Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 09:21 PM
silent whisper

It makes perfect sense to me in the interconnection your revealing..:)
Old 01-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
In all the noise I am walking through, I missed the question asked of you?
Can you ask me one more time? There is something here for you from the divine....If you are open to receive, I will glady reveal what you need

Hm. The thread's question was general, and more a complaint about the spirit world's requests of us down here versus what we can reasonably do within our limitations.

MY personal question in the example of the request given me, is 'how can I help heal the world with my talents such as they are and without having to travel (which I can't afford), and how can I notice that my activities have any effect when I lack the talents to see energy of any spiritual kind'? I will be glad to hear any advice you and the divine have to offer.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
okay it was just a thought

I get some incomming messages... it is kind of a blur. Something about regaining leverage... something about you might be well off with putting it away for awhile to regain leverage within yourself. Haha it says "you know you do not have to do it today" (sorry for laughing, it just sounded funny the way it was said inside my head). Like a reminder or something. Does it make any sense to you? it is easier in a good mood (it is true but where did that sentence come from?). Sorry my head seem to run all on it own right now hope you can use some of it. There is also something about level and Im not sure if the word I used ealier should be level instead of leverage.

My spirit guide uses humor when he communicates with me through mediums. It is needed as I tend to be intense and serious. And this week I have been in a very bad mood so now is the wrong time for anything spiritual. Regaining leverage on myself just means that I should get a grip. I guess it is a comforting message. Thank you.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:45 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Hm. The thread's question was general, and more a complaint about the spirit world's requests of us down here versus what we can reasonably do within our limitations.

MY personal question in the example of the request given me, is 'how can I help heal the world with my talents such as they are and without having to travel (which I can't afford), and how can I notice that my activities have any effect when I lack the talents to see energy of any spiritual kind'? I will be glad to hear any advice you and the divine have to offer.

My eyes are taken to that read of mother earth and all her deeds.
For some reason I feel that link is true
to you the one who wants to do.
As I type, it will come through to me
trust in you, trust you will see...
your doubt is showing
at a level you cant see
when your eyes are lacking
your trust up and leaves
how can I, you ask right now
when all you were shown
was mother earth not how.
When we take ourselves
to another level
the revealing is often settled
in our limitations we place on us
when all spirit wants is for us to *TRUST*

Your doubt is showing, it opens you
to question trust of source to renew.
In Bjoorka's sharing she opened the level
you revealed to me and now it can be settled
that as three in tune, we can link
as one......to share the gifts
that has begun.

So *TRUST* my friend, your have all that you need
for some reason you reveal that levels open you to see
See that in you How can I? How I can....... will now come
if you simply see that spirit can be so much fun....

As I allowed this to flow WS...I share to allow you to reveal your own truth....nothing more. Peace and light.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Quagmire

Silent Whisper beautiful said... I actually started to shake a little towards the end.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Silent Whisper beautiful said... I actually started to shake a little towards the end.

I hope it was a good shaking... Thankyou for not being afraid to share...your insight.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Master

It was nicely written. I guess you are saying that my doubt is not helping any. This things about levels, I don't understand.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I hope it was a good shaking... Thankyou for not being afraid to share...your insight.

It was not a bad one maybe like a mobile vibrating... nah it was more like an overwhelming feeling in my heart that went all the way out in my fingers.

no problem... it is hard to explain just got the feeling that it belonged here and not so much me. Though I do think with any insight you receive there is always something you can walk away with for yourself
Old 01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It was nicely written. I guess you are saying that my doubt is not helping any. This things about levels, I don't understand.

Unearthing another level in yourself or another layer of fear if you see it that way............you reveal........we reveal together. Pehaps this about trusting others to support you. I have a feeling this may connect. Do you trust that all you needs will be met to support your life work if you simply make the decision to do it? It is like leap of faith in many ways....sometimes that leap when the unknown landing is not present...has us doubt.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:19 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
It was not a bad one maybe like a mobile vibrating... nah it was more like an overwhelming feeling in my heart that went all the way out in my fingers.

no problem... it is hard to explain just got the feeling that it belonged here and not so much me. Though I do think with any insight you receive there is always something you can walk away with for yourself

sounds exciting...to me.....that feeling...