Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Ciqala

i hope you don't think i'm offended, because i am not, that seems like a pretty amazing vision, did you meditate on it to gain more insight?
Old 06-01-2011, 04:50 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
i hope you don't think i'm offended, because i am not, that seems like a pretty amazing vision, did you meditate on it to gain more insight?

Oh no, I found your post very insightful. There was one I feel I may have offended. Thank you for clearing that up about "Kukulcan". Dag-burn internet! I’m just searching for truth, no matter how bad it makes me look.

I don’t know what’s going on with me for the past few months but I’m having a hard time focusing. I haven't been able to properly meditate for awhile now; It’s something I’m working on. These vivid dreams and inner dialog have been coming and going in spurts. The same week I had the dream of a parallel solar system I had three others; but nothing in the past couple weeks.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:38 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Oh no, I found your post very insightful. There was one I feel I may have offended. Thank you for clearing that up about "Kukulcan". Dag-burn internet! I’m just searching for truth, no matter how bad it makes me look.

I don’t know what’s going on with me for the past few months but I’m having a hard time focusing. I haven't been able to properly meditate for awhile now; It’s something I’m working on. These vivid dreams and inner dialog have been coming and going in spurts. The same week I had the dream of a parallel solar system I had three others; but nothing in the past couple weeks.

oh okay good, but you know, this place is quite amazing for it's background of different beliefs yet such similarities, i enjoy the amount of different opinions and advice you always get (and i'm sure other people enjoy that aspect too, and won't be offended)

It could be that you are going through an awakening, becoming more enlightened, i went through lack of focus and weirdness during my spiritual awakening, sort of makes you jumbled at first - at least it sounds like it to me, when you mention vivid dreams and inner dialog.
I wish i knew the truth as well, but what i always end up finding out is i'm supposed to look inside for truth, of course that doesn't make the process any easier for me. And i still like exploring and researching. Intuition, always go by your intuition I bet your dreams and visions will come back and you will develop a stronger connection to what they mean to tell you, seems to be what happens with the really vivid ones. That would be interesting to find out. I've had very weird vivid visions that remind me of earth disasters, not very happy visions, hoping they aren't actually the future, and are just random, because i've seen some very weird things in the sky, huge fires, and such.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Ok, so we all agree I’m crazy… aah who wants to be sane anyway
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.

Quote:
It is said they were provided by someone who wasn’t even Mayan; his name was Kukla Kahn. It was said he was Caucasian, white hair and beard with an elongated skull.
Aah now, there you go deeper into the mystery. There's a whole, very long theory on that one as well that comes before this Universe, after and points in between.

Quote:
I know that I am more than just a physical body with a mind; my soul is interwoven to the here-and-now for a reason.
And sometimes you feel like - for want of a better expression - an Old Soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
To understand this more clearly, you should know that the same prophecy, and even the calendar is still used, but it is still believed in many hopi, chinese, and native american, first nations tribes around the world today. it was never something that died out... just some people are getting really worried about it suddenly, now that it's 2011, thinking something terrible is going to happen, when it's not, it's just an awakening.
There's a lot of evidence of cultures with similarities in beliefs that supposedly had never met - according to history anyway. The similarities are too close to be mere coincidence or some kind of parallel evolution of the culture. Also, death is seen by many as a bad thing yet it's a necessary event for us to move on. Perhaps some kind of cataclysmic event is what is needed if we are going to 'shed' our physical bodies and move up the dimensions on a mass scale?

Quote:
I apologize if I offended anyone with this post; this was not my intention. I had a dream prior to joining this site; which I posted a day of two after joining. It had to do with our solar system splitting into two. I remember seeing 2 earths and the 2 suns. The more I remember one earth and one sun were solid, and the other see-through. And these changes were being caused by an outside influence. I do know that whatever happens will happen regardless of what any of us believe. I’m not afraid of physical death, never have been; although it’s Life that scares me a bit. Anyway, I was just trying to make a little sense of it.

Thanx everyone for posting your thoughts.
Greg
I was watching a Bashar channelling the other day and he was talking of 2012 and what will happen. On the screen was a solid earth and a semi-transparent earth that he was using to illustrate it. Perhaps your dream is not so whacked out at all :-) He said there there would be two, there would be a 3D earth for those that wanted to stay in the third as well as a 5D earth for those that moved on, both existing at the same 'space and time'..
Old 06-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Sundialed

Hello, here is some interesting information... I have tons to show but here's a snippet from spiritual messenger who is in contact with a 4th dimensional master of the GWB. Watch seeding mayan knowledge in south america on youtube with the leader of the maya and willaru who is the spiritual messenger if you don't believe his significance..

Now I will give an orientation. The First Solar Race was Androgynous. The Second Solar Race was
Hyperborean. The Third Solar Race was Lemurians. The Fourth Solar Race was Atlantis, the Fifth Solar
Race, Aries. The Sixth Solar Race, Coradi. The Seventh Solar Race, the Spiritual Race. Every planet in
this solar system is governed by our Sun and the Great Central Sun. This universe of seven planets, has a
relationship with our inner universe also. We have influence from Mars, also from the Moon, also from
Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Europa. These have an influence in a positive way, and in a
negative way. It would take very long to explain all about this.
Some people go channeling, "oh channeling.” "Oh the American Indians,” or South American, or
Mayan, "They came from the stars." Some others say these civilizations came from extraterrestrials,
which is also good. But this is not for the masters. You can compare in any book, ancient books, not new
books, very ancient books from the masters from all cultures. You will find, not with the same name, but
that details about the giant people, the giant animals, the dinosaurs, have been given.
The humans who were creating paradise were the Androgynous race, and that has much explanation,
about one hour long. Another explanation that would take one hour is about the Hyperborean race. With
seven conferences of one hour each you can finish this. So you can see, we have very little time, so it is
almost impossible to explain about all these races in every detail here. I'm going very fast here. We are
the children of the Fifth Sun, our present solar race. Every Solar Race lasts one sidereal year, almost
26,000 years, and at the midway point something always happens, then there is the continuation, and
then selected people continue to end the race. Once this humanity disappears, the masters will get the
seeds from this solar race, from all the present races, from the mixed races, white, black, Indians,
oriental, etc. Also from the natives they will get the seeds for the future solar race, after the earth
cleansing.
That selection has already begun, but of course what they say they need are people with quality, with
merit of the heart. What does that mean, "merit of the heart?” Merit of the heart is bringing everything to
the heart, to open the seven chakras, and to get enlightenment, illumination, more wisdom and love. All
that is much work. But do not worry. Just live moment by moment. Because the mind will say "It is too
late,” or "I have no time,” all these things. Take this only as information. Being in the temple of the inner
Father/Mother is best, to do the good work, and to live moment by moment, day by day. Do not worry
about the past, nor the future. When we are working day by day, we are creating a good future also. The
masters have given all our past lives, and we don't have to worry about our past, because our past is just
like we are.
We are not all knowing as God is, yet it is good to know a little bit. There are the official signs and there
are the occult signs of the masters. The official signs are from those scientific people, such as the guide
who was talking to us this afternoon. Those are the official scientists, the anthropologists, etc., who are
materialistic scientists, and they only base their knowledge in what they touch, what they see, what they
hear, etc. They don't know other lives. They don't know other dimensions. This is the reality they know,
which is also good. But we are revolutionary. We are not content with the superficial things. Because it
is empty, a waste of time and it is boring.
So the future solar race will be the Coradi Race and then the Spiritual Solar Race. However, this
requires a long explanation. This is what we call Chakana. Chakana is the Inca cross, from Tiawanaku,
also from Machupicchu, and has a connection with all the four directions, as well as the four elements
and the four seasons. You know in the terrestrial year there are four seasons, spring, summer, autumn,
and winter, and then with midnight on December 31 comes ending. There is also January, February,
March, etc., the twelve months. The sidereal year is also the same way. For one mosquito 24 hours is
one lifetime. For them 24 hours is like 100 years. For our physical body there are 80, 90, 100 years for
one lifetime. For our Father/Mother it is not like this. One year is like one minute for them. So, a year
for the Gods is one sidereal year, 26000 years, and this also has 12 months. Every month is one age. For
example, the last age was the Piscean Age, which lasted 2448 years. Then on February 4, 1962 the
Piscean Age ended, and the Aquarian Age began. Many people were calling this the New Age, you
would hear this being called the New Age for a long time, but now it is becoming quiet, because we are
already 34 years into the Aquarian Age. This age also lasts more than 2000 years, and each age lasts
more than 2000 years. If each age were only 2000 years, this would only total 24000. But when you
assume that everyone is a little bit more than 2000, it becomes almost 26000. So this is the calendar of
the masters.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Sundialed

So we came from the Sun Absolute, all of us, to live 108 lives in one sidereal year. If after 100 lives we
come with a minimal light to the masters, with 3% of consciousness free, if we find out the purpose of
life on our path during many lifetimes, and that the purpose of life was to become masters, to become
Inca, or in our culture to become Gods and the Goddesses, because it is for couples, then once we
discover the purpose of life, we don't have to finish the 108 lives. Then we take the three steps and win
self-realization, the path of self-realization and mastery. So that is the purpose of life.
This is available for everybody, but there is free will. One of the universal laws of this solar cosmic
universal culture is the law of the free will. That's why the Inca never pushed. They never obligated that
others have to practice all of this. If they push, if they really don't respect the law of the free will, then it
is not white magic. It is then black magic. This is very important to know. We have to respect everyone's
free will. Even with my son or my daughter, I will only show the path. "This is . . . If you like . . ."
Anyway, they have to go through also the experiences of being human and once they have information
they will know. They will be comparing anyway.
So that's the sidereal year and the Piscean Age and the Aquarian Age. In the sidereal year there are four
seasons. Instead of winter, spring, summer and autumn, there are four ages. At the beginning of the new
solar race and the new sidereal year there is always a Golden Age, which is a spiritual age. Everyone is
esoteric. Everyone is very spiritual even when they first arrive. But then again the free will is present,
and then comes the ego. Then comes the Silver Age, and then there is a division already in the radical
way, they know both the good and the bad. The solar cosmic people become divided into two cultures.
One is a lunar culture or moon culture, which is cosmic, but not universal. They know of the universal,
but they don't practice the universal wisdom anymore. The radical ones are the Solar culture, while the
Moon culture is not radical. This is also good, because with their free will they choose this. Humanity
can choose. After this is the Bronze Age.
The age we are now in is the Iron Age. In India they call this cycle, the sidereal year, Calayuga. All the
cultures have this in their own languages, so this is not a new idea. At the beginning of every age always
comes one avatar. They bring the teachings of the mystery schools with the three steps and this
awakening of the consciousness. They unite us little by little. We will get to know each other and then
the decisions are on the path. So they create a new tribe from us, so we are the last tribe from this Fifth
solar race, the Coradi Race. But in this fifth solar race, since when we came from the Atlantean period
they have created already 11 tribes. We are the last, and we are coming together, speaking only one
language.
Inside the four seasons of the sidereal year there is positive and negative. Inside the negative is the
positive. Inside the positive there is the negative. This is the duality, which is a ruling law. Another law
also is we need energy to have light, and another is to have polarity. We have polarity in the same
person, right and left. When some people get paralyzed, it affects either one side or the other. So polarity
exists in our reality. Also, duality expresses itself as husband and wife, male and female. So this positive
and negative are unfolding over time. It has many, many unfoldings. Day and night. Positive and
negative. Male and female, polarity of light, etc. The consciousness and the ego are also an opposition.
Also, the ghost and the soul are an opposition. The Soul is God and the ghost is evil. But anyway, it is
opposition and it is important to know that.
Then there are of course the light and the dark, the God and the evil, all that has an unfolding in different
ways. It was always existing from the Absolute. As it moves farther from the Absolute, there are more
laws in effect, from 1 law in the Absolute to 48 laws in the Third Dimension. Then more laws are in
effect through each of the lower dimensions. Well, all that they will cover when we speak about the
dimensions. We will not speak about the dimensions now.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.

I actually have a shirt that says that. lol

And sometimes you feel like - for want of a better expression - an Old Soul.

You have no idea! I get SO tired sometimes, as if I have been doing this over and over and over...

I was watching a Bashar channelling the other day and he was talking of 2012 and what will happen. On the screen was a solid earth and a semi-transparent earth that he was using to illustrate it. Perhaps your dream is not so whacked out at all :-) He said there there would be two, there would be a 3D earth for those that wanted to stay in the third as well as a 5D earth for those that moved on, both existing at the same 'space and time'..

Wow, that kinda gave me chills when I read that… It’s funny, I never cared about the 2012 prediction. Never really knew that much about them until I had this dream. I felt in my heart that I shouldn’t let this dream fade like I have with all the others. In the dream I was outside my body floating above the earth watching this unfold and listening to someone telling me what was to take place.

Thank you for your reply Greenslade
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Wow, that kinda gave me chills when I read that… It’s funny, I never cared about the 2012 prediction. Never really knew that much about them until I had this dream. I felt in my heart that I shouldn’t let this dream fade like I have with all the others. In the dream I was outside my body floating above the earth watching this unfold and listening to someone telling me what was to take place.

Thank you for your reply Greenslade

I had a 2012 dream one time and It looked like everything was abandoned and then one guy picked me up in a car and I said what happened here bro, then he said something i'll never forget..."We didn't take care of our home."
Old 08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Sundialed

what i've come to realize is that it is one of the dwindling possible destiny paths for humanity
Old 08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
We all know what’s supposed to happen in 2012. Lately I’ve been doing a little research for the fact I never really understood what the scientists meant by the earth lining up with the center of our galaxy. Okay bare with me, most of us know our solar system is on the very outer band of a spiral galaxy. Our sun and its planets do not follow a pattern you would think. As we hurtle through space we are zigzagging up and down the Galactic Equator; and we pass it every 26,000 yrs. Then it started to make more sense to me. So not only are we about to align with the center of the galaxy we are also passing through the equator of a very powerful force. Okay, here’s the example that was given: “You turn a bicycle over and spin the tire as hard as you can. Now pass your hand over the tire. You can feel the wind”, right. Well, I got to thinking; if you put your ear to it you can hear the vibration as well. My question is. Is it possible our galaxy at the equator spins at a frequency that can literally send mankind into a higher state of mind; or a higher dimension for that matter? Maybe our galaxy spins at a universal frequency to keep itself in balance? Or am I as crazy as I think I am…

Any thoughts on this?
im at least as crazy as you think you are lol, because you CAN hear It...at least i can...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi