Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Master
And on the opposite side of the coin it could be we totally aren't responsible because the mechanisms of the Universe are hidden from us - we're blind folded, so how can be held guilty and charged for not hitting the pinata?
Old 23-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
And on the opposite side of the coin it could be we totally aren't responsible because the mechanisms of the Universe are hidden from us - we're blind folded, so how can be held guilty and charged for not hitting the pinata?

Yeah--that's the other option. Not my cup of tea--mostly because I can see that what I have had in my life, in terms of family, circumstances--were exactly the ones that challenge me the most.

As I said to a friend, if it were possible for another soul to come into the life I have--the DNA, the parents, siblings, circumstances--they might say, "Oh, piece of cake!" And that's because each of us have our own areas where our energy ...needs perfection, strengthening. I think of it like 3D life is like an energy stress test--it brings out all the weakened areas.

But, it's all in what we have each experienced, so I can't dictate what anyone else believes. It's all good either way.

Lora
Old 23-06-2013, 04:07 AM
Master
Oh I do understand Islewalker, I don't talk much about where I came from, what forged me into what I am now, most folks wouldn't find it....a palatable discussion.
I don't regret it....now that it's over.....mostly.
I wasn't referring to that tho, we all got our challenges to overcome - it's all a matter of perspective really.

I was referring to the bigger picture - beyond what we might think are the reasons we came here and have passed through this field of woe and moments of wonder...what is our over all soul purpose for this life?

We're blind folded - never knowing more than the tiniest fraction...unlikely to ever know while still in body...and if when we get to that 'great revue in the sky' and find out we missed the mark in numerous areas...how can we blame ourselves - we were blind-folded and very few of us ever even knew there was a 'pintada' in the first place.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
We're blind folded - never knowing more than the tiniest fraction...unlikely to ever know while still in body...and if when we get to that 'great revue in the sky' and find out we missed the mark in numerous areas...how can we blame ourselves - we were blind-folded and very few of us ever even knew there was a 'pintada' in the first place.

IDK Crystal, while I think we aren't going to know a lot of things, I think our general sense of why we're here (in a particular life) gets communicated to us in many ways --or forced by circumstances--and in the end, we have followed mostly what we were to do.

Even though we might be partly blinded, I still think the intuitive sense about those things that we can't really find out about is still there.

And, in my mind, when I think about all the little snippets of past lives I think I've seen, and seemingly random spiritual experiences that we don't totally understand--will all be clarified and I'll go "Oh, is that what that was for?" "Oh is that why I couldn't know more?"

In other words, I still feel like it's a just world even though from our perspective it might not seem it. I think we will see that those who helped us provided the right amount of information to us with the goal in mind. And I think we will see that our decisions were honored, even when they were wrong-headed. Because it is our journey.

Lora
Old 23-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Master
I hope so Lora, I have a whole list of things it'll be exciting to finally get answers for. Having hung out in Spirit tho I do worry that when the time comes on the other side that I won't be interested in those answers anymore as it's only the inquiring mind that wants to know. What's important to Spirit is a whole different list of things. lol
Old 23-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder
Love these conversations! I've always been told that the answers are always right there in front of us or surrounds us, but that we must be at a certain level of understanding before those answers make any sense to us. Sort of like a child going to school learning in steps. You can't understand algebra until you understand basic math type understanding. I've always believed that our understanding of things like gravity is not complete. We only have a small understanding of it. But science has to evolve with each new thing we as humans learn as our understanding of the universe grows. I think in time we will understand the answers that are right there in front of us as long as we continue to search for why things work as they do.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Master
Novaspirit--

I'm sure you're right about certain things--like the "physics" of how the real multiverse works. So, things like how and why the dimensions are the way they are, what internal rules guide how they separate into different dimensions (of different frequencies), etc. I remember reading William Buhlman say in his experiences of OBEs that he asked to go as "far" as he could and he ended up in a dark area where a cloudy membrane was in front of him. He asked his guide, "What is this?" The guide said "It is how the different dimensions separate." That fascinated me--mainly because I've had something that I feel is a "trigger memory" for me having to do with String Theory and open or closed strings. I feel the two things are related.

But I am getting too much in the weeds. Those things--the "How Things Work" kind of stuff--yeah, I believe we have to wait until we have the capabilities to understand.

But the stuff about lives--how my Mongolian Steppes life ties to this life, to the one in Greece, to the Lascaux Cave Paintings, etc.---those things I think would be possible to understand. So, for instance, in each of those lives, I may have had a specific kind of issue that came up. Presumably, if I remember those lives, they're some of the same issues I'm working on in this life.

That kind of stuff I think we might be able to understand.

I'm again confusing myself about what thread I'm in, but I have asked already if anyone on the forum has had the experience of having some past-life memory (or other dimensional vision) and found out later what it meant --to them specifically. I'd really like to know if others have received answers.

Others--PLEASE WEIGH IN if you have gotten later information about a spiritual vision or experience that you at first didn't understand.

Lora