Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
Dang! So does mine. He is so cool at times. Then he acts really nervous at other times like he is freaking out or something. I think it is cute! If we haven't seen each other in a while, I will always have a panic attack before we come together. Ugh! Isn't this crazy?

I used to have minor panic attacks too. Mine has nervous breakdowns. Rofl, it is cute. Mine can be extreme. She shivers around me in the middle of summer, no joke.
Old 18-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Experiencer
Lol all your experiences had me cracking up. At least it isn't just me! I almost had a heart attack myself a few minutes ago when he was on the phone with one of his friends and his friend asked if he was with his girl. And he answered maybe. Of course this freaked me out completely. It seems he tells his friends and family more about me then he tells me. Ahh!!!
Old 18-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I don't know how to after everything went down. It is harder then it looks.....
My basic story is in this thread.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=49151

I think now he truly wanted to be with me and my kids. He went from point a and instead of taking the long way to b. He thought no I will jump to b....It all happened so fast.

I have always been a person who looked for what she wanted. This time i looked found and i have no clue what to do with it. So I chose to not do anything
Have you ever thought of trying to get back in touch with him?
Old 18-04-2013, 02:03 AM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
I used to have minor panic attacks too. Mine has nervous breakdowns. Rofl, it is cute. Mine can be extreme. She shivers around me in the middle of summer, no joke.

You think that's extreme?

I remember a HUMILIATING moment spent with my TF. He had just finished talking, and obviously expected me say something, lol. I sat there shaking like a weirdo for 3 minutes, unable to mumble so much as a sound. After what felt like an eternity, he eventually asked me a question but I was so spaced out by that point that I couldn't understand a word of what he had said, I could only make out the tone of his voice!!! I had no excuse but to "step outside for a moment".

Last week he told me that he is so attracted to my soul. I started laughing and had to leave the room! We were being intimate, too, which made the situation even MORE embarrassing.
Old 18-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
You think that's extreme?

I remember a HUMILIATING moment spent with my TF. He had just finished talking, and obviously expected me say something, lol. I sat there shaking like a weirdo for 3 minutes, unable to mumble so much as a sound. After what felt like an eternity, he eventually asked me a question but I was so spaced out by that point that I couldn't understand a word of what he had said, I could only make out the tone of his voice!!! I had no excuse but to "step outside for a moment".

Last week he told me that he is so attracted to my soul. I started laughing and had to leave the room! We were being intimate, too, which made the situation even MORE embarrassing.

Why ruin what could have been the most intense moment of your life???
Rofl @ all female TF's.
Old 18-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Quite the contrary, the communication between us is very easy and uninhibited. Like I've never had with anyone else! I truly love our conversations! Darn, how I miss him!

This is how it is with connection two connection one I was terrified of and we constantly miss understood each other
Old 18-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
Why ruin what could have been the most intense moment of your life???
Rofl @ all female TF's.

The time I was intimate with mine it was awful a mess of fear an mine ran at 1 am to get the last train an messaged me a sweet message the next day - he was a nightmare!
Old 18-04-2013, 08:30 AM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
Dang! So does mine. He is so cool at times. Then he acts really nervous at other times like he is freaking out or something. I think it is cute! If we haven't seen each other in a while, I will always have a panic attack before we come together. Ugh! Isn't this crazy?

hehe it is scaryy xD hhmm & I'm always nervous :/ I mean sickly nervous )))
Old 18-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Violets

My Twin Flame swore I spoke a foreign language around him. Does that count?
Old 18-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Quite the contrary, the communication between us is very easy and uninhibited. Like I've never had with anyone else! I truly love our conversations! Darn, how I miss him!
Yes, I can say the same. Sometimes it is a little awkward during the first fifteen minutes or so, but then we just get carried away and can talk for hours without a break. Six hours of non-stop talking is our norm. Which really is something, because anyone who knows me knows that I am the most untalkative person in the world (you can tell that from the number of my forum posts, lol).