Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
It's all about timing (universal?)
yes

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Master
You've also got to learn to TRUST - trust self, spirit, the Universe.
Everything happens at the right time,
so if you start to put any doubt there whatsoever it's sending mixed signals out.
Surrender and let it happen naturally, don't attach anything to it,
just have trust that it WILL happen when the time's right.

Well said, Jules.

Xan

Old 07-11-2011, 02:05 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Why is it that some thought requests, wishes, desires, manifestations, manifest quicker than others ?

Does this have something to do with the kind of manifestion request, the thoughts sent out to the Universe ? Is it just random that some manifest faster than others or is there some special formula that I am not aware of ?

Dream Angel xx

If what you desire, request or wish needs to manifest it will, you or your thoughts have nothing to do with this. Our life flows irrespective what we like to experience. we have no choice of action.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
If what you desire, request or wish needs to manifest it will, you or your thoughts have nothing to do with this. Our life flows irrespective what we like to experience. we have no choice of action.

sorry Sunny, but I disagree with this - we do have a choice and we can change the flow of what happens the power of thought

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-11-2011, 03:32 PM
seahorse

Quote:
sorry Sunny, but I disagree with this - we do have a choice and we can change the flow of what happens the power of thought
and the Law of Attraction
ooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-11-2011, 03:35 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Why is it that some thought requests, wishes, desires, manifestations, manifest quicker than others ?

Does this have something to do with the kind of manifestion request, the thoughts sent out to the Universe ? Is it just random that some manifest faster than others or is there some special formula that I am not aware of ?

Dream Angel xx
My guess is we're here to learn, not for all our wishes to be granted. What eventually manifests must be whatever our spirits need to evolve. And maybe those wishes manifest in the proper time, like they say "the teacher appears whenever the student's ready"
Gawd knows i'm ready for that lottery.....
Old 07-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:

I agree. We can test this ability to choose by noticing another power... the power of attention.

Whatever we give our attention is our reality of the moment.

We can choose to shift our attention away from one thing or attitude or level of being to another... and our own experience changes in a flash.

And what we give our attention to consistently increases in our life.

But Sunnyshine also is right... Our destinies are not Only up to us, as there are complex issues and influences going on that we may know nothing about.
.. and these can have a lot to do with timing.

Xan

Old 07-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Master
I think I could go insane trying to tame the beast within (negativity/fear/fretting/insecurity)...?... make that beasts. What I have a difficult time with as well is affirming something that isn't now, but I hope to be...or hope it will be and so forth.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:51 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:

If you can sleep and wake up when you want to.....
Old 08-11-2011, 09:49 AM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
If you can sleep and wake up when you want to.....
But when we're awake we can go to sleep when we want to...so the truth can be somewhere in the middle (as it always is )