Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Nicole

Mary, there are a number of Angel decks out there... my recommendation is to go into a shop and look through them and find the one that you're most attracted to.

I have 2 Angel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue...

* Healing with the Angels
* Messages from your Angels

Good luck in finding the right deck for you :)
Old 28-05-2006, 05:06 PM
muddy1

Thanks, I have both those too.
Mary
Old 29-05-2006, 10:06 AM
eternity

please ask angels for help with humility nad respect.be yourself and say,please--i need you help.
Light and grace.
eternity.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity
please ask angels for help with humility nad respect.be yourself and say,please--i need you help.
Light and grace.
eternity.
Hi eternity. I know little of angels, is the personal connection important?
Do they help without asking?
can an angel help in the same way as an avatar?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:31 PM
eternity

Hello Petezen,
Bless you for your question.There are different angels for different problems on the planet earth.
Yes they can help without being asked.Yes one must believe in them.Yes they do exist.
No an avatar in human form is always one with the Divine and therefore at all times has divine power on tap so to speak.
An Avatar is the quickest way to get Divine help back to your original state.
Peace Petezen and grace.
Eternity.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:26 PM
CamelJoe

I have an Encyclopedia of Angels by Aryella Jupiter. In the 'R' section. 'Rachiel' comes up.

Other names: Garzanal, Rachmiah, Rachmiel, Rachsiel, The Tantra Angel

Sex: Male

Physical description: 5'10 tall with long, wavy, black hair (formerly blonde) one inch below his shoulders, sky blue eyes, and very handsome features. Two pairs of white wings: one large, one medium.

Hierarchic rank: Cherub, royalty, count

Class(es): Angel of announcement, mystic/magick angel, Music angel

Presides over: tanra, sacred sexuality

From host: Barakiel's

Number of legions: 72 legions (360,000 angels)

Preferred tool: a staff that can open a multidimensional portal to send angels close to a person

Offspring: one son and one daughter

Date of birth: March 4th

Announcement: A walk in a woodland with earthly classical music in the background.

Seal: A sun with a portal inside it

Residence: seventh heaven

Likes from earth: chocolate custard, mediterranean music

Description: the cabala describes him an angel luminary with dominion over human sexuality. Jewish lore pictures Rachmiel as one of the Angels of mercy. As Garzanal, he is described in Hebrew Amulets as an angel's name engraved on amulets for protection against evil. Rachsiel (or Rachmiel) is the female aspect of Rachiel. Rachiel is a highly exalted angel, Cherub, tall bearer of a noble rank.

Any one want to know more about any angel. I'd be happy to write what i see in the book.

Aah mods , im gonna paste my sig into each post then if youre not gonna enable img and html in signatures.

---------------------

Last edited by CamelJoe : 03-06-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:56 PM
CamelJoe

Do let me know if you find the information useful.

---------------------

Old 03-06-2006, 08:33 PM
muddy1

Thanks, but my Angel is a women.
Mary
Old 03-06-2006, 09:10 PM
CamelJoe

U didn't read the last part.

"Rachsiel (or Rachmiel) is the female aspect of Rachiel. Rachiel is a highly exalted angel, Cherub, tall bearer of a noble rank."

Do let me know if you want to know about any other name of an angel. This book/encyclopedia is really comprehensive. You won't find this info on the net.

---------------------

Last edited by CamelJoe : 03-06-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:17 PM
muddy1

Thank You,
Where & did you find info. on her?
Mary
Closed Thread