Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Neville

Hi mattie,

You said something about the Orion Empire...

Quote:
6. Orion Empire (Orion forces)- Those alien groups born out of negative energy such as the Reptoids and the Greys.

Is this the Orion Empire centered or around Orions Belt?

i ask because the Three largest Pyramids of the Ghiza Necropolis in Eygpt were built in a way that they specifically and precisely aligned to the three central stars of orions Belt in the Night sky at that time.

In Ancient Egypt Orion was known as The Soul of Osiris. Traditionally Osiris is considered to be the Lord of the Two Lands; Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth.

More information regarding Ancient Eygptians can be read in this interesting link;

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/records/index.htm
Old 15-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hi mattie,

You said something about the Orion Empire...

Is this the Orion Empire centered or around Orions Belt?

i ask because the Three largest Pyramids of the Ghiza Necropolis in Eygpt were built in a way that they specifically and precisely aligned to the three central stars of orions Belt in the Night sky at that time.

In Ancient Egypt Orion was known as The Soul of Osiris. Traditionally Osiris is considered to be the Lord of the Two Lands; Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth.

More information regarding Ancient Eygptians can be read in this interesting link;

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/records/index.htm

Hi Nev .

I am not Intruding I hope . . but In connection with my own Orion connections (Rigel star) I researched some Info a few years ago . I didn't even know that rigel was a star of the Orion constellation at the time lol .

Here's a bit of Info that may be of Interest to you .

The "Orions" are made up of two opposed races. The "Council of Light" was one based at the star system Betelgeuse, and the equally powerful evil Orions were based at the star system Rigel. The Orions took over lots of planets back in our galaxy's less spiritual days but were always balanced by the Intergalactic Confederation. The conquering part of Orion empire was defeated 200,000 years ago by the Intergalactic Confederation, and they haven't been a threat to Earth since. They are presently getting ready to "transform into the 4th dimension" just as we of Earth are. In fact, some people on Earth are reincarnated Orions who are here to integrate their negativity and hence allow both our worlds to ascend.

Some claim that 'negative' entities have been associated with some of the stars in the Orion constellation. Other sources claim that the Orion Nebula is a cosmic 'doorway' to 'infinity' or the realm of the Creator, which transcends the time-space-matter universe. Some astronomers claim that a huge, beautifully-illuminated multicolored 'light' has emerged from the "nebula" and is on an intercept-course with Earth, although at a rather leisurely pace and at this rate this 'light' or 'star' will reach earth approximately 3000 AD (give or take a hundred years). Could this have something to do with the prophecy in Revelation 21? Since the Draconians are attempting to conquer the 'heavens', they may have made futile attempts to enter the 'Eternity Gate' and intercept the emerging 'Light' ('War In Heaven' between Michael and the 'Dragon'? - see: Rev. ch. 12). This may explain the alleged presence of the Draconians in the Orion constellation, although certain 'human' groups have allegedly become curious of the 'Eternity Gate' as well. The Orion open cluster itself is the base of a joint Reptiloid - Grey empire called the Unholy Six, which has been working out of NEMESIS in an effort to sabotage the human presence in the SOL system.

x daz x
Old 15-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Neville

Thanks Daz.

I don't mind in the least and in fact welcome your input,

My concern, which is probably evident, is that the Ancient Egyptians were in some way worshipping or even ruled by "evil" "Deities", Perhaps in the same vein of the alleged enslavement of the Ancient Sumerians by the Annanuki.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks Daz.

I don't mind in the least and in fact welcome your input,

My concern, which is probably evident, is that the Ancient Egyptians were in some way worshipping or even ruled by evil "Deities", Perhaps in the same vein of the alleged enslavement of the Ancient Sumerians by the Annanuki.

Ah I understand . Mate I have re lived / experienced memories of myself astral-ling through the secret chambers of a pyramid to find myself on a slab with a golden tomb like thing being placed over me . I have seen myself as an egyptian pharoah with the servant girls at my feet lol (oh those were the days) he he .

But In answer to you question about enslavement and the Annanuki - I am tracing or should I beginning to understand lets say a blood line that was of the royal egyptains that was engineered by the Annanuki .EEkk .

It's well Interesting . . It's all unfolding and I believe the blood line / d.n.a still remains somehow In my system that's why I am able to do what I do and connect with who I do .

x daz x
Old 15-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Neville

I find my time in Ancient Eygpt always enchanting and wonderful, when I meditate with my piece of Lapis Lazuli on my Brow Chakra, I get taken to a many pillared temple and have a Head dress put on me, like to that an official or priest would have worn. I even have a Lover in Spirit from that time Sharon her name is . Or something like that.

There is also a clear pool in the temple I visit...OK I'm rambling now and going way of thread.

I'll tell you where I do encounter Aliens though. Lemuria.. when I go there in my journey's.

They are telapathic have larger and more elongated than usual craniums, they are taller than us. always in bright white robes and bear a tatoo on the bald heads just above the third eye. A blue circle surrounded by a circle of smaller blue circles.

It was these chaps that encoded the Lemurian Crystals with the striations , kinda like a barcode full of data for us to somehow decipher , prior to their departure in the face of the on coming cataclysm.

Afterthought...Of course if their were Reptilians in ancient egypt, maybe i would not have known because you know how darned secretive they are now days.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Experiencer

Reticulans Generally Not Concerned About Mystics

Hi God-Like/Daz,

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey Avadar,

What are your thoughts . . Are these aliens aware of every channel on earth?

x daz x
Of course not.

But I have come across evidence that there are not only government agents but also Reticulan agents who monitor UFO forums to see what we know and what we discuss.

The Reticulans are wary of true telekinetic ability because they cannot duplicate it with their technology.

But they won't really take notice of mystics unless they feel threatened by them in some way, and they generally don't.

Namaste
Old 16-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
I find my time in Ancient Eygpt always enchanting and wonderful, when I meditate with my piece of Lapis Lazuli on my Brow Chakra, I get taken to a many pillared temple and have a Head dress put on me, like to that an official or priest would have worn. I even have a Lover in Spirit from that time Sharon her name is . Or something like that.

There is also a clear pool in the temple I visit...OK I'm rambling now and going way of thread.

I'll tell you where I do encounter Aliens though. Lemuria.. when I go there in my journey's.

They are telapathic have larger and more elongated than usual craniums, they are taller than us. always in bright white robes and bear a tatoo on the bald heads just above the third eye. A blue circle surrounded by a circle of smaller blue circles.

It was these chaps that encoded the Lemurian Crystals with the striations , kinda like a barcode full of data for us to somehow decipher , prior to their departure in the face of the on coming cataclysm.

Afterthought...Of course if their were Reptilians in ancient egypt, maybe i would not have known because you know how darned secretive they are now days.

That’s Interesting Nev, thanks for sharing . I like to hear about other peoples connections and experiences . I haven’t consciously come across the race that you speak of . I am a fan of lapis also . I‘ve heard about the lemurian crystals also - haven’t got one yet, Perhaps It’s time lol .

x daz x
Old 16-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi God-Like/Daz,

Of course not.

But I have come across evidence that there are not only government agents but also Reticulan agents who monitor UFO forums to see what we know and what we discuss.

The Reticulans are wary of true telekinetic ability because they cannot duplicate it with their technology.

But they won't really take notice of mystics unless they feel threatened by them in some way, and they generally don't.

Namaste

Hi . Again .

It’s funny when I asked the question do you think that the aliens know of all the channels / emissaries that are of the earth I did say that It’s something that I don’t really think about (or worry about) to be honest and yet I kinda scratched my head momentarily as to why I would bother asking such a question . It was only when I was speaking with neville on the proceeding post about the royal blood lines that I became aware of an energy that wished to make It’s self known . I began to feel nausea and slightly disorientated / light headed as the energy drew close . The last time I felt similar to that was at an aura workshop In a barn that has sirian portal within It .

As you can Imagine working In a busy studio whilst this Is happening Isn’t the best place In the world for this to unfold ha ha, but I understand now why I asked the question to you because Indeed I was being monitored at that moment . It’s nice to see my Intuition still works . lol .

How I see It Is when a group of like minds start to converse on a subject similar to ours a web of energy manifests between all of the participants . This energy amplifies . This does draw In external energies . I would agree that many forums are watched . I know that when spirit energies enter a 3d environment they are aware of who Is sensitive and who Is not . The light that we emit through our aura’s Is a dead give away that’s why spirits head straight for the light of mediums/sensitives .

So I would say energetically speaking “channels” stick out like sore thumbs to multidimensional beings . I would agree that many mystics would not be a threat . I had my ear marked by a reptile about 7 years ago which was the only fearful alien experience I have had . It was like they were saying we know who you are and we know where you live .

x daz x
Old 16-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Experiencer

Exclamation Group Entities Causing Nausea & Reticulan Attempts At Abduction

Hi Daz,

Quote:
Hi . Again .
It’s funny when I asked the question do you think that the aliens know of all the channels / emissaries that are of the earth I did say that It’s something that I don’t really think about (or worry about) to be honest and yet I kinda scratched my head momentarily as to why I would bother asking such a question . It was only when I was speaking with neville on the proceeding post about the royal blood lines that I became aware of an energy that wished to make It’s self known . I began to feel nausea and slightly disorientated / light headed as the energy drew close . The last time I felt similar to that was at an aura workshop In a barn that has sirian portal within It .
When I do Qigong self-healing exercises and also when I do HCR, and I see and/or perceive yellow energy being implanted or channeled, that yellow energy, which is stereotypically from a Group Entity on the fourth plane, causes me to feel nausea and possibly also light headed. Mainly the first. I suggest that that was the case with you as well. I have learned to reject that energy, wait a little while, and then start over in my Qigong and HCR exercises.

Also, when you feel overwhelmed by channeled energy, that also is an indication of a Group Entity. It is the soft whispers, the gentle and purified energies of discarnate Saints that do not overwhelm but illuminate with refined energies, that is the preferred and best spiritual source currently available.

I would like to offer another confirmation that there is Reticulan monitoring of UFO forums such as this one - and this one!

I am a light sleeper. Last night in my bedroom I had two windows open only slightly for ventilation. The shades were pretty miuch drawn. I awoke to a brilliant white light that entered my room but which did not hit me directly. The intensity of it is what woke me up, as I saw it through my eyelids. This sort of thing happened to me before when I was very active in the now defunct FTTOUFO fourm in 2002; the one I won awards in, that I had debates with likely disinformation agents in, and which was owned and run by an abductee.

Back in 2002 there was a paralysis beam that came through a crack in my shade and bounced off a large mirror to hit me squarely in the face while I was sleeping, causing a little disorientation but no paralysis or unconsciousness. I woke up immediately. It was the brightest physical light I had ever seen and my eyes were closed at the time.

In short, I was lucky. If the beam hit me head on it would have knocked me out completely. Which I am sure was the intention.

This time their aim was way off but not so much so that I didn't notice the intense white light for a brief moment. I then closed all the windows in our home, secured the shades, and there was no further incident last night.

Thus, we can make a safe assumption that there are one or more Reticulan agents who are currently monitoring what we are discussing in here.

Quote:
As you can Imagine working In a busy studio whilst this Is happening Isn’t the best place In the world for this to unfold ha ha, but I understand now why I asked the question to you because Indeed I was being monitored at that moment . It’s nice to see my Intuition still works . lol .

How I see It Is when a group of like minds start to converse on a subject similar to ours a web of energy manifests between all of the participants . This energy amplifies . This does draw In external energies . I would agree that many forums are watched . I know that when spirit energies enter a 3d environment they are aware of who Is sensitive and who Is not . The light that we emit through our aura’s Is a dead give away that’s why spirits head straight for the light of mediums/sensitives .

So I would say energetically speaking “channels” stick out like sore thumbs to multidimensional beings . I would agree that many mystics would not be a threat . I had my ear marked by a reptile about 7 years ago which was the only fearful alien experience I have had . It was like they were saying we know who you are and we know where you live .
As I stated previously, Reticulans/Zetans won't enter a vehicle or home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious. They also prefer that their victims are not armed, for obvious reasons. I am and I am sure that they know this.

I will "not go gentle into that good night."

I also am privvy to most of their tactics and tricks. There are a number of hollow point 357 magnum bullets with their name on it if they attempt to break into my home. Other gauges and firearms, mainly owned by my father who used to volunteer and teach at a shooting range, are also available.

Back in the 1990s there was a major Reticulan episode at our family house. It was the winter time and late at night. I was asleep in a nearby room and my mother was upstairs in her master bedroom, along with several small dogs that have since passed away. An intense white floodlight beam (much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight) came into the second-story bathroom window. It was so bright that it also illuminated the adjoining bedroom. Mom, who died in August of 2009, was briefed by yours truly over the years. Her education about Reticulan tactics of abduction subsequently paid off. She immediately recognized what was happening and completely avoided contact with the intense white floodlight paralysis beam, and went downstairs. The small dogs, known to bark alot as small dogs do, were apparently spooked by what was happening and followed her silently in single file down the stairs. The Reticulans chose not to enter our home that night because no one was paralyzed.

Shortly thereafter, I invested in a Benelli M1 Super 90 - Semi-Automatic Shotgun - that police use around the world. Had that right next to my bed for months thereafter. Great for home defense. Given the opportunity for an ancient Greek-style "heroic death" in battle: I intend to take a number of them with me. My long-term spiritual and energy manifested goals, in the works for decades through advanced HCR, will be FINALIZED when I am on the Other Side and ascended into The Light. So they would only be doing me a favor...if you get my drift.

Don't we live in interesting times?

Carpe Diem!
Old 16-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Hi Avadar .

When I do Qigong self-healing exercises and also when I do HCR, and I see and/or perceive yellow energy being implanted or channeled, that yellow energy, which is stereotypically from a Group Entity on the fourth plane, causes me to feel nausea and possibly also light headed. Mainly the first. I suggest that that was the case with you as well. I have learned to reject that energy, wait a little while, and then start over in my Qigong and HCR exercises.

Also, when you feel overwhelmed by channeled energy, that also is an indication of a Group Entity. It is the soft whispers, and gentle and purified energies of discarnate Saints that do not overwhelm but illuminate with refined energies, that is the preferred and best spiritual source currently available.

Perhaps It could be from a Group Entity that gives me the nausea feeling . As a practicing channel . I am connecting with such an array of energies and there Is a different feel to each (type) so to speak . It seems with the alien type It will bring a feeling of disorientation . Perhaps It’s a dimensional thing . I don’t get the sickness when I connect with any other energy . Perhaps my own energies are still fine tuning frequencies . It may feel like a bumpy ride because of the turbulence ha ha .

I agree the merging with energies such as the saints angels are much softer / finer .

As I stated previously, Reticulans/Zetans won't enter a vehicle or home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious. They also prefer that their victims are not armed, for obvious reasons. I am and I am sure that they know this.

When the lizard visited me “I was” paralyzed . All I could do was move my eyes . Funny that . Perhaps there’s some scientific/medical reason for that lol . Well the lizard had an air of arrogance and supremacy that was In abundance and It’s fair enough to say I was ****ting myself he heh . Well It’s not everyday you have a flippin monster In your room lol . I gave out a prayer to be honest and called upon the angels and gaurdians of light .. . Within 20-30 seconds I was released from my paralyzation and the lizard was gone .

I do believe I am greatly protected and perhaps this was a warning shot across the bows .

It’s so funny looking back I just said to myself Geez that was cool and went back to sleep ha ha . I like to think that I am grounded for sure .. many would of had a nervous breakdown I would say . . Like you say you do Qigong self-healing exercises and HCR, . . I do yoga and meditation daily and I work with sound and crystals, elements to keep myself and my mind balanced so to speak . It’s essential In this field of work .

Thanks for sharing your episodes mate . Perhaps I’ll buy myself a machine gun lol . I wonder If there are any on ebay . .. ha haha .

x daz x