Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Master
I don't know about angels, but my guess is it's like we watch TV news and see all the bad things going on, check our socials in the ad break and order a pizza for dinner.
Old 14-09-2023, 06:12 PM
Master

What do you mean @FallingLeaves?

I think what I meant is that some of those who healed discovered it was a lesson. Usually s hard one. That does not mean, however, all suffering would be a lesson. After all ... people can do great harm truly.

Kind regards,
CW
Old 14-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Master

i simply think, that getting over any ideas that things 'should' be a certain way, and can never deviate from that, or other things should simply not exist, under any circumstances, and should never deviate from that, irregardless of whatever noble reasons or other motiviations one gives oneself that this should be the case, IS the lesson for those who want to be into lessons. And for as long as we don't wish to face that, we will be presented with the lesson plan again and again.

MAYBE it is true that some things are inarguably good, and MAYBE it is true that some things are inarguably bad, but, us trying to use our our agreed-upon knowledge to rectifying that situation isn't doing anyone any favors, in my estimation.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder
Regarding angels teaching hard lessons;

As a bad medium I have perceived several positive entities. Not sure if they were angels because I can't see them but one of them was such a powerful being that the perception was almost visual. I'd say this entity would fall in the angels category.

My perception was of an entity that was 100% positive. We, humans can be good guys one day, bad guys the next day. This thing wasn't 85% positive, 99% positive, it was 100% positive. Zero negativity.

I don't think the way angels act is to give harsh lessons to humans. A hard lesson involves some evilness and evil is not in the nature of these beings.

I think this concept of lessons comes from occultism, Enochian magick and modern 'angeology'. Some of these practices pair angels with demons, something that I suspect is all kinds of wrong.

I'd also say that if you ever feel that and angel is teaching you a harsh lesson, that thing is no angel at all.

Last edited by BadMedium : 10-10-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Do angels teach hard lessons?
Or do they watch you create your own issues to overcome and learn from?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2023, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Do angels teach hard lessons?
Or do they watch you create your own issues to overcome and learn from?
They don't teach you, yet they place you in situations, so you can learn.
The angelic are the conduit in all of it. The direction comes from somewhere else.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
They don't teach you, yet they place you in situations, so you can learn.
The angelic are the conduit in all of it. The direction comes from somewhere else.
I'm glad you said the direction comes from somewhere else.
BUT, is that an angel's purpose to place me in adverse, challenging situations?
Or do you mean they orchestrate behind the scenes for you to, say, meet the person you are supposed to meet for a reason? :)
I always wanna know how you can say this with authority...some say it's in the Bible, some say they were shown this, for example.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

If my perception is right and angels are 100% positive beings, they won't do that.

I have perceived positive entities attached to people. When these things are around somebody, this person shows happiness, not distress.

Also, I suspect we humans can't interact too close with these beings because they'll fry your brains. Maybe this is too much bad-mediumship stuff for the sake of this thread. I don't mean to over-reach.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know about angels, but my guess is it's like we watch TV news and see all the bad things going on, check our socials in the ad break and order a pizza for dinner.
And the ant will ask How can humans just watch ants suffering the most horrible ways?

It is all perspective. Why should an angel be concerned with it, or why not? Maybe some do, some don't.. because x/y/z. Is there a standard 'angel' and they're all like it? Like all humans just crush ants? Or maybe they don't. And what does it tell me if I wanna generalize like that..? And why do I bother thinking an angel is out there to 'end' my suffering? What practical purpose does any of this have?
Old 11-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm glad you said the direction comes from somewhere else.
Or do you mean they orchestrate behind the scenes for you to, say, meet the person you are supposed to meet for a reason? :)
I always wanna know how you can say this with authority...some s""ay it's in the Bible, some say they were shown this, for example.
First, if this placement brings you forward, yes.
Once I was given an analogy from my friends, when I asked the same or a similar question. "if an entity is thrown into a deep whole, this often has a slingshot effect" If the higher self, or the soul will decide on such a move, this is what the angelic will do.
How can I say this without going into much detail.
I. or let's say Rah nam is part of the angelic fraternity. The personality, me, is an extension of Rah nam. Just lets say, if we come to a planet to work, to be of assistance, it is important to have an incarnation on the ground, to see what happens close up and make any action from the outside legitimate. (non-interference)