun lets out a massive EMP (elector magnetic pulse) every 500 years or so. EMPs have a tendency to completely fry anything electrical. The EMP blast has never really made much of a difference in all the past times the sun had done this, because there weren't any electrical gadgets around to mess with. So one of the possible theories of 2012, is that this EMP is going to wipe out all the worlds electrical devices, and we'd be forced to learn how to get along with out our electronic advanced technologies.

OMG! does that mean no foxtel?
lol....
no seriously i agree with that. i didnt think about it in such a way as emp...as id never heard of it, but as a teen i did have many visions and dreams that prove that theory.
Once i was turning on a tap, i was only about 12 or 13, when as i turned it on i receieved a vision t hat soon the water wont come gushing out like the way it then, and the vision was a single drop would be so precious.
also, i had a strange dream where i was walking through a terrible dust storm, everything was red, and very very hot. I was making my way to a large tent, where i seemed to know had water and was like a refuge from the dust. It was hard to find an opening because it was so protected from the heat and dust.
Weird dream hey? Decades later i still remember it very vividly, and it feels very real. My cousin had a similar dream years later, and my daughter had one similar only last year.
I dont think the earth will get that bad, although the theory of elecrticity being eliminated from us makes sense, as well as other technologies that we rely on.
Bright blessigs.