Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I personally dont believe in ' free will ' so the loss of freedom to me is not uncomfortable.....
Everything is 'Cause and effect' imo....

Sky,

Then we ask who/what causes and who/what is affected. Is acceptance an acknowledgment of predestination and/or destiny ? Are we actors or pawns in this play of life ? For those of us who believe in free will we must accept that the multiplicity of choices can result in an overload that can immobilize us. We are made slaves in our confusion.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:34 PM
The movie "Adjustment Bureau'' ---Matt Damon, Emily Blunt -not too shabby!
About free will.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2022, 12:37 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Sky,For those of us who believe in free will we must accept that the multiplicity of choices can result in an overload that can immobilize us. We are made slaves in our confusion.

Personally, I believe in Free Will, but I also believe that our Lord God and saviour, ‘The Son of Man’ who is the Omega who the Alpha becomes, who is born with the death of the body in which he developed (Mankind) knows everything that I have done or will ever do according to my own Free Will.

Just as mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, ‘The Son of Man’ is currently, according to our concept of one directional linear time, still developing within the great androgynous body of mankind who Eve has become, and the child that she bears is our saviour, ‘The Son of Man’ who crushes the head of Satan.

It was/is He who mentally descended from his heights in time and was chosen by Abraham as his invisible God, who refuses to change his past and allows the actions of all those who committed that which people condemn as heinous crimes against their fellow man, in obedience to the evolving animalist spirit within them, thereby holding himself responsible for all acts done in obedience to him, as he was in each period of his growth.

It was to him, that all the righteous spirits were gathered until the day that Enoch the seventh from Adam, was reborn as the man Jesus the seventieth from Enoch (See Luke 3: 23-37.) Making Jesus the eleventh of the seventh born sons of God: Ten completes the first cycle, ten plus one=eleven which is the first of the second cycle, Jesus is the Second Adam.

Enoch, from the pre-flood age, was taken up and anointed as the heir to the throne of the ‘MOST HIGH’ in the creation, but first he had to learn through suffering to become perfect.

Jubilees 4: 22-24; And he (Enoch) testified to the Watchers (Heavenly observers), who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled, with the daughters of men, and Enoch testified against (them) all. And he was taken from amongst the children of men, and we (The Angels) conducted him into the Garden of Eden in majesty and honour, and behold there he writes down the condemnation and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men. And on account of it (God) brought the waters of the flood upon all the land of Eden, etc.

Enoch was the accuser of mankind, and it was not until after he has been in the valley of Man (The spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world) for three days or rather three thousand years and was reborn on earth from the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph the children of Alexander Helios III and named Jesus, and it was then and only then that he ascended to the heavenly throne of the ‘MOST HIGH in the creation.

John 3: 14-18; As Moses lifted up the bronze (IMAGE of the snake) on a pole in the desert, (In order that all those who were dying from the serpent’s venom that was coursing through their veins only had to turn to the bronze IMAGE of the serpent in order to be saved; in the same way the (IMAGE of the) Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its saviour. Those who believe in the Son are not judged; but those who do not believe have already been judged, because they have not believed in God's only Son.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky (Post #2)
The Kingdom of Heaven is within so everytime you connect with the ' Divine' within, your in Heaven.
Everytime we touch, the Divine and myself I'm there Imo...
Hi Sky,

AMEN!

You summed it up there,

David
Old 06-02-2022, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn (Post #9)
Was God's original plan to populate the Earth?

How does the resurrection play in all of this?
Hi Big John,

From my view [on question #1], Yes. And looking around, I'd say we're well on our way!

As to question #2, I am of the view that the resurrection is a spiritual one [vs. a physical one], e.g. 1st Corinthians 15.

Just my two cents worth,

David
Old 06-02-2022, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner (Post #11)
I would say be prepared for the things that will proceed from entering the Kingdom.
Hi Mo,

As usual, you have "cut to the heart of it!"

Kudos,

David
Old 06-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Kjw47,

If we accept your scenario the question becomes “Who will accept this scenario ?”

Taken to its logical conclusion it seems to imply and point to many things. First, there will be no free will…..followed by no longer having an ego. All the things that we revel in on earth will no longer be applicable. No longer a joy in attempting to prove ourselves right and others wrong. No joy in being a contrarian. Accepting those we would have never accepted on earth. The list is endless. I would not say to be careful of what you wish for……but I would say be prepared for the things that will proceed from entering the Kingdom.
I am sure God will put the tree one cannot eat from there, to keep free will real. All who follow God live to do Jesus' Fathers will. Just as Jesus did-John 5:30, Matt 7:21
Old 06-02-2022, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
You personally know nothing about my Teachers so it is only your imagination
that tells you that they threw the Teachings of Jesus away and this is nothing but speculation....
Here are the holy ones still on earth after the 1000 year reign being attacked by Gog of Magog-Rev 20:7-9
Old 06-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
Here are the holy ones still on earth after the 1000 year reign being attacked by Gog of Magog-Rev 20:7-9

Mr Gog from Magog seems to be a busy Man attacking right, left and centre
Old 06-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davids

EXCERPT

As to question #2, I am of the view that the resurrection is a spiritual one [vs. a physical one], e.g. 1st Corinthians 15.

If the resurrection is a spiritual one, then would it not imply coming 'back' to a spiritual life? And when did we once have a spiritual life so we can return back to that?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜