Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Master
He sure did. Love is an empty bucket ~ fill it with what you will.

Old 29-01-2012, 12:23 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes... they tend to give me a lot of their energy though. Mainly I spend energy fending off what I can feel imposing and infringing, because that effort to love is very oppressive.

My way is more to do with trust, so I don't go to love so much, and prefer genuine sincerity.

People go to love because the bliss and fire and elation of it... and it's used as a temptation because it's so desirable, but trust is so quiet and nondescript it has no desirable quality, but where love waxes and wanes, trust is a constant companion.

Yes to feel anothers love and care can feel that way.....and takes less energy to ward off than it does to receive....in ones own way of doing that I imagine..

Yes my way is to do it with trust......and most times I am genuine in my sincerity of connecting with others, so I understand what you are saying.

Yes people can do that with love. Trusting in connection and setting ones boundaries is a good thing in the space of giving and receiving..I have had my eyes opened to that space now....
Old 29-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
Gem I get what you're saying. Do you think though one can change a dynamic by introducing a loving perspective where there once was none?

From my early encounter with spiritual community, there has always been Love God and We are Love, and such things have always been delivered as the answer to IT.

My finest friend who I've known longest since I ever encountered a spiritual community retained our friendship through trustworthyness. We never even talked about love, we did discuss keeping a purity and honesty and communicated a clear intention to cultivate trust.

It took some time, though we worked quite fast, taking risks with ourselves so as to know eachother quickly, and when the boundry is pushed one knows their trust limititations as they start to wonder about the other's integrity, but time shows them true, so it's safe to enter a deeper level of sharing.

In the inquiry to Self, honesty cultivates trust, thats the 'way' for me.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:12 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
From my early encounter with spiritual community, there has always been Love God and We are Love, and such things have always been delivered as the answer to IT.

My finest friend who I've known longest since I ever encountered a spiritual community retained our friendship through trustworthyness. We never even talked about love, we did discuss keeping a purity and honesty and communicated a clear intention to cultivate trust.

It took some time, though we worked quite fast, taking risks with ourselves so as to know eachother quickly, and when the boundry is pushed one knows their trust limititations as they start to wonder about the other's integrity, but time shows them true, so it's safe to enter a deeper level of sharing.

In the inquiry to Self, honesty cultivates trust, thats the 'way' for me.

yes I have had connections like that....very fast, open and honest.....painful too...........in the space of each others pain.....but underneath that trust or kindred space of connection....in unconditional love has seen us through. It is always nice to have those type of friendships, we see ourselves in light of how it can be with more than just one....soul...it can be a way of living with all as one..unconditonal love.