Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Master

All I can say, the sceptic I am for those who know me.. I have recently experienced and released some karmic debt..on a soul level and also the ancestral wounding..

Some may tackle these issues subconsciously others maybe more intense..but usually I am should think this could only happen when you are ready.. ie you have learnt or achieved a certain spiritual level, not only to understand but to deal with the issues.
http://theodorealvin.wordpress.com/2...ties-and-debt/
Old 19-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Jenhearther

Hey now I too had the effects of karma (life lessons.) and found my way out of it.
Been there done that, besides it's not your job to.decided when one goes through lessons and each person goes through them differently. When one clears himself of past karma it is because he willing admits his/wromgs and makes admends for what he has done. I've went through karma soul cleans, but it takes more than turning to higher power..it takes one own self to admit there wrongs forgiveness for one self and others...and because of this In am better a person because of it. but I do not believe one should suffer to the point of death, I've lost three friends because of spiritual bullying, because those who feel they have power over others and believe they have the right to indoor these lessons or karma acts. I believe if you do things or choose bad things in life, be read for the reactions. We are where we're at because of our own actions in life, However as I said some people push it too far..

I don't call it karma though but life lessons. All things are a lesson, we learn from our mistakes. When I was at my lowest it was me who had to dig myself out.
My mistakes are because I choose to do things in life that weren't good for me.

Can you recall a situation where karma was in effect, either with you or someone else?
Old 19-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Master

We can choose to believe and follow our own theories/beliefs from what we experience or otherwise..

I take things from a philosophical aspect rather than a dictatorial viewpoint assuming authority in any matter..everything is up for debate and am open to ideas but not those insisting they have the answers above anyone else..because to assume so is not only egotistical but also not given in the spirit or spirituality IMHO.

Whilst there are things I may know that I choose not to share ( for good reasons), yes I may choose not to read certain posts, but strength and knowledge lie in humility,understanding and modesty, I do not need to justify myself to anyone nor validate my theories either. ( although I do with logic as much as I can..)
Old 19-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Jenhearther

I do not think I'm above anyone. I'm only sharing my experience and insight with you, and how I feel.

I mearly asked you a question. I'm sorry you couldn't answer it, I'm not asking you to prove me anything but to provide me a spiritual lesson you've learned. Let's just say that you have your views I have mine and leave it at that.
Old 19-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
I do not think I'm above anyone. I'm only sharing my experience and insight with you, and how I feel.

I mearly asked you a question. I'm sorry you couldn't answer it, I'm not asking you to prove me anything but to provide me a spiritual lesson you've learned. Let's just say that you have your views I have mine and leave it at that.

I can answer the question, however I choose who to share my experiences and knowledge with.. in this instance I choose not to.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Jenhearther

Then that is fine, you choose your own actions.
much like you are choosing not to answer me..
One chooses his own lessons
As it has been proven here. ;)
Old 19-04-2013, 08:28 PM
amy green

To choose not to answer a question is just a choice in not sharing, i.e. not a lesson.
Acceptance of free choice is a graceful act.....
Old 19-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Jenhearther

Everything is a lesson
this including not to answer a question. When a teacher ask you a question in it's own right. it could be from teaching one to hold his/her own ground to teaching the asker that not answers will be answered.
There are lessons in everything in we do, say esc.. whether if you want to see them that way or not.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:18 PM
amy green

Yes there is a lesson as to why someone does not choose to share their answer with someone...............................
Old 19-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Master

Politicians do not answer all questions..either they cannot comment or it would be controvertial..

Sometimes knowledge is there for the individual and not to be shared, wisdom is not being coerced or bullied into doing something against ones intuition..

I see no point in taking time to answer or discuss certain topics when that information will not be assimilated in the manner it should be intended - this applies not just on forums but my everyday conversations too.. you just know when you are talking to a brick wall.