Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Search

Thanks QuantumKev. Had a really really bad day today. I produced a petrol can and rope out of my back sack at the employment office and told them I have been looking into the power of Intention. I'm glad when the police turned up for a welfare check that they did not arrest me.

I think I will start another thread somewhere to see if I can shake this pain of late.

Your a good soul ... thanks man.
Old 26-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time my friend. I too am happy they didn't arrest you : )

I will definitely keep you in thought and prayer. I try to remember these days that regardless as to what a person believes or does not believe, there are some significant changes and shakeups going on in the world. I for one believe that we are living in a very special time period - one during which many people, especially those who are more sensitive to the "force" and compassionate, are experiencing an increase in anxiety, confusion, anger, disillusionment, etc. I also believe that there is an increase in the amount of tranquility, patience, deep understanding, harmony and resonance with that Force available to all, it just takes a little bit of work - to understand what is happening and why we are feeling uncertain; to comfort ourselves and each other to remind ourselves that it is expected; and to quiet our buzzing minds, and believe with all we are that there is something real, something true, something beyond explanation that we can tap into now like never before.

I have felt it a few times recently. And though I surely can't 'prove' it to anyone, nor can I completely describe it, I think the title of this thread puts it very nicely : The Force exists, it is real, and for those who believe, there are reassurances, strength, courage and hope to be tapped into like never before.

"“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” ~ Buddha Shakyamuni

Many Blessings - always,

QK
Old 27-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Search

Thanks again Kev. That last bit about we are what we think...
It gives understanding to why there is so much effort placed in controlling the minds of so many, so that whilst the planet is bursting at the seems, only those manipulating find the space in which to think.

Of course, when I refuse to abide by such worldly ways, I find the space I need. However my current struggles with the expectations of the few, are more to do with once again, loosing the space in which I need to stop thinking' and just be.

What you said about us sensitive types is so true! In fact everything you said is. I too feel the force. It gave me the strength to make my protest in the manner I did. Now You will b pleased to know, I am back searching as humbly as I can, without regard for appearing so.

Bless you too, and may we all connect with this force that be,s.
Peace
Dave.
Old 27-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
Here is a book called The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe

by Lynne McTaggart.

The book can be found at amazon.com

We all heard the famous star wars phrases

"may the force be with you"
"use the force"
"the force is strong with this one"

Well, according to the author, the Force is real and she tries to show that scientists agree.

We spiritual folk already know this, but it's nice to see that science does confirm this.

Hello , The Celts called it Neart, James Redfield discussed it in the Celestine Prophecy an Experiential Guide, Some call it Chi, Star wars calls it the force.

I think whatever the name is , is not really an issue.
Old 28-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:

We spiritual folk already know this, but it's nice to see that science does confirm this.

Love it, simply did. Hoping this was something we all knew. Science finally catching up with us and borrowing from us. For some the book is unnecessary but I do like the confirmation.

I'm not seeing a lot of openness though and wondering. I think of people who have difficulty with things we say, explanation we give. Often they disbelieve. We say Creator, they say God. We say the planet is living, others say no. We say take care of it and guess what, even though some say no, we are being forced to take care of it, kinda ironic. I think metaphysics offers a lot, it just needs to be explained.

The idea are merely words. I read a book that the Dalia Lama actually considered bringing modern scientific work and words into how things are explained. He realizes no such concept of atoms or quarks was available before this time. Are some of us caught in disbelieving because we're having difficulty that I have to use the word one way. They're just words and concepts. I truly think they are equally valuable and compliment one another. They don't have to destroy each other or one's belief.
Old 28-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I'm not seeing a lot of openness though and wondering. I think of people who have difficulty with things we say, explanation we give. Often they disbelieve. We say Creator, they say God. We say the planet is living, others say no. We say take care of it and guess what, even though some say no, we are being forced to take care of it, kinda ironic. I think metaphysics offers a lot, it just needs to be explained.

I think the issue is people have become so disconnected from their real selves, and they have a wall up due to their programming by society, religion and science.

It takes time and research to open yourself up to the idea of The Force existing, and peeling away the layers, and seeing it for what it is.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Search

They are in denial, and others are just not interested. Some can see, but just unable to gather the steam in order to move on...I don,t see it a case of US and THEM, however get your meaning...Some just like me, are too confused and fighting to get through each day.