Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Psalm 23 talks about grounding unstable higher energies "He makes me lay down in green pastures...he leadeth me beside the still waters to restoreth my soul".

It talks about God's rod/staff comforting - referring to stabilising the energy flow through the central spinal nerve instead of the adjacent ones (the valley).

It talks about annointing one's head with oil until the cup overflows...oil = Holy Spirit/kundalini energy.

Besides, 90% of Hindus wouldn't know what that's all about anyway and this whole concept is pretty much universal throughout all faiths/beliefs.

The Hindus have Kundalini...the Greeks have the Caduceus of Hermes...the Christians have Adam, Eve (Pingala, Ida) the Tree (Shuhumna) and the serpent (kundalini)...

'tis all totally metaphorical anyway.

I thought you were a Buddhist anyway Jeremy, so what are you doing in the Christian forum eh?

I don't see any connection with what you said about kundalini?

Psalms 23

The Lord Our Shepherd'

The Lord is my shepherd;
1)I have everything I need.
2)He lets me rest in fields of green grass and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.
3)He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised.
4)Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your Shepherd's rod and staff protect me.
5)You prepare a banquet for me, where all my enemies can see me; you welcome me as an honored guest and fill my cup to the brim.
6)I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life; and your you will be my home as long as I live.

Oh my friend!!!!

You're not going "to hang a goat head and sell dog meat" , I think.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Master
King James had other ideas:

http://resources.mdalions.org/ceremo...%20version.pdf

Of course you don't see any references to kundalini because you simply do not understand it, period!
Old 24-08-2017, 07:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
King James had other ideas:

http://resources.mdalions.org/ceremo...%20version.pdf

Of course you don't see any references to kundalini because you simply do not understand it, period!

Anyhow I see from the first page to the last page, none saying about kundalini. It seems you make it up somewhere or somehow..... I never see a word of kundalini in Bible.

If I understand what you said, I'm also a Hinduism follower. But fortunately, I'm not. Otherwise, kundalini may call me his Lord.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Anyhow I see from the first page to the last page, none saying about kundalini. It seems you make it up somewhere or somehow..... I never see a word of kundalini in Bible.

If I understand what you said, I'm also a Hinduism follower. But fortunately, I'm not. Otherwise, kundalini may call me his Lord.
In other words, you don't believe in it anyway, so it's pointless even discussing it with you. Why did I ever take you off ignore? lol

And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live - Numbers 21:8

Game over.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
In other words, you don't believe in it anyway, so it's pointless even discussing it with you. Why did I ever take you off ignore? lol

And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live - Numbers 21:8

Game over.

But serpent available everywhere on earth. Not only in India or their worship-god or ..... If anyone who said, the dragon (snake like) ,then it can't always is Chinese belief or belong to Chinese heritage! Although, it only has its influence from the universe or Divine to China.

Game continue.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
But serpent available everywhere on earth. Not only in India or their worship-god or ..... If anyone who said, the dragon (snake like) ,then it can't always is Chinese belief or belong to Chinese heritage! Although, it only has its influence from the universe or Divine to China.

Game continue.
Serpent may be available everywhere, but a fiery one? set upon a pole?

and...if the serpent represents Satan, why did God tell Moses to make it so eh?

Check mate.

*and I'm getting really bored now. lol
Old 24-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Serpent may be available everywhere, but a fiery one? set upon a pole?

and...if the serpent represents Satan, why did God tell Moses to make it so eh?

Check mate.

*and I'm getting really bored now. lol

Do you see a serpent tamed one in the wilderness if not the human has keep it for ..... ? No, that's facial. If there's a connection then Hinduism is belonging to Christianity or Christianity is Hinduism. But they're different or separate religions. Their belief and practice are different, so how can you lump them up like that?
Old 24-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you see a serpent tamed one in the wilderness if not the human has keep it for ..... ? No, that's facial. If there's a connection then Hinduism is belonging to Christianity or Christianity is Hinduism. But they're different or separate religions. Their belief and practice are different, so how can you lump them up like that?
Just so you know...and this is the last response, over 90% of Hindus don't believe in kundalini either. The ancient yogis of India may have come up with the 'label' of Kundalini which is called 'fiery snake on a pole' by another faith, but actually, kundalini isn't a wide held belief among Hindus anyway so you can't call it a 'Hindu thing'. The name may have originated from there, but not the whole concept. Besides, I'm not the one lumping both religions together here, you are.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Just so you know...and this is the last response, over 90% of Hindus don't believe in kundalini either. The ancient yogis of India may have come up with the 'label' of Kundalini which is called 'fiery snake on a pole' by another faith, but actually, kundalini isn't a wide held belief among Hindus anyway so you can't call it a 'Hindu thing'. The name may have originated from there, but not the whole concept. Besides, I'm not the one lumping both religions together here, you are.

It can't become the icon of Hinduism. Or the same as Allah for Islam or God for Christianity. So now God is used by all religions or understanding of divine. Allah by the native translation in Christianity scriptures. Because their limitation of words. Then Islamic group protest about it.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Tesla; Yer you could try listening to the religious types here - apparently all youd have to do is "confess jesus my saviour" and keep saying it enough times until you convince yourself its true and all will be well they say...

Of course though - here in the real world - that would be a pointless delusion with no practical aid at all, but if that is your way then have at it by all means - only thus far - clearly -it has failed you hasn't it..??...

Maybe best then to just do as CHRIST taught..??...I mean seek my Father as HE instructed (as laid out above ) and NOT as the ignorant religion will falsely tell you...

Necromancer;
Quote:
Just the other day I did a Psalm 23 kundalini dissertation on here.

Nice to see there's another among us....I like you. lol

Hello my friend, and thank you for that - learn something new every day - so thanks for that new perspective on the Psalm -and yes, I have to say, sure sounds like Kundalini to me, the symbolism is perfect - well spotted

Jeremy;
Quote:
It seem that he's Hinduism follower. Right? Is Psalm 23 talk about Hinduism? I don't think so.

I assume you mean Me - a Hindu follower..??...

Well, Im not that - nor am I a Christian RELIGION follower, though I do trust and walk with Christ (the religion do NOT walk with Christ, do not know His truth)...

Indeed, I do NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN !!! No priest, guru, teacher religion or middleman of ANY description gave me my truth... I FOUND IT WITHIN MY SELF and all BY my Self - alone and isolated at the time.. Absolutely desperate I was, and had NOWHERE to turn - so trying to blot it ALL OUT I guess, I turned INWARDS - didn't have a CLUE about "meditation" or energy or creation - nobody "taught"me any practice - I just wanted it all to STOP basically - and look, I DID make it stop - found within a totally BLANK SILENT VOID place within the mind - and THAT is when it all began in truth..!!

Turns out I stumbled upon the legitimate teaching of Christ - followed His advise anyway even BEFORE I knew anything about it, I was clueless, lost confused and like our friend Tesla,, the RELIGION HAD FAILED ME and that god Yhvh remained silent and absent no matter what I tried !! What a life shattering shock then, when this energy began to move within, and the spiritual encounters began, and then CHRIST showed up in a very real and personal manner and revealed all this !!

And this is why I know it is LEGITIMATE - because I found it within me first - EXPERIENCD IT DIRECTLY - first the ENERGY came - definite sensations new and totally bewildering - and then the wisdom came - delivered whole like a MEMORY is - totally seated and accepted as foundational truth without question....And VERIFIED - as I realised this inner prccess had started, so then I went off in the world and sort out its knowledge - only to find everything I was ALREADY EXPERIENCING, was indeed PREDICTED and well documented and to be EXPECTED.. With countless daily proof given in my personal life and circumstances - even things like ACTUAL word for word conversations that I ALREADY KNEW like a memory, but that had NOT happened yet here in the world - like I was being shown the FUTURE of my own life as proof.. When He revealed the eternal truths directly I had absolutely no reason to doubt ANY of it, as same source had already verified itself countless times before as wholly real and trustworthy..

So no my friend - not a Hindu - though they have a great and detailed metaphysical truth to share - and not a religious christian, even though Christ is the Source of it all, a UNIVERSAL ETERNAL STATE OF MIND and not just a man on a cross..lol.. the RELIGION do not know or give us His truth..

Follow no OUTER guidance at all He would tell you - seek ALWAYS and ONLY for this INNER PRESENCE and allow that to have full dominion.. You seem to be so hung up on religion, and which is better or truer than the others..lol...but the truth is NONE OF THEM will satisfy as none of them can actually GIVE you the truth directly - merely a SIGNPOST perhaps to point the way (though in the case of the christian religion it points entirely opposite to truth, and this was done to you on purpose to intentionally mislead)..

If you must insist on labels and categories then - well, I suppose Iam that which is known as Gnostic - seeking the LIVING truth - eternal truth of Self by the DIRECT REVELATION OF IT - and look - this is EXACTLY what Christ really taught - HE is a GNOSTIC - but understand, that is NOT a religion at all and understand He would tell you (all) clearly to shun and avoid all that religious confusion entirely - just empty your mind and seek within to find that which you ALREADY are and have ALWAYS been.....

Do that my friend in earnest and properly, and I guarantee two things - first you will find within, a very subtle energy, and this awareness will grow, cultivate expand and fill you -and as this happens - you will find that you just "know" everything that you NEED to know - and when you need any verification or external proofs, well, they will just "show up" as if by magic, you will be LED out in the world, to the truth you seek ALWAYS.. The energy is very real, known through out the world by many names and philosophies - it goes BEYOND religion as it is a REAL WORLD UNIVERSAL PHENOMENA - like sunlight for example - gravity - the WIND that blows the trees - it IS real even f you don't understand it, you will EXPERIENCE it directly.. This will give you LIVING TRUTH - GNOSIS of Self.. Learn to trust that which you ARE and it will start to deliver OTHER truths to your mind also - all mystery will be revealed just as Christ PROMISED.....

Try to get past the religious aspects and don't get hung up on any particular one - each sees just a thin slice of truth - try to get behind them ALL to see that which is Universal, eternal - and to that end, there really is only the Christ - but not the "religion of jesus" as look, that is not truth from Christ - that is manipulation by man !! AVOID the religion He said - seek a secret solitary INNER process of communion