Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I don't know what time it is where you are Lucyan28 but it's 5.50 in the morning here and you just answered the above about ten minutes ago.

I've always really just called it lucky and I guess it's because lots of people call me lucky so it's a good way to describe it but I would suppose at it's heart it's love and it's not that I get everything I want at all so much that I think I get what the universe wants of me and in following those cues I feel the love... that which is within me and without me matches itself and the self disappears. So this self love that we might find is already everywhere, it is and always has been the existent state of life, the very nature of life itself, and we don't find self love or raise or vibrations so much as we just start living in the world which has always been here but just beyond the veil of thinking and supposedly knowing what's going on.

As for the twin flame thing the nearest I've ever come to understanding it as a reality is when I saw a documentary about Pete Seeger 'I think it was a romantic ideal he stumbled onto, I don't think he was searching for it' ... it takes a while but from 16.42 to 18.28 it's all there.

Here in Mexico it's 1 o clock

Yes definitely love is everywhere, I have started to feel it again. I'm wondering why I was not able to see it (feel it), maybe it was some kind of blockage in the heart chakra, or perhaps I was hit by a big wave of ignorance, lol the good thing is that all of you have really helped me to get some light here
Old 01-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Self-love = feeling good in yourself. For example, with your last partner you weren't feeling so good in it anymore. So what do you do? You make the choice to leave which will make you feel better in the end (maybe not immediately because we all have to grieve).... and just going through that process would be self-loving.

It is also about accepting your flaws without needing to change them. But the important thing you will learn here is that by accepting your flaws you heal them. So there is nothing to 'fix', does that make sense? You only have to accept yourself, and then the best version of you will naturally come about because of that.

It's about making peace with your demons, because only love has the power to create a better world for ourselves and for others.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Self-love = feeling good in yourself. For example, with your last partner you weren't feeling so good in it anymore. So what do you do? You make the choice to leave which will make you feel better in the end (maybe not immediately because we all have to grieve).... and just going through that process would be self-loving.

It is also about accepting your flaws without needing to change them. But the important thing you will learn here is that by accepting your flaws you heal them. So there is nothing to 'fix', does that make sense? You only have to accept yourself, and then the best version of you will naturally come about because of that.

It's about making peace with your demons, because only love has the power to create a better world for ourselves and for others.

Hi Scarlett

You knew all the things before they happened like breaking up with my ex-partner and how I would feel fine after that, and also the second guy being my catalyst.

The grieve is difficult to digest, but it's not about my ex-partner, we broke up in really good terms. It is for the second guy that I feel terrible, in a short version I told him "I love you", but he told me that he is not looking for something formal, that he had decided this years ago... I wish I knew more about what happened, one thing that caught my attention is that he was hurt and upset when he told me that, it was kinda weird from him to react in a such dramatic way, normally if the connection is not relevant there are no such things... I guess, there is something else that I'm not able to perceive in the picture.

I've been in this roller coaster for 4 months, but the good thing is that I'm feeling stronger now and I'm trying to connect with the inner-self, the source and self-love.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
You knew all the things before they happened

I can see the future. Just kidding.... or am I?

Quote:
The grieve is difficult to digest, but it's not about my ex-partner, we broke up in really good terms. It is for the second guy that I feel terrible, in a short version I told him "I love you", but he told me that he is not looking for something formal, that he had decided this years ago... I wish I knew more about what happened, one thing that caught my attention is that he was hurt and upset when he told me that, it was kinda weird from him to react in a such dramatic way, normally if the connection is not relevant there are no such things... I guess, there is something else that I'm not able to perceive in the picture.

I've been in this roller coaster for 4 months, but the good thing is that I'm feeling stronger now and I'm trying to connect with the inner-self, the source and self-love.

I wonder if the grieving is not really about the catalyst guy, but about experiencing where your own love was cut off from yourself? I found myself the more we love ourselves, the easier it is to move on from non-reciprocated love, because we can give ourselves what we wanted from that other person. So maybe it's not so much you are upset about him not reciprocating, but deep down that you do not know how to fill those voids you are experiencing?

Of course, the first start to loving ourselves is allowing the grieving process, so that is important because you can't just skip steps or you go into self-repression mode instead. Emotions have to be released, and we have to know where those are voids are so that we can love them, and catalysts like the second guy for you come along to show you where they are.

I think many people are closed off to love, because you can only love another as much as you know to love the person who is always with you 100%- yourself! So this guy sounds like he shut himself down to love, and maybe through seeing him as your mirror for this point in time you can change the reflection that you see, through healing self-acceptance.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I can see the future. Just kidding.... or am I?

I wonder if the grieving is not really about the catalyst guy, but about experiencing where your own love was cut off from yourself? I found myself the more we love ourselves, the easier it is to move on from non-reciprocated love, because we can give ourselves what we wanted from that other person. So maybe it's not so much you are upset about him not reciprocating, but deep down that you do not know how to fill those voids you are experiencing?

Of course, the first start to loving ourselves is allowing the grieving process, so that is important because you can't just skip steps or you go into self-repression mode instead. Emotions have to be released, and we have to know where those are voids are so that we can love them, and catalysts like the second guy for you come along to show you where they are.

I think many people are closed off to love, because you can only love another as much as you know to love the person who is always with you 100%- yourself! So this guy sounds like he shut himself down to love, and maybe through seeing him as your mirror for this point in time you can change the reflection that you see, through healing self-acceptance.

Definitely, months ago you saw all of this coming

When you mentioned the Void, I felt it right in my gut (solar plexus) and heart, I've been waking up around 3 am feeling this sensation. So what I'm feeling is that I cut off myself from love? Well I gotta love those voids, although I don't understand why do we have to feel them? What is the knowledge in those things?

Those voids are really painful, they're more painful that any physical damage I've ever experienced and more painful than any disease.

I don't like them, but I have to embrace them and love them, it's gonna take a while
Old 01-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

You all make it sound so easy. Sadly the way my mind is i struggle to love myself - Giving having rejection from people that I wanted to be with. It really took down my self esteem. Its also really a drag when you're family states the obvious about you're flaws as if we can't look into the mirror and see them ourselves.

Lastly when I was finally coming around to feeling comfortable in my skin and coming to a point where I accept my outer self- my ex cheated on me- and said some very hurtful things at the end about my self image. Its been almost a year now- and while i'm making changes to transform my body on the outer layer - Not because of what my ex said - but because in my mind - When I think of myself i've always see images of someone that doesn't look nothing like my outside shell. and I am trying to match that appearance to what I see when I search within. and I am so happy that God is allowing me to do this transformation - I asked Him before I started.and I continue to give praise and thanks for storing in me the motivation I didn't have before.

Anyway, my point is.. its definitely not easy to love one self. Maybe once I'm done with my transformation I will be able to do self love. However I would much rather start now.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
You all make it sound so easy. Sadly the way my mind is i struggle to love myself - Giving having rejection from people that I wanted to be with. It really took down my self esteem. Its also really a drag when you're family states the obvious about you're flaws as if we can't look into the mirror and see them ourselves.

Lastly when I was finally coming around to feeling comfortable in my skin and coming to a point where I accept my outer self- my ex cheated on me- and said some very hurtful things at the end about my self image. Its been almost a year now- and while i'm making changes to transform my body on the outer layer - Not because of what my ex said - but because in my mind - When I think of myself i've always see images of someone that doesn't look nothing like my outside shell. and I am trying to match that appearance to what I see when I search within. and I am so happy that God is allowing me to do this transformation - I asked Him before I started.and I continue to give praise and thanks for storing in me the motivation I didn't have before.

Anyway, my point is.. its definitely not easy to love one self. Maybe once I'm done with my transformation I will be able to do self love. However I would much rather start now.

Hi kayfaei

I'm sorry about what happened with your ex, for some of us it's really difficult this topic about self-love for others it's very easy as riding a bike, maybe when we learn to love ourselves it will always be easy, perhaps the difficult part is only at the beginning, but let's start right now, we only have today.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi kayfaei

I'm sorry about what happened with your ex, for some of us it's really difficult this topic about self-love for others it's very easy as riding a bike, maybe when we learn to love ourselves it will always be easy, perhaps the difficult part is only at the beginning, but let's start right now, we only have today.
Hugs lucyan I agree with your post :) thank you
Old 01-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've been waking up around 3 am feeling this sensation. 1. So what I'm feeling is that I cut off myself from love? Well I gotta love those voids, 2. although I don't understand why do we have to feel them? What is the knowledge in those things?

1. Yes, you're feeling yourself cut off from love. When we're asleep our energy bodies expand and heal, so if we're sensitive we can become awakened from that in the middle of the night feeling what is going on. Have you tried grounding before going to bed? Going outside and sitting on the ground with your feet flat, and then visualising earth energy from the earth core travelling up your legs and through your torso and up your head? It really works, my soulmate/twinflame does it for me sometimes before sleep because I'm a really terrible grounder myself. When I try I get almost nothing lol, once he grounded so hard I thought the entire planet was trying to get up through me. Anyway I think men are generally better at grounding, so you might find it easy too.

2. Well, if you don't feel them then you don't know where you are hurting and then you don't know what to heal? You feel them because a part of you is in pain, and your energy is expanding in your body making you more aware of your emotions, but as you become more aware you feel the good and the bad. But the bad can then be accepted, once we know its there, and through that be healed. If you want a good way to help heal those voids much faster, meditate on them, delve as deep as you can, and you will find the pain feels good in a cathartic way because it is really healing those areas. You are basically putting your consciousness (which is already pure love), into the voids, and filling them up. Whilst it hurts a lot to feel those voids that you have not been aware of for so long, it's the quickest way to heal, because you are just really diving deep into the experience and healing yourself with more love.

Quote:
Those voids are really painful, they're more painful that any physical damage I've ever experienced and more painful than any disease.

Yes, they are emotional diseases, physical diseases usually manifest as emotional diseases, so you can imagine by the time that happens the emotional disease is extremely bad, much more terrible than any physical cancer for example which manifests as a result of that emotional disease.

I don't know if you've read or watched astral city, but it's a true channeled story, and in it a man died from a stomach hernia or something (forgot what exactly now), and when he got to the other side and ended up in the lower astral planes. And everyone around him was saying he committed suicide and he was in the lower astral because he committed suicide. He had no idea what they were talking about, but he prayed for help and he was taken to an astral hospital and there he was taken care of. But the spiritual light of the higher astral hospital also shone bright on his stomach area which was all rotten away and gross. And he asked the attendant healer about it, and asked why all the other people in the lower astral thought he's committed suicide because he hadn't. And the attendant replied that he committed emotional suicidal which caused his physical body to weaken and die, and that emotional suicide was the most common form of deaths on the earth plane.

And so, the emotional disease which killed him was seen in the way his stomach was still very rotten after he'd died. Because he was still carrying those negative energies around. But the more he healed the better they got, and his character became more spiritual until eventually he had an awakening into the light planes.

So in the same way, any emotional traumas we carry around inside us fester and rot and weaken us, and through putting our consciousness in those areas through being the unconditional accepter, we heal them and allow love to flow through.

Quote:
I don't like them, but I have to embrace them and love them, it's gonna take a while

It'll get easier.... in response to kayfaei too, at first it's hard but then it becomes second nature the more you practice. I had a very abusive past, I was never really loved as a child, and I grew up afraid of love to the extent I actively pushed it away just like your catalyst did with you. I was very self-judgemental and self-hateful. But then I realised that something had to change... and I had my awakening and learned to love myself and in four months it became new habit to me. I cleared the past very fast, and with the dedication everyone can too.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
1. Yes, you're feeling yourself cut off from love. When we're asleep our energy bodies expand and heal, so if we're sensitive we can become awakened from that in the middle of the night feeling what is going on. Have you tried grounding before going to bed? Going outside and sitting on the ground with your feet flat, and then visualising earth energy from the earth core travelling up your legs and through your torso and up your head? It really works, my soulmate/twinflame does it for me sometimes before sleep because I'm a really terrible grounder myself. When I try I get almost nothing lol, once he grounded so hard I thought the entire planet was trying to get up through me. Anyway I think men are generally better at grounding, so you might find it easy too.

2. Well, if you don't feel them then you don't know where you are hurting and then you don't know what to heal? You feel them because a part of you is in pain, and your energy is expanding in your body making you more aware of your emotions, but as you become more aware you feel the good and the bad. But the bad can then be accepted, once we know its there, and through that be healed. If you want a good way to help heal those voids much faster, meditate on them, delve as deep as you can, and you will find the pain feels good in a cathartic way because it is really healing those areas. You are basically putting your consciousness (which is already pure love), into the voids, and filling them up. Whilst it hurts a lot to feel those voids that you have not been aware of for so long, it's the quickest way to heal, because you are just really diving deep into the experience and healing yourself with more love.

Yes, they are emotional diseases, physical diseases usually manifest as emotional diseases, so you can imagine by the time that happens the emotional disease is extremely bad, much more terrible than any physical cancer for example which manifests as a result of that emotional disease.

I don't know if you've read or watched astral city, but it's a true channeled story, and in it a man died from a stomach hernia or something (forgot what exactly now), and when he got to the other side and ended up in the lower astral planes. And everyone around him was saying he committed suicide and he was in the lower astral because he committed suicide. He had no idea what they were talking about, but he prayed for help and he was taken to an astral hospital and there he was taken care of. But the spiritual light of the higher astral hospital also shone bright on his stomach area which was all rotten away and gross. And he asked the attendant healer about it, and asked why all the other people in the lower astral thought he's committed suicide because he hadn't. And the attendant replied that he committed emotional suicidal which caused his physical body to weaken and die, and that emotional suicide was the most common form of deaths on the earth plane.

And so, the emotional disease which killed him was seen in the way his stomach was still very rotten after he'd died. Because he was still carrying those negative energies around. But the more he healed the better they got, and his character became more spiritual until eventually he had an awakening into the light planes.

So in the same way, any emotional traumas we carry around inside us fester and rot and weaken us, and through putting our consciousness in those areas through being the unconditional accepter, we heal them and allow love to flow through.

It'll get easier.... in response to kayfaei too, at first it's hard but then it becomes second nature the more you practice. I had a very abusive past, I was never really loved as a child, and I grew up afraid of love to the extent I actively pushed it away just like your catalyst did with you. I was very self-judgemental and self-hateful. But then I realised that something had to change... and I had my awakening and learned to love myself and in four months it became new habit to me. I cleared the past very fast, and with the dedication everyone can too.

Hi Scarlett , I really appreciate all the time you take to reply the messages, thanks a lot for all your guidance through all this process, I don't know what I would have done without it.

I didn't know you had such a tremendous past, but here you are with a great light and an overwhelming kind love

Tonight I did awake at 2 am, terrible but I was able to track the source of one void, when I was a child my father had to work in another city, so I felt the abandonment and the void was created in that moment, when I was 5 years old my mother said that I asked her how was my father's face, she started to cry when I asked her that... I'm also kinda crying right now...

At the same time, I've been very happy since I met my catalyst, I'm still feeling a great and incredible love for him, I knew since the moment I met him something huge was going to happen in my life.