Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
The other strange thing is if Oneness is to be obtained why do some spiritual people strive towards higher vibrations (more noise)? Should they not seek towards a non-vibrating existence (the silence)?

This is where I got the "assumption". You equate higher vibration with more noise, when in fact a higher vibration is less noise, less visible, less physical.

Lora

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
This is where I got the "assumption". You equate higher vibration with more noise, when in fact a higher vibration is less noise, less visible, less physical.

How do you figure? If you have a square feet of energy and fill it with high vibrant energy do you then not have more energy than if you fill it with low vibrant energy?
Old 23-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Master
Waves have two aspects to them: Amplitude (height) and frequency (how many in a period of time). You are right that if the frequency remains the same a higher amplitude will produce a louder sound.

But by "higher frequency vibrations" I mean much increased frequency (so you fit more "humps" in a period) and at the same time the amplitude decreases. That is what makes some light waves invisible to the human eye--their wavelength (frequency) shorter than visible light, therefore our eyes can't see it.

The same happens to what we can hear, see, feel, observe. The shorter the frequency and lower the amplitude, the more energy you pack into the wave (vibration), yet it is less perceptible to 3D humans. It would be like moving into progressively more "mini" environments. Just like the Lilliputians, the voices get higher and higher--and harder to hear with our ears.

I'm sure you know that red wavelengths are much slower/longer than violet ones, which is why our chakra system is said to move from the "lower" frequencies at the root chakra to the "higher" ones in the crown that are purple or indigo. Imagine that spectrum continues indefinitely, infinitely. I believe they do. I believe that that more "learning" we have, the more "experience" as beings we have, the more "refined" (i.e. higher) our vibration becomes. It is not a judgment, it is a statement of what is.

This is a random wiki entry:
Does a sound get louder with higher frequency of the sound waves?

Answer:
The frequency stays the same but the amplitude of the sound pressure goes up. That makes your ear drums more. In other words, change in amplitude causes a change in volume or loudness. Change in frequency cause a change in the pitch (high-low) of the sound, not the volume.

Lora

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 23-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Master
P.S. We are aware of light that is "higher" than the violet light--called Ultra-violet light. We can't see it but we can detect it with instruments. We are aware of a lot of wavelengths much smaller than visible light, but are apparently nowhere near being able to "see" the energy of, for instance, earth-bound spirits.

Ultraviolet (UV) light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength shorter than that of visible light, but longer than X-rays, that is, in the range 10 nm to 400 nm, corresponding to photon energies from 3 eV to 124 eV. It is so-named because the spectrum consists of electromagnetic waves with frequencies higher than those that humans identify as the colour violet. These frequencies are invisible to humans, but visible to a number of insects and birds.

Lora
Old 23-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Quagmire

But still you make assumptions. You read other things into my words than what I say. I said it before that I can only give you answers in words not understandings. So if you do not go into my words with an open mind then you color them with your own understandings and not mine. Try to read it with the understanding you would use for speed, then high speed equals fast.
Old 23-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Quagmire

Also; with the understanding of high as height it still makes the sense I tried to make
Old 24-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
The thing about ascended masters is that I find them strange. What makes them ascended? Their ability to "give up"? Because they still take part of this world do they not (at least if you listen to channeled messages and stories of spirit), so how are they then ascended? It is like a crowd at a soccer game. That crowd is filled with the finest collection of soccer players to have ever walked a soccer field if you listen to the words they share. But the question still remains why are they in the crowd and not down on the field playing the game? Are they ascended or simply just not good enough to play? So why should we listen to people who is said to no longer play the game? Simply because they have a different perspective that might be useful. But should we revere them the way some people do over those of us that actually dare to still play the game? Certainly not.

I like all the things you said, especially the above. I am not convinced that benevolent mountain-dwelling hermit type gurus are really doing the universe all that much good. Sure they might seem harmless and wise and wonderful, but I think those who are obviously helping people in the real world are doing more good for the "oneness" that includes all people and all life. i don't get the "giving up" either, that the enlightened ones do - I say do what you can, and use all the tools necessary, that includes struggle, thinking with the brain about real problems (not just present moment mindful breathing and accepting), feeling emotions, empathizing with real people, acknowledging and embracing and interacting with the full spectrum of reality, not just saying "that is their reality (Hello, Oneness? What?) Saying "I am not going to make that a part of my self-created reality because that doesn't resonate with my vibrations"? Ah yeah, sorry to vent too. But hey? While we are all talking about the usefulness and meaning of so-called enlightenment and "vibrational levels"... I'd rather learn how to play soccer from someone who still knows how to play the game, not just someone who writes books and talks about it. I'd rather learn how to know oneness from someone who obviously interacts with ALL of oneness and not just the "high vibrational" concepts and beings of their "holographic oneness" as they doze off into some insipid and confused-seeming meditativeness and talk all about acceptance and oneness as they sit on their meditation cushion and read their little new age books. Take that guru and put them in real life challenges and let's then see what their "oneness" and acceptance and love is really capable of. And so, to me the real gurus are real and down to earth people. I care little for enlightenment and such. Man does it feel good to finally have a little rant about all that! Thank you! lol Err, and.. ?Sorry? for the rant? eh, oh... whatever...

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 24-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
Man does it feel good to finally have a little rant about all that! Thank you! lol Err, and.. ?Sorry? for the rant? eh, oh... whatever...

Likewise! It is nice to went; like we reclaim our reality from those who say it is not good (or not real or all that is). From those who degrade it by calling it fallen, asleep or something. What would actually happen if we changed our perception of reality to a more uplifting one? Yesterday I saw an image that said: You were born to be real, not perfect. So I suggest that if this here god that some talk about exist and is everything, then no matter who or what this god is (and not just love) then god is always real or else you believe in a god that is not real. Just a thought. In my reality I have changed the belief in god with a belief in Life - that life (re)creates life and that we all and everything is part of life.

I am a dreamer and that is my strength and I suggest that the one who is awake see that which he believe is, where the dreamer see that which could be and that is the difference between recreating and creating. Just another thought as I am not sure what I try to say

Old 25-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Likewise! It is nice to went; like we reclaim our reality from those who say it is not good (or not real or all that is). From those who degrade it by calling it fallen, asleep or something. What would actually happen if we changed our perception of reality to a more uplifting one? Yesterday I saw an image that said: You were born to be real, not perfect. So I suggest that if this here god that some talk about exist and is everything, then no matter who or what this god is (and not just love) then god is always real or else you believe in a god that is not real. Just a thought. In my reality I have changed the belief in god with a belief in Life - that life (re)creates life and that we all and everything is part of life.

I am a dreamer and that is my strength and I suggest that the one who is awake see that which he believe is, where the dreamer see that which could be and that is the difference between recreating and creating. Just another thought as I am not sure what I try to say

Yes, yes! And reality/truth/belief is more confusing and uncertain than people admit, I think. So we do need to take back our reality and defend it and consciously see and shape it for ourselves. Because, like it or not, to be told reality is this way or that way, to be told we are wrong, asleep, etc - it does have an effect on us, I feel. We are subtly affected, subconsciously at least. That's why the advice to keep good company, because if we are not careful we start to believe what we hear, whether we want to or not. That my belief anyway, and I'm speaking up for it, lest I forget what I believe and why. lol

I like the thought of being a dreamer. I like seeing what could be and not saying "it just is what it is/seems to be" because it could always be something different, who knows. While I like to express and keep safe my perceptions from all those who would like to shoot it to the ground or call it inferior... I still keep open the possibility that maybe what I perceive is not even true, so I do like dreaming up new perceptions. Yes - An omnipotent, omniscient god is everything (not just love), or else you believe in a god that is not real - I agree with you there. And I do like moving from the "God" concept to the "life" concept - God is life. God always lets me down, so far. Or rather, God eventually lets me down. I am not believing in this omnipotent, omniscient benevolent God, not in this earthly life I'm living.

Instead of God, believing in life that recreates life - I like that too. I might rather be a recreator than a creator. To create and create the same old thing, I'd rather add something new in sometimes. lol lalala... Sorry for the ramble.

Old 25-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
I think its realy brave and very cool to offer a free service on this website. And the vibration scan to me is very interesting.

So I asked for a scan and was very grateful for the service.

I am very sensitive energeticaly. I can feel a lot. And when the scan was going on I felt it. I felt conflict between my energy and the energy that was testing me. I'm not saying that's bad. I'm just saying that it was evident. I have a different background than someone else. I am an individual and from what I have experienced when someone reads me its always from a perspective. Doesn't matter if its from a psychic or a guru. They always have there twist based on there idealigies. I have seen this every time. So anyways going back to what I was getting at. Because of a conflict of belief I felt my energy change during the test. So in my opinion I find readings fascinating and fun. I am grateful for the brave souls that offer them. But for me I believe I can read myself best. Simply because I am me. Anyways that's my 2 cents