Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
@ Naturesflow and Lorelyen:

I would like to backtrack a bit.

I have experienced that having symbols for an experience before experiencing it can then lead one to pinpointing that experience as soon as it occurs in their life..

Before the experience actually occurs, the person only knows of the experience as a symbol - a concept that has been explained to them from someone else's experience or theoretical understanding.

Then, the experience occurs and they can pinpoint it with the symbol that they've been taught beforehand.

An interesting way of looking at it. A slight problem (as I think...phew, too much thinking today) is developing a suitable symbol without anticipating the experience it might signify. Otherwise you're preempting the experience in the symbol. However, I accept that one might construct a collection of symbols and upon experiencing something, look back to what symbol might best relate. Or "go in" with the symbol, like a time-travel mandalum, for instance.

Like I said, I'll need to think about that.

Old 27-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Master
When I practiced Shamanism and journeying I learned that symbols have their own meanings. Sometimes more than one but when you read them, the right one would come thru. I used to look up the totem meaning of animal symbols and the dream meaning of others. They always let me know without a doubt what the symbol was meant to show me.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Well lets say you suffer some sort of depression with traumatical effects as example, your nerves in the brain are constantly in allert mode which transmuting memories of an event of suffering to your conscious. This keeps you constantly reminded and in a state of suffering mostly we try to keep avoid it with medications, drugs and other things which keeping the mind distracted which is a natural thing to do. Our nerves in the brain are in this case programmed to suffer.

Now to over come a fear as example from hight, is to expose yourself to the situations to over come it. If we can overcome our fear, the brain builds new nerves with the information "hey i do not fear the hight, im not gonna fall down".

Our brain can be seen as a programm - software, with the right input it can be upgraded every time. Right of course is a personal value. If you are in an enviroment which is constantly negative it will affect you, tats why we humans tend to change it in such situations because deep down we desire balance and hapyness. Thats why we bring always back the focus on oneself, the only place a change can truly occour.

I have to say - hope you don't mind - that I'm not too happy with this as a possibility. The brain can be reprogrammed within a limited range. It's usually more a question of drilling in data than a change in software. Very little success has been had with erasing phobias and not much better with cognitive behaviour therapy; certainly almost none with chronic depression - possibly when there's a physiological problem. Traumae in particular do seem to lose their effect over a long period but removing them by force would seem to need care. I doubt they can be erased completely so the best hope is to cover them over.

Colloquially this is summed up with Rillke's comment about psychoanalysts - “I’m sure they would remove my devils, but I fear they would offend my angels.”

The brain really is about learning rather than software. Conceivably you could play with words to say that since learning software is available (even as in AI) then the brain's learning process is programming. It would be playing with words though - the brain must be taught its "software upgrade". Like my example would be you want to be an international concert pianist: there's no "software" you can pump into the brain to make you one overnight - yet to become one, a huge amount of "reprogramming" is necessary across the entire physiology mainly through learning, repetition and practice, and bringing in Jorddy's ideas - assuming you have the artistry.

Old 27-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Alright beautiful SF :)

!?!?!?!?!?!? Something I'd like to go over today is !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The three different levels of consciousness.

A) Subconscious

B) Consciousness

C) Super-consciousness

Now, A) holds our belief systems, it holds all of the experiences we've had in the world, all of the impressions that the world has put onto us (that we have not discarded)

B) Holds our moment-to-moment fixation of the world, our 5 senses, our interpretations of the input from those 5 senses, our analysis of the things around us based on our subconscious

AND C - The main one I wanna talk about here with you beautiful people :)

- The super-conscious.

We are made up of nerves. Our nerves transmit the different senses to our brain. Our brain takes those impulses and transmits them into something that we consciously perceive.

Now, I believe that the superconscious has the ability to pull us out of the zoomed in consciousness we have in a way that allows us to connect with more senses.

My questions is, how do these mechanisms work? How does one pull themselves out of their current physical paradigm to reach new senses? How does one program their superconscious?

I suppose you just mean higher consciousness! Once you reach a certain level by facing the deeper negative emotions you can then see clear enough to face your ego and know how it works against you. This is deprogramming and must be done before reprogramming. However one cannot see clear enough without a guide's help from the other side. Perhaps only to a certain degree. Even at the very high levels of consciousness and with help, it is very hard to get past the ego. One can lie to oneself easily. there are so many guises because one is still here in a physical body in 3 d. However, with the earth's ascension, this is changing.
Old 27-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Ha!
The super-consciousness needs to be re-programmed?
The unconscious needs to be in most people.

Actually our bodies' are made up of nerves, yes.
"I" am not...I don't even have bones or skin...sorry to buck your theory.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
An interesting way of looking at it. A slight problem (as I think...phew, too much thinking today) is developing a suitable symbol without anticipating the experience it might signify. Otherwise you're preempting the experience in the symbol. However, I accept that one might construct a collection of symbols and upon experiencing something, look back to what symbol might best relate. Or "go in" with the symbol, like a time-travel mandalum, for instance.

Like I said, I'll need to think about that.

Haha. I got my nice nespresso machine sittin' here, i'm good! hehe.

Yeah, using a symbol does presume certain qualities but if you use many (as you have stated) than it may be moreso of an experience that you are looking to obtain rather than one singular element :) So... Using imagination as the key to creatively imagine (visualize, smell, hear, feel, taste) the moment in time that you want (and haven't experienced) then you can backwards engineer and come up with the steps you need to take to get there.. Hopefully. lol..

For example.. Say I want to be a dominant male - When I conjure up this idea, I am a fragile, closed off, reactive person.. But then as I make that imagined image of myself a goal, I grow more observant of the subconscious areas that are keeping me from being dominant.. I grow more observant of the opportunities around me that may lead me to becoming more dominant, ect.

Another real-life story...
I was on the phone late at night with my brother. I told him that I want to become the influencer of my world and I want it to branch out into the world. I told him that we can either become influenced by the projection is being broadcasted on us.. Or we can become the projector.

I fall asleep, and find myself in a dream where I am immersed in white moving energy and dark tinted gravity that also seemed to move (though my displacement on earth was the same). My GF at the time (ex now) told me that she felt like there was ghosts around us. (She didn't acknowledge what I saw, she just felt the immense power)... So I enter into this courtyard, where I see this woman in a white cape with purple mid-section with her arms held out and her palms pulled up - she had the white energy emanating all around her and infusing from her arms into the world.

She turned to me and her eyes were all black. She told me that I can be the projector.. I wasn't afraid of her, she seemed like a family friend to me - at least an acquaintance - someone that knew people that I knew.

Then behind her was an older man with some facial hair, persian looking, that gave me a deep smile, then took his arm and wrapped it around my head so that the inside of his elbow was behind my head and he placed his head on mine.

The dream ends.

After the dream, I envision this guy, and I ask him who he is. He tells me that he is my true-self. And from that point on, I would meet with him every evening and he would put me through new trainings... I would literally surrender my thoughts to him and he would place the imagery into my head as if he was me. It is the strangest experiences I have ever had.

- He worked some on my third eye.. He worked some on me focusing on the different elements and making those elements metaphoric for different forms of thought and feelings.

.. I stopped talking to him because life overwhelmed me but I certainly need to make time for him again.

... I bring this up to explain how there are facets to the unknown inside us
Old 27-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
@ Naturesflow:

I wrote a post forever ago - a post when I first learned that in what when you make a conscious effort to reach a certain result (gain a certain characteristic, trait, ability or even commitment), you then automatically become aware of all the subconscious beliefs that are causing you to work against that result.

In this fashion - I agree with Firstandlast. The tool is imagination of the future that you want that will get you the result.

Yes I understand this. And this can play out in a number of ways, whether programmed into build the connection or taken up as a pathway to merge into a more complete connection further down the track. In this way the body is simply setting itself up for the process of *building* the connection more holistically.
Quote:
It's like this: If I had imagined to become an alpha-male.. A person that thoroughly understands how to communicate to the deepest intellectual level of someone and pull out their inner beliefs, a person that thoroughly understands how to invoke whatever emotion I want to invoke in someone... These two things that I was never good at.. But when I became dedicated to becoming an alpha-male, I picked up those two characteristics. - Characteristics I never even thought about until it came time to think about. - Just like how you said, you need to give yourself room to expand and contract naturally.

Yes within the whole expanding and contracting is a whole host of rewiring, rebuilding and recreating.
Quote:
I believe the expansion occurs after you set the parameter (being "Current position" ...........This I need to do but have no idea what they are to get to..........."Future position")

I would correlate this Jorddy to my studies right now as well. Where by the person sets the goal, the body is balanced energetically to match the goal and what eventuates is the whole host of integration that forms the overall focus in the beginning. The mind in the I am goal, has signalled that the body is already in process of receiving what it has set in motion of itself. This is the power of the mind in it's manifestation process of recreating and rewiring itself in everyway of becoming and being that state. The past present and future as one already/the mind/body/spirit already.

Quote:
So.. Using imagination as a tool to signal what results that you want.. Then deliberately sculpting tasks that will reach you to that result... Maybe it's siting down and meditating for hours on your guide in order to see the patterns of a telepath or remote viewer.

When you can break down the nature of what is in creation of itself in the way your showing, you receive a very valuable tool of understanding the deeper movements of self as a more holistic awareness of life and spirituality.

Quote:
It's funny, these senses come naturally to us.. But we have been so disjointed that we need to actually work for them.. And I think that's a major point that needs to be remembered.. They need to be worked for

What I found with sensory awareness was that I had to retrain my body in every way through each one. This is the real work of grounded mind body awareness where your utilizing the totality of self. No stone is left unturned in this way. Even the rocks in my head get a workout in this way..lol :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha!

But really, is it you bucking his or your own super consciousness ideas bucking itself?

(You could say that the super consciousness, is an Infinite Field of Potential without borders or restriction. )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha!

It has nothing to do with reprogramming consciousness but rather reprogramming the false beliefs that prevents us from going higher in consciousness.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:05 AM
Guide
@ Naturesflow:

I retrained my body for sensory awareness as well.. It all started when I read the book "Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm: Beyond the Doors of Perception into the Dreaming of Earth". It speaks about the ability to increase the threshold of any of your sensory perceptions. All you must do is focus on it, and as you focus on it, you perceive more of the information that you have just grown accustomed and numb to.

It actually first made me realize how much I don't even recognize from my senses - how dull they have become.. So I started sniffing deeper when I walked through my trail and I began to smell the trees, the grass, the flower.. Even deeper, I began to smell the different seasons, the energy that was being reverberated through me as I smelt the different frequencies of the living things...

For example, during summer, I smell the pollen, the rebirth around me, and feel the energy resonate throughout my body - giving me the power of creation.

It's like this with any perception we have.. Even stepping away from just the 5 senses.. Let's say we're talking about artistry. I write poetry and as I have written I continually realize more nuances that I hadn't before.