Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-02-2016, 03:12 AM
Experiencer
I'm not, but then again I am not threatened by others intent or ideas

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 16-02-2016, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I don't really follow your reply, natures flow does so maybe it wasn't intended for me to understand.

If you are implying the name being given to me was frivolous "gotta neat name now" I'm going to say I don't believe it was at all. You don't really know me so it would kind of be beyond you to assume anything about why my soul felt clear, somewhat provable communication would be helpful. I can be sure my soul isn't wasting time trying to puff up my life with ways to distract me. Everyone awakens different, and is here for a different reason.

Anyways I was only asking if it was normal to feel slightly private about the name. Seems it isn't.
Sorry Glowy... I'm the frivolous one, I like words to bounce so I go for bounce. Implying... oh, never. I can tend to be patronising but hopefully even that's in a good way... when it's kinda required, as it were. Just adding a bit of lightness maybe. Joy to you and yours!
Old 16-02-2016, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Sorry Glowy... I'm the frivolous one, I like words to bounce so I go for bounce. Implying... oh, never. I can tend to be patronising but hopefully even that's in a good way... when it's kinda required, as it were. Just adding a bit of lightness maybe. Joy to you and yours!
It's cool! I felt for a moment you were implying I was showing off my new toy.

But honestly maybe that's why I don't use it. It doesn't change anything that I know it. I guess I'm just not sure why I know it if I'm not going to use it. I over think things. Mostly my own behaviour if I don't understand it. I'm sure in the big picture there is a reason.

Sorry if there was misunderstanding.
Old 16-02-2016, 05:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
This guy came out at me on a dark road last night with his phone up to one ear, his other hand waving crazily at me coming towards him. As I veered to not hit him he continuous to give me a mouthful of profanities and waves a hand so madly at me roaring like a wild beast at me and my vehicle. He had no care in the world in that moment other than to release at me and maybe take a chance on getting hit. I determined I was his vessel caught up in the moment of release and my passing by at that precise moment.

After reading your sharing just now. I thought about this more creatively. I was thinking he would make the most incredibly passionate drummer. He was also multi tasking in such a way even I was impressed, risking ones life and talking on the phone and raging and finding a target all at the same time. Impressive stuff. His vocal chords would most surely do the best heavy metal song the biggest justice and his upfront nature and no care would probably make a really great prime minister for our country.

Free drugs for all! Possibly.

Hahah lol... I probably wouldn't vote for him but a I may enjoy the spectacle of his political campaign.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I can't be sure what this impulse is.
The impulse is coming through the 'communication channels' between you are your Soul - you're tuning in. The Googling it and the other member giving you the name is a part of the tuning in process, they were 'pointers'. In some ways you are already living as your Soul, it has come here to have the experience or whatever term you want to use and it does that through you. But don't worry too much about your ego, it's simply a point of reference for your multidimensionality as is your identification with your Soul's name. Because you've been given a name it means you and your Soul are a little closer so to speak, the dividing lines between you are blurring a little. What you're contemplating is because of the energetic connection between you, that's how it's manifesting in you and how you are trying to express it.

I was given my Soul's name but I won't share it because I don't want to deal with all the flak, quite frankly. I did try it once but the Spiritual people I shared it with turned out to be so damned unSpiritual and all I got was... Not worth the effort. Yes, not diluting the sanctity. I have shared it with others but they've been 'on the same frequency' and understood, and they've been very few and far between. No, 3D reality isn't ready yet and it's not surprising your ego was shaken, but cut it some slack because it's a bit of a quantum leap to come to terms with. Answers and explanations will come in the unfolding.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
We pick and choose whatever beliefs we hold. If a person chooses to believe they have a soul name, why would they then choose or create the belief that they may need to hide or conceal that soul name? The more relevant question to me in all this is why create all that hesitation and concern, what's motivating that?
Old 16-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hahah lol... I probably wouldn't vote for him but a I may enjoy the spectacle of his political campaign.

lol.

yes can you imagine the pure living hell it would be for us all..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
We pick and choose whatever beliefs we hold. If a person chooses to believe they have a soul name, why would they then choose or create the belief that they may need to hide or conceal that soul name? The more relevant question to me in all this is why create all that hesitation and concern, what's motivating that?
For me it wasn't about belief - at least not mine anyway. When trying to discuss it what I was getting was that "The Universal Truth is the Soul has no name. So there." Granted things have slackened off a little but that was my experience and it wasn't one I particularly enjoyed. It's hard to do battle with people's dogmatic Universal Truths. For me personally intuitively I pick and choose who I talk to about it in the same way most Spiritual people wouldn't start a conversation with someone they met at a checkout about Spiritual awakening. Perhaps needing to hide it is more intuition than creating the belief because not hiding it can create an experience you don't particularly want. The good thing about beating your head against a brick wall is that it feels great when you stop.
Old 16-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The impulse is coming through the 'communication channels' between you are your Soul - you're tuning in. The Googling it and the other member giving you the name is a part of the tuning in process, they were 'pointers'. In some ways you are already living as your Soul, it has come here to have the experience or whatever term you want to use and it does that through you. But don't worry too much about your ego, it's simply a point of reference for your multidimensionality as is your identification with your Soul's name. Because you've been given a name it means you and your Soul are a little closer so to speak, the dividing lines between you are blurring a little. What you're contemplating is because of the energetic connection between you, that's how it's manifesting in you and how you are trying to express it.

I was given my Soul's name but I won't share it because I don't want to deal with all the flak, quite frankly. I did try it once but the Spiritual people I shared it with turned out to be so damned unSpiritual and all I got was... Not worth the effort. Yes, not diluting the sanctity. I have shared it with others but they've been 'on the same frequency' and understood, and they've been very few and far between. No, 3D reality isn't ready yet and it's not surprising your ego was shaken, but cut it some slack because it's a bit of a quantum leap to come to terms with. Answers and explanations will come in the unfolding.
Thank you very much
Old 16-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
For me personally intuitively I pick and choose who I talk to about it in the same way most Spiritual people wouldn't start a conversation with someone they met at a checkout about Spiritual awakening.
You can say "for me personally" and frame that as an individual thing. But to me it's just common sense. It goes back to the original question: If you have doubts, just don't tell people anything, period. Simple rule to live by when it comes to everything.