Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Drewcious281

Ms Hepburn, yes i know it all varies but what ive read and what you say is alot how she is. only difference is she never really made me feel special. she was a hard case. haha.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcious281
Ms Hepburn, yes i know it all varies but what ive read and what you say is alot how she is. only difference is she never really made me feel special. she was a hard case. haha.
Then she wasn't as much of a playa or user than she could have been --- if she was playin' ya she would have put you on a pedestal and shined her headlights on you.
Gawd, the Aries women I have known I'm still friends with 2 and I've watch how they work - for decades!

Thanks for small favors she didn't... the fall off is hard.
Hope you're doing well, my brother. Now, I feel you are my brother.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 AM
OceanWaves19161

I think it's okay to use someones astrological sign for background information...it certaintly helped me to understand one of my old partners who was a gemini but I dont think you can base your actions soley off it...it needs to be based more off your energetic interaction I feel. I also had the same problem to you with that partner but in the opposite sense...he was running hot and cold constantly and I wanted a relationship. Different people take relationships at different speeds...depends on the people and their personality/experiences. I think the biggest lesson I learnt from that experience though was too be upfront from the start about what you do and dont want from a relationship and to check in with each other to make sure your on the same page...honesty is a must if you want to avoid confussion or hurt further down the track. If I were you I'd just explain that you love her company but want to take things slowly, concentrate on your own life but continue to hang out with her and get to know her(all about balance really)...sex can make things progress alot faster when your seeing someone though so thats sometimes something to reconsider unless your sure you want to be with the person.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Different people take relationships at different speeds...depends on the people and their personality/experiences. I think the biggest lesson I learnt from that experience though was too be upfront from the start about what you do and dont want from a relationship and to check in with each other to make sure your on the same page...honesty is a must if you want to avoid confussion or hurt further down the track.

Defo words worth repeating, ty ow~*

Old 01-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Drewcious281

good points everyone. Weve got a good thread going!

So to clear things up although it would make my title contradictory, i am not soley abiding by her astro sign. i think it shows some of her traits but doesnt make her up as a whole.

Ms Hepburn: The first couple weeks she seemed real into me talking about being ready to settle down, etc. at first it seemed she was rushing. talking about taking trips together and then boom, dr. jeckle and ms hyde. She did take me to a resturaunt that she only goes with her family and her long term ex. she said it was special to her so i should feel special for her taking me so not sure what that meant. A part of me is feeling i was a bit hasty to calling it off but then again i was getting tired of the rollercoaster. any more opinions?

Ocean Waves: Its not that fact really i wanted to jump into something right away cause i didnt. i wanted to take it slow. I didnt even have sex with her yet and she respected that alot more. yes we were intimate but no sex. It was a good feeling to hang out with someone that we had alot in common but i can tell the controlling side of her Aries would come out atleast once while we would hang. If i recall last wednesday we got into an argument about something and i hate to fight so i just said "ok ok you win i give" and she replies something like "thats right, thats how i like it. To win". Next day i was like eeewww bad attitude! but if thats how she is i cant change it, just leave it. I dunno, like i said first 2 weeks for the most part she was awesome but then it dwindled. why i dont know. its not like i changed. i stayed the same. she did sorta think i partied alot just cause i liked going to happy hour after work with friends a couple times a week and i would go out on the weekends. what she didnt understand which i always communicated is the fact i go through periods where i stay home and dont do anything for months, and then i feel lonely and miss my friends so i get back out there again. its juts my routine but she was already labeling me as a partier. She would go party and i never labeled her. In all honesty it was like she wanted a relationship so bad in general but was trying to mold me into what she wanted and couldnt accept me for me. Everyone has faults and i was willing to give it some time granted she showed a bit more respect.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:47 PM
sesheta

At this point I have to agree that if she is running hot & cold - close one day, distant the next...maybe you have to just let her make the next move. If she wants a relationship with you, then she will have to make the decision to reach out and take the chance. Let her know you are there for her if she chooses, then back off and give her time/space to sort through her feelings. If she doesn't contact you or let you know in any way that she wants things to progress, I think that will be your answer. Maybe she's just feeling overwhelmed right now and doesn't know how to process everything. This is a tough situation...I hope you can sort through it...keep us posted!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Drewcious281

yeah i agree sesheta. I think she does have alot of personal stuff going on and maybe this was just bad timing. Its like she would like to start something cause she has said i do almost everything just right for her but then she is also trying to figure herself out, image, career, life. Its hard to give time to someone and feelings when your own are mixed up. I told her i understand and respect that and she said she still didnt think it was a reason for us to stop seeing each other but then again i get hardly any communication from her. When were in person for the most part we talkalot but when we go our own ways she is sooo horrible with communication.

I just figured when things are new they should be sparks, butterflies, fun, etc. Not this complicated.... I wasnt rude about it when i told her Friday. I just told her thanks for everything but i feel were on different pages and to keep doing her modeling thing and that i know she will make it big. Her response was, "oh yeah for sure. Wish you the best". She was on her way to LA for a photo shoot so im sure her mind was pre occupied hence the possible distance at her resturaunt Friday night but i didnt just call it off cause that. It was all this up and down with her that was becoming too difficult. I just wish she could have opened up and told me whats on her mind, plans, intentions with us, etc. but she was a closed book. she doesnt understand that i would be there for her and i have shown her that. I like a woman that takes charge too.

A woman that will call me and say lets do this, or come over and lets watch a movie or a suprise but i had to do all the initiating and planning which is fine since im the guy but i do like it from a woman too. So since i was the one that wrapped it up, like you said if she is interested and has thought about it than im open to her contacting me and seeing whats up. Im not opposed to picking up where we left off but only if i get her to open up to me and clarify everything so im not confused anymore. I have a gut feeling she will reach out but she is a proud tough person so im sure she is trying to refrain and or wait as much as possible.

Hell, for all i know she had someone on the side. theres no telling! my sisters think she may have had someone onthe side just cause how little her communication was and a couple times when i wanted to suprise her and swing by she was solid about me not coming by and one time i was too drunk to drive home but she still preferred me not to stay... hmmmm?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:28 PM
GOD! Women are complicated! You poor guys.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Master
It is my understanding that the best way to impress a lady is to listen to what she is speaking about. Guys tend to be so busy trying to make a good impression that they never learn how to do it. The gals will always tell them how, however they never listen.

The art of listening is not easy to cultivate for a guy. Very few of us take the time to listen to what others are saying. Even though we have 2 ears and one mouth, it does not seem to help that much.

To make an amazing impression on any lady, just listen to what she is saying.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Drewcious281

I swear John i was listening. I am a good listener. I shut up when they talk, dont interupt and speak back when i know they are finished. I will look her in the eye to show her im interested in what she has to say. Now i know there is a difference between hearing them talk and actually hearing thier message and i felt i was doing a good job but its also a problem that she had poor communication especially when we were apart.

I liked the girl and could have seen it turn into something but i wasnt all crazy about her. Was just really confused from start to end. This thread was mainly for advice and now the conversations have become very interesting and informative. keep em coming.