Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Let7it7be7

I get that Tobi but i was a very small child. Do you think even at that young age, i was supposed to work it out? You think i missed something?
I know i used to howl at the moon and stuff. LOL Yeah, i was a very strange child.SO i have been told. Actually "uncontrollable" and "wild" are the words used most.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let7it7be7
Thank you Greenslade! That was very detailed and i think your spot on the marker.
I have heard about the inner child but I have never really thought too much on it or researched into it. I think my inner child has been out a lot lately! I think she has been suppressed for so long, she came out with a deep passion!
Actually, I think after being out a lot for the last few months, maybe she is calming down and I'm finding the balance I never had? hmm

You're very welcome.

We all have an Inner Child but often the adult in us tends to override that child, which is a shame really because children have a logic and wisdom all of their own. I think that if anything they have it more right than us adults most times, in that they tend to follow their inner nature. The Inner Child is a part of who and what we are. I know a few people who have allowed their Inner Child to integrate with them more and somehow they come across as more complete. Just work with her and take her by the hand, it can be an amazing Journey for the both of you.

Just as an aside, try Googling (with the quotes) "Shining Ones".
Old 03-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Let7it7be7

Thank you Greenslade. I found a really cool link from google that actually helped me to understand a lot of things i was confused about. :) Funny how things work.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Greenslade

You're welcome, and perhaps you'd better start thinking about getting a huge loan out to pay for my services :-)

It's called synchronicity, which is the Universe's way of pitting the pieces of the puzzle into shape. Have you thought about a Guardian Angel?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Let7it7be7

Yeah, I had some huge synchronicity's happen, that i couldn't ignore. They changed my life. I still like to thank those who played a part in them. ;)
Guardian angel. Yeah i can feel one and i can hear him but i can't quite hear what he is saying. Hmm.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator
I dreamed of an evil black dog once. He haunted my dreams most nights, and whatever I did to outwit him, I never won. I was scared.
Then one day quite a few years later -I met him in physical life!
Dear Lord, he was scary! Looked like he'd come up from the bowels of the Earth....his eyes literally glowed red when the sun was setting in the sky. I am not kidding. He stank and was covered with pond-slime. He growled in the meanest way.
I made friends with him. He proved to be faithful and true. One of the best friends. I still know him 11 years later. He's an old dog now. Lays on the stone outside where it's cool. I go up to see him many days, and he licks my hand.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Let7it7be7

Thanks for sharing that Tobi. :)
I guess for now there is nothing for me to do except stay aware and see what happens next. :)
Old 06-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Master

finally, someone who might understand, but I wasn't seeking this out!

Normally I find a post with one or two issues and help them sort it... But here I think you might understand me and I hope I don't sound crazy.
(Now that I look back, this is more of my own reflection for me and understanding. Read if you like, it my help, but I was looking inwards when writing this. A lot of stuff surfaced. Don't read this at night or you might have bad dreams also, a lot of energy is weaved into these because of the memories. You may have these memories pop into your mind. Just remember that all they are
I now understand why my aura vision won't turn on, and the moment you mentioned it I understood why I haven't been able to astral project.
If I projected my vision would turn on. Thus, the best projection I can make is shifting my consciousness around and mental projecting. I've always done a dual consciousness and tended to stay in my body.

Just thinking about the black dog makes the visions from childhood of creatures reaching around and grabbing my foot come back. The little girl that would stand at my door and stand there silently. The grays that would pin me down for my checkups. The dragons that were murdered in front of me when they were trying to protect me, even from when I was a baby. The projection of my parents walking back and forth in front of my room while I called out to them and they never answered or even looked. (One of my strongest memories from childhood)

I once asked for my vision to be turned on, just around a year ago. A man stood over me with a flame thrower and started blasting me with it. I hid under my blankets crying and screaming and the vision disappeared.
The sun God and the faces that would appear at night, and my sister's encounters that would leave me shaken up from just hearing about them. The camp power going out after seeing the girl with red eyes. The ghosts standing over me right now with their laughs and looks like if my guardian wasn't sitting next to me they'd be on top of me.
I was scared dead out of my abilities to see. And if I projected, I would see them again. So my body locks itself up when I'm conscious. I know how to protect myself, even spirits have lost their power to hurt me (literally, they swing an axe at me and I don't even put up a shield anymore, it just sails through me harmlessly) but when I see them for some reason I panic and hide and cry and run. I hug everybody and sprinkle them in light if I can only sense them them or see them with my third eye. It's weird. I can project myself and see spirits and do all of those things. Maybe I need to remember I can do all that stuff in the physical too...
If you need any help, anyhow, just shout!
Wow. I apologize for using this as a board to write on but I needed to understand that.
I am trying to develop my abilities and be able to project. I thought my sudden disinterest whenever Tori wanted me to learn to see auras and spirits was just out of laziness, and I thought I was doing something wrong when I would try to project my full consciousness outwards and it wouldn't leave at all. Partial was always fine, as I said, and with focus I can maintain it for quite some time.

Now I understand it runs far deeper than this. Thank you for inspiring this insight.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 06-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Let7it7be7

Hay ShadedDragon. I don't know if you have read the whole thread but some of the responses on here really helped me. I think you need to work on your fears first. I think once you do, the rest will fall in to place.
I was actually surprised reading your post. It was like i was remembering some far distant memories. I think it's all still really affecting you and you need to make this your "ground work" before you can move forward.

Things are not quite so scary, once you put them out in to the light.

Sending you love and light.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Master

Thank you
My guardian dragon worked me through the memories. So now I am gaining my vision and becoming able to project!

And those words are only a very tiny sliver of a much larger story, and jumping all over the place. I do a lot of healing and I was once trained to fight back (I no longer have to as I learned to fight so I didn't have to anymore.) so now I'm ok. I just had to release all those old images.

I did read the whole thread, and I was quite a wreck at the end which I why I posted so much but my guardian soothed me and I raised my vibrations back up again through some old practices I know.
Thank you for your words and this thread!

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/