Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Master
conclusive proof, is by human standards something along the line of scientific proof, meaning it is repeatable over and over leading to a conclusive hypothesis, or something like that....at any rate, based on what I've experience on the other side of the veil which proves to me there is a continuance of consciousness (awareness after the death of the body) can not be unproved by mankind still in body in the 3D.

Perhaps 20 years ago the Surgeon General came out with a pronouncement saying it was proved that drinking milk before going to bed caused cancer. That was the end of my belief in 'mankind's proof' of anything.

As the math was very simple to prove him dead wrong. With the exception of a very few infants in the world, all have drank milk before going to bed at night. Babies suckle their mothers milk and go to sleep, all mammal babies, not just humans, and so it has always been. Not all humans and mammal's have cancer.

Mankind's ability to prove anything especially that which it can't quantify under a microscope is highly limited at best.
I would not trust it to produce anything remotely 'absolutely conclusive' when it came to anything involving anything outside the 3 dimension, where it already struggles so hard and with so many complete changes of 'facts' about already.
A higher level being would have to be the one to present such proof to me and their very existence would disqualify most of their proof by the fact of their very existence. lol
Old 07-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Ivy

i'm quite surprised at how many people are replying to this thread based on the premise of their being conclusive proof that prves their spiritual beliefs as non-existant.

I have deep spiritual beliefs and have grown up with spirit as my guide...and don't for a moment doubt it. But I read the question and saw an interesting hypothetical situation that stimulates the imagination as well as the intuition.

Through that I was able to say, well yes, I would take more care of myself physically...and though only a hypothetical, imaginative scenario, I'm able to remind myself that the physical side of life is something that I struggle with. It's all good.

So, in the same way...if people can use their replies to look at themselves...what is it about this hypothetical and imaginative thread, that leads people to respond in terms of what their beliefs are...as they stand?? ie, why hasn't the imagination been stimulated by this thread???
Old 07-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Master
No it wouldn't worry me the least, in fact all these beliefs have kept the human race locked in its prison, the belief of an after life, a god and all the rest, have kept us from growing and enjoying the life we have here, Now.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Deactivated Account
When I was younger yes. Today no.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:41 AM
justme50

When I was a devout Christian as a young person, I never once felt any presence which one could ascribe to a deity.