Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Suspended
You're true madness clown with big red nose long hands short legs. Monkey head...

When people ask you something, so you call people what.............?

You think that this is your own house, you're the boss? Always bossss words are right?????? Mad dog?
Old 28-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:36(kjv)

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
The only way you can be free of the Muppets on this forum is to banish them to the naughty corner and you shall be free indeed. So lets read again. If the naughty corner shall set you free you shall be free indeed from Muppets and Trolls.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:37(kjv)

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Yep even Ephraim is of Abraham's seed and like others(Muppets included) the word of truth has no place in them, Psalm 119:151 for context of truth.
John 8:39(kjv)

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
What were the works of Abraham? Cutting off big toes, almost sacrificing his son until a ram came out of the thicket and the ole Mr Snippet. So you guys that preach faith this is your faithful father Abraham here. LoL
Old 29-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:38(kjv)

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
I thought I'd come back to this one and you will see why.
38 and if you don't hear what I say I will tell my Daddy on you and he will come and beat up your puny daddy. My Daddy is the muscliest Daddy ever he has muscles on the hair on his toe nails he's that muscly.lol
Old 29-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:41(kjv)

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Was the mother of Yeshua really raped? Sounds like the Dinah story all over again. Something else to notice about whats said in this verse is them referring to God as their father, look up John 5:18 that's why he called them hypocrites. But the concept of God as the Father is nothing new and is mentioned in the so called Old Testament.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:42(kjv)

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Once you receive the revelation of Truth as in Psalm 119:142 and 151 that's already in your heart you too will be sent among the Muppets to free your Kingdom from their grasp. That will be done with your own talents/Taonga/Spiritual gifts you already have. Know it!
Old 29-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Suspended
Master
Verse 43, they can't hear what he is saying(Truth) and can neither understand his word(Truth).
Verse 44, you just need to refer to the thread Revelations 12 an earths eye view to get an understanding of this technical term 'devil' and what it's up to, try the first 20 posts or so.
John 8:45(kjv)

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Again Psalm 119:142 and 151 for context of truth because the next verse shows the contrast.
John 8:46(kjv)

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
So the contrast is sin(1 John3:4) and Truth(Psalm119:142,151)
The answer to above question is the same answer why these Muppets today do not hear or understand and that's because they have filled their hearts with deception.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:47(kjv)

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Notice the word 'heareth' is in the feminine? And remember what he said about "every word that comes out of the mouth of God"? So because they have filled their hearts with the spirit(word) of deception they not only can't hear the words of God nor are they of God. So for you other People the flip side is Truth.
So ofc they would resort to accusing him of something that they are its what these Muppets of today do.
John 8:48(kjv)

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
If you didn't notice and most of you probably didn't the Samaritans, the Romans and a few others I can't mention right now play a big part of the stolen inheritance mentioned in Yeshua's parable of the vineyard owner that rented it out to others.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:49(kjv)

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
Remember the Commandment "Thou shall honour thy Mother and thy Father"? His Spiritual Father is the one that gave him the Truth(Psalm119:142,151) and his Spiritual Mother helped him understand Truth(Proverbs 3). Simple enough?
Old 29-08-2017, 01:02 AM
Suspended
Master
John 8:50(kjv)

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
And remember "All have sinned(1 john3:4) and have fallen short of the Glory(Psalm119:142,151) of God. Truth is Truth.
Also note that the words 'seeketh' and 'judgeth' are in the feminine. And no I don't mind repeating some things.
John 8:51(kjv)

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Yep even while coming out of the Curse/Death one focuses on Life/Blessing even if it means giving up his/her inheritance for his brother/sister so that they may live, this is the love that confirms/fulfills the perfect Torah.