Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Sleepygrass

I have seen depictions of Shiva, Krishna and Buddha i meditation. But that's about it.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I wish the experience for you..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Thank you Toolite! What a nice wish to send

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 18-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
**** myer and Laura ! I don't think I would want Elvis contacting me either !!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 18-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
**** myer and Laura ! I don't think I would want Elvis contacting me either !!!

i was thinking the same, and got a laugh over their thoughts! lol

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 19-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

Yes I have and I loved it. I have always been a devoted fan of Princess Diana and our group was holding a seance one night and after the normal "close" loved ones session, we wanted to try to get someone famous. Most were too shy to ask for anyone so I asked for Princess Diana to come forth. Well she did, not only to me but to others in the group as well. We all saw her wearing the same outfit and in the same location. I didn't receive a verbal message but I was glad to have her appear happy.
Old 19-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Master
Wow Pixie that must have been an awesome experiance! I wouldn't have minded having Princess Diana come to me - I can see her aura being so beautiful.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 19-02-2011, 10:33 PM
LadyB.

Hi all,

Yeah I have had quite a few actually. Never been able to summon them up but they have come through when I have felt genuine emotion with something to do with them.be it watching a film/documentary reading about them or even listening to their music.. Never premeditated and always completely unexpected..

I find the people that were great communicators on earth are also great communicators in spirit...Although a couple I have been able to assist others seem to have just come through for a chat..or to help me develop my mediumship. especially those who had an interest in spiritual matters on earth..

Won't name names as I like to keep these occasions special and sometimes when you share it can lose that..

I always ask for several 'quirky' validations of who are so I can look it up afterwards just to make sure it was them!

I used to have to deal with a lot of 'earthbound' celebrities in my line of work and I must say I used to find many of them a huge pain in the backside with enormous ego's....

Glad to say this is not the case once they have crossed over.It is always a pleasure..
Old 20-02-2011, 01:15 AM
santacruz18

elfay, so is Steve Irwin still hunting croc's? Not doubting you, sad accident.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Youre right famous people are just people and I have always understood this .. thats not the reason why I had/have a difficult time believing the spirit who came to me ..
I have a difficult time believing in it because Im just an overly skeptical person period and then on top of that, I feel like theres no way in knowing if the spirit was really telling the truth about who they were or not ..
I never met this person on Earth so I dont understand how a person who never knew me or saw me when they were alive could all of a sudden know me after they "die" ...?
On top of that ... I dont know ... there are other reasons why I just dont trust my experience ... but its not the "famous" part thats throwing me off.

They come to you because they have truth... We are learning who we really are spiritually and they already know...

I don't think they lie about who they are but, we must always use our best judgement.. and seek our Guides & Angels because they have absolute truth..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Toolite - we can't make them go. Famous or not... they have to release their fears (just as we do here as human beings). Some are more stubborn than others :) Just keep working with him, maybe someday he will want to... maybe he won't :P You can always tell him that he needs to stop bothering you unless he's ready to go home... :)

I welcome this advise.. I've formed communication with him but, I believe my Spirit Guide is helping me.. Im so amazed because normally I don't get anything out of them but, whats wrong with them.. But, yesterday I think it was he came to me and I just started asking random questions. Then I asked him to do a visual for yes and a visual for no.. then a question popped in my head which I believe My Guide gave me because I would of never asked it and he gave me a visual for yes to the question... That was amazing..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!