Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 02-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Master

You two crack me up.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my goodness.. it all sounds rather complicated!!! Now I DO like almond flavour. But rose .... No no no.... Would send me berserk .... But then again you mention pomegranate, which on the "surface" i think would be be a bit of an "acquired" taste in its own... I am, however , willing to "overlook " that fact , simply because it is very good for us, and therefore we should strongly consider putting it in a cocktail , and then we can " pretend" we are being healthy ?..
Remember, orgeat can be made with orange-flower water, too. If that's still not agreeable, there are the bitters, including an orange bitter. I can't look up the bitters right now because my Kindle is low-battery.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You two crack me up.
Hey, I found someone who likes drinks and is excited about trying new stuff. It's like the basis of mixology

(mixology: the art of mixing cocktails)
Old 02-10-2020, 08:15 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjhan
Remember, orgeat can be made with orange-flower water, too. If that's still not agreeable, there are the bitters, including an orange bitter. I can't look up the bitters right now because my Kindle is low-battery.
No forget the orange too .. I'm not really into fruit.. ( can you guess LOL )....in fact I'm wondering If you actually have anything there that resembles alcohol.... I'm a bit worried you see..... Not that I'm complaining of course, dear me , oh no , not one bit ... But was , just out of interest, there any alcohol on the horizon????.....
Old 02-10-2020, 08:17 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You two crack me up.
LOL.....Hi Deb .....you having a drink ?.... Not that we have actually got a drink .............YET !!!....... It's a work in progress !
Old 02-10-2020, 08:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
No forget the orange too .. I'm not really into fruit.. ( can you guess LOL )....in fact I'm wondering If you actually have anything there that resembles alcohol.... I'm a bit worried you see..... Not that I'm complaining of course, dear me , oh no , not one bit ... But was , just out of interest, there any alcohol on the horizon????.....
Well, that makes everything a bit difficult since alcohol is made from fruit (and grains)

What mixed-drinks have been your favorites in the past? Wine sometimes gets used in mixed drinks as well (although it's also fruit-based).
Old 02-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Well, that makes everything a bit difficult since alcohol is made from fruit (and grains)

What mixed-drinks have been your favorites in the past? Wine sometimes gets used in mixed drinks as well (although it's also fruit-based).
Don't be silly ....you know what I mean .... Of course I take into account that you don't actually know what you're doing...and obviously I don't really know you..... But could I just help you along the journey and say, in the nicest possible way....Get the blinking booze out LOL...
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Don't be silly ....you know what I mean .... Of course I take into account that you don't actually know what you're doing...and obviously I don't really know you..... But could I just help you along the journey and say, in the nicest possible way....Get the blinking booze out LOL...
I may very well do that tonight!
But, I don't have much more than enough stuff for either G&T or margaritas. Although, I do have home-made coconut milk. Maybe I can do something with it and rum...

"Blinking"? Like this?
Old 02-10-2020, 09:27 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I may very well do that tonight!
But, I don't have much more than enough stuff for either G&T or margaritas. Although, I do have home-made coconut milk. Maybe I can do something with it and rum...

"Blinking"? Like this?
Ok.... It's a start..... If I say forgot the coconut... Mangos, strawberries, peaches, oranges , plums, raspberries, pomegranate, grapes,apples, melon, nectarines, bananas, blueberries , redcurrants, pears, elderberries, figs, and them little black things ... Forget what they called ....is it olives ?... Maybe not....but never mind that....and just focus on the rum you mentioned , we getting somewhere !!!!!!!!...... Dear me... A soul could wither away from thirst at this rate...
Old 02-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Knower
or I could post the following and you could "roll the dice" to see what we make

(I made an image to that I could make columns)

use this die-rolling page