Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Deactivated Account
And now its also fun I should add
Old 18-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Master
Good for you! Coming to Peace is such an awesome thing =)
Old 18-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Master
I totally agree with Lorna and Meadows

How did you find SF? Did you search? Was you recommended? If so, that was right for you! If not, let them find their own way,,, Maybe the start of their journey will be totally different to yours,,,

Although, this was my own personal journey, I searched and searched on Google for an answer in the beginning and one of the many answers led me here,,,

There were many other sites, some not spiritual, that I came across and turned my back on because they didn't feel right for me,,,

You recommended, they checked it out, it doesn't feel right for them, so be it!

Let them walk their own path,,,

Just like you did/do yours!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 18-04-2013, 10:56 AM
amy green

I wonder what the state of mind was when appraising this site. It can well be a case of LAO, i.e. if feeling irritable/angry then this will be what is picked up here - which misses out on all the good stuff of course!
Old 18-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Master
Miss Hepburn is definitely right!
Old 18-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Jenhearther

He said he give it another try, I told him
don't let scare you. Proud of him :)..

@ Saggi
how did I find this place? well a few years ago I ran acrossed when I was doing a search on male and female energys, and Had a few questions although I didn't stay long..But Here I am what drew me here the second time? The wind blew me in. ;)

@amy green: Hmm I can't speak for my friend however when your new to things sometimes it's easy to feel odd about a place or situation. Idk that's how I see it.

@ Miss Hepburn- ha ha naw he's just scared even told me himself..but I know he'll come around. :)

@ tealtwist- yes agreed

@ running K- that's a good way of looking at it.

@ knightofalbion- nods nods

@Tobi - he's actually the quiet type and rather shy, I do agree there's too much for him to cope with at this moment but he'll come around.

@ missrachel300- perfectly normal

@ VesicaPhoenix11- Really liked what you said :)

@ trixiewilbury- Yes it is possibly he is scared and making excuses. That's true, and glad you find good in this place much like we all do here.

if I missed anyone Im sorry.
Old 18-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I know!!
He read psychoslice's Just in case you forgot Thread!.

Mystery solved.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
My friend said this place made him feel uneasy.

He just started his spiritual path, so I figured I'd show him this site and it might be of help to him...he responsed saying that he felt anger and uneasy feelings towards this site and he wasn't coming here anymore.
Explain please?
Someone just starting a spiritual path probably has more sense.
Old 19-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Experiencer
I think a forum like this can be quite overwhelming. I just check out and post on a few sub forums and just go step by step. Sometimes I read threads, to which I simply can’t relate, but that’s fine, they may be helpful for others. So I sort of pick and choose what I like and don’t get too much involved into the rest. Perhaps your friends simply needs to go step by step.
Old 19-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe everyone has there own journey. And like snow flakes each is Unique. Coming here can be distracting. I like it here. But I have seen the other side as well. I grow the same on either side. Right now I feel like hearing about other peoples experiences. Next week I may care less. I may find it distracting to my own. I feel its all good. What ever works, have fun with it!

Everything in life is a spiritual experience to me. How one place is and somewhere else isn't doesn't make any sense to me.