Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I am having a similar discussion in a different thread on exactly the same topic.

I made the whole re-connect to Spirit tonight and it turns out that I am excused from all this anyway because I have Asperger's Disorder.

Hi Necromancer.

Asperger's or no Asperger's, the same cosmic laws apply equally to us all. In this sense, there really is no excuse.

We are karmically accountable for that which we project. Physics, beloved.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hi Necromancer.

Asperger's or no Asperger's, the same cosmic laws apply equally to us all. In this sense, there really is no excuse.

We are karmically accountable for that which we project. Physics, beloved.
For another there may be no excuse because there is just no understanding of it. I'll just copypasta that other reply - easier that way than explaining it all again:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=60
Old 21-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Master
Fish To be or not to be.

Loving your vibe dear awareness
in places where others do not.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account
at some point things are experienced as a movie where we are all actors on the stage. at that point what was alarming before becomes a thing to love. cause without conflict is a terrible story in that it is in the ups and downs is the beauty.

in any case bliss supercedes the story. and what is dissolves as it arrises into the bliss. and its been my experience that the script can be read. and knowing it doesnt mean you can change it. try as you may. you cant. the script is the script.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I love what's good and right in life.

But I will never love what's bad and wrong and obviously very evil in many cases. I accept all that as one particular aspect of life, but I will never love it.

Hi Baile.

You often mention Jesus, and in this thread you mentioned the "perfection" of Jesus (although Jesus actually made mistakes as we all do, for it is human to do so).

Jesus taught/teaches to love all. This means simply means to allow oneself to feel love towards all persons and all things, including behaviors. This, of course, does not mean to "like" said behavior, if it is harmful. In a pure spiritual context, loving all does not include supporting negative behavior.

This is one of the most challenging aspects of learning spiritual maturity that incarnating souls face within themselves (allowing oneself to love all), yet it is a required lesson in our soul evolution.

Loving all is about radiating love to all. As long as there are strong feelings of resentment, one's own willingness to extend love freely is quite limited by vengeful bias.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Loving your vibe dear awareness

I love your vibe as well, dear Pagandell. I love everyone's vibe, here, in truth. ("Love" meaning "honor" and "send love to".) Thus, I am sending love to everyone's vibe (energy field) in my interactions here.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Cool The truth is all there is.

Quote:
Hi Baile.

You often mention Jesus, and in this thread you mentioned the "perfection" of Jesus (although Jesus actually made mistakes as we all do, for it is human to do so).

Jesus taught/teaches to love all. This means simply means to allow oneself to feel love towards all persons and all things, including behaviors. This, of course, does not mean to "like" said behavior, if it is harmful. In a pure spiritual context, loving all does not include supporting negative behavior.

This is one of the most challenging aspects of learning spiritual maturity that incarnating souls face within themselves (allowing oneself to love all), yet it is a required lesson in our soul evolution.

Loving all is about radiating love to all. As long as there are strong feelings of resentment, one's own willingness to extend love freely is quite limited by vengeful bias.

When I have these thoughts I turn to nature for the truth
in places where others do not.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
For another there may be no excuse because there is just no understanding of it. I'll just copypasta that other reply - easier that way than explaining it all again:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=60

Sister, you may be surprised to learn what one may understand, given that we are all One.

Shiva (as a figure) doesn't have Asperger's either, yet this doesn't mean that he doesn't understand you. You have often claimed that he does understand you. Shiva wasn't diagnosed with "Asperger's Disorder," obviously, from what you have learned in your studies, yet you claim that he can understand you.

(Did you forget? One time in this very forum some months ago, I had responded to one of your posts you made in a new thread, and you responded back exclaiming in excitement to strongly imply that I understood you in a very deep way. Are you now denying this?)

As we are all One, and also that all our souls have reincarnated many times, which is something that I am aware you believe in as part of your spiritual path, then clearly for all you know I may have been diagnosed as having Autism in my last incarnation, in the early days of Autism research, even perhaps being "high functioning."

As you also know, the psychic ability of empathy is a power that allows us to compassionately and telepathically understand others from a deep heart space.

To say things like "there is no understanding of it" or "no one gets me," which are types of mantras which you have often repeated numerous times in this community, then is it really any wonder why you often deeply feel that way in interacting with people? Somewhere, sometime, long ago, you bought into the false idea in assuming that people must "not understand you." More and more, it has become a self-fulfilled prophecy for you (in your mind).

When in actuality, you have met, encountered, known and befriended MANY PEOPLE who have recognized what a Beautiful Treasure you really are, who have actually empathically felt your "Asperger's" personality and consciousness with deep understanding. Spiritual Forums has quite a few such person's who are attuned to this natural ability that we all possess on a soul level.

I've shared quite a bit on this subject here. My simple suggestion is that you may wish to reconsider or at least deeply probe some of those long-held notions you have in regards to people "not understanding."

I see that your birthday is soon upcoming, and so I wish you an early Happy Birthday and best wishes.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
When I have these thoughts I turn to nature for the truth

Ah, yes, Mother Nature, the loving heart intelligence of Gaia, she is a masterful teacher indeed.

Excellent.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Sister, you may be surprised to learn what one may understand, given that we are all One.

Shiva (as a figure) doesn't have Asperger's either, yet this doesn't mean that he doesn't understand you. You have often claimed that he does understand you. Shiva wasn't diagnosed with "Asperger's Disorder," obviously, from what you have learned in your studies, yet you claim that he can understand you.

(Did you forget? One time in this very forum some months ago, I had responded to one of your posts you made in a new thread, and you responded back exclaiming in excitement to strongly imply that I understood you in a very deep way. Are you now denying this?)

As we are all One, and also that all our souls have reincarnated many times, which is something that I am aware you believe in as part of your spiritual path, then clearly for all you know I may have been diagnosed as having Autism in my last incarnation, in the early days of Autism research, even perhaps being "high functioning."

As you also know, the psychic ability of empathy is a power that allows us to compassionately and telepathically understand others from a deep heart space.

To say things like "there is no understanding of it" or "no one gets me," which are mantras which you have often repeated numerous times in this community, then is it really any wonder why you often deeply feel that way in interacting with people? Somewhere, sometime, long ago, you bought into the false idea in assuming that people must "not understand you." More and more, it has become a self-fulfilled prophecy for you (in your mind).

When in actuality, you have met, encountered, known and befriended MANY PEOPLE who have recognized what a Beautiful Treasure you really are, who have actually empathically felt your "Asperger's" personality and consciousness with deep understanding. Spiritual Forums has quite a few such person's who are attuned to this natural ability that we all possess on a soul level.

I've shared quite a bit on this subject here. My simple suggestion is that you may wish to reconsider or at least deeply probe some of those long-held notions you have in regards to people "not understanding."

I see that your birthday is soon upcoming, and so I wish you an early Happy Birthday and best wishes.
Thank you for the early Birthday wish.

I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that 'nobody gets me/nobody understands me' is only my ego talking and that it should not matter if they do or do not because nothing matters outside my awareness of Shiva (i.e NOT ego).

I just simply have to learn how to not give a f***.

However, in my total awareness that I should not be relating to anybody else nor they to me on any personal or emotional level whatsoever, this ALSO includes not developing any compassion or empathy for them either (even if I could feel it) so 'not giving a f***' works both ways here.

The only thing wrong with me is that I haven't allowed myself to speak/act from the position of full God-awareness yet...still trying to go it alone and share my own stories, my own experiences, my own life, then get pi**sed off when others say "well, that is your life, not mine" or picks holes in whatever I say, leaving me to think (but not say) "well, screw you too, pal!" but I tone it down for the general audience because if I remained 'true to myself' on here, I'd be banned quick smart!

So, do you see it now?