Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2013, 01:51 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

To bring this back around to the topic of the post... I thought I'd look at a couple of axioms that seem pertinent to me right now..

First, I want to stress this... whoever wrote this and I can not recall, its typed somewhere.. thought similar to how I do. Axioms are truths, but they are changing truths because our experiences change us and therefore change our shared reality. At least that's the way I look at it. And I thought a bit more about using others words to express ourselves - and I think its okay, as long as you know how to use your own words as well. Understanding takes work, I'm willing to use every tool at my disposal...

So...

Quote:
When reading these Axioms, only accept what you feel is correct for your own experience and evolution. If you read something you do not agree with, just leave it alone. If you read something and you cannot seem to grasp its meaning, leave it alone. Come back to it again in two or three months, and read it again. You may find that other aspects of your life have fallen in to place sufficiently to allow you to assimilate the meaning of the Axiom in to your belief system.

These Axioms are not all inclusive. You will no doubt discover many other Axioms in your life experiences that will augment or replace those listed here. Ina a universe of infinite possibilities, any Axiom that becomes too self-limiting will fall away as its usefulness ceases. As we co-create our future, new Axioms will come into existence through the interplay of our intent with the forces of light around us. The possibilities for creation are endless. We are all inextricably linked by love and light. As our individual efforts to bring clarity to our own existence progress, we also bring clarity to each other on a universal level. As the philosophy of Zen tells us, language is a poor substitute for experience. We quickly reach the limits of language in our attempt to convey the concepts and fundamentals that are expressed here. Nevertheless, they provide some value when used as tools to help us explain and share experiences that we have all had or will have.

I think this one is interesting and relates to my Linguistic Limitations post and the ways in which we can misunderstand one another...

So when we use language to communicate we're not only just saying words -we're really saying words as they relate to ourselves - because we can not separate ourselves from the word, we imbue the word with meaning because on one level we're a part of it. Language is a symbolic object - abstract yet concrete - which makes it slippery.

And one of the reasons I bothered posting this and why I got some things out of it - and also why I think its okay to refer to third parties and bodies of information when discussing energy and existence...

This book came to me at a time when I had consciously realized that I knew nothing and was asking the Universe to point me in the right directions - I use the tools that come my way. The world for me is full of synchronicities but I have to be open to outside input - which is something I struggled with thinking I knew everything for a portion of my life - just because its coming from another source doesn't invalidate it - but it does need to be felt and tested before I integrate it fully. And its always open to change.

And one last one that I believe wholeheartedly and try to remain conscious of in my interactions, although I do forget. Its a continuing process that will never be over. Have to enjoy the ride. I think it explains itself pretty well without any additional explanation from me.

If anyone else would like to perhaps discuss any of the individual ones - why you think it makes sense or why it doesn't - I'm game.

Be well.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by Gracey : 04-04-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Master
Dear VesicaPhoenix..

Much gratitude to you for typing this all up and sharing ♥.. I can't wait to read the rest (only thru 1st page).. Wow..

Blessings, Cam/EarthMamma
Old 03-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VesicaPhoenix11
Your assuming a lot about me and my intent without taking the time to get to know me or what I'm about. I'm not here to tell anybody else who they are or how they look at things. I'm here too share and learn and grow, that's it.

The reason I posted this is because I was once part of a online community (ToolUnity) several years ago in which I had shared these - not because I think they are the end and all and be all, but because I found some of them spoke to me and when I shared them others also found they spoke to them. We then had discussion about what some of the axioms meant to them - because they were never shared in the intention of being simply accepted - rather as something to talk about, to learn from each other with. Because, yes, I do know how to write my own perception in my own words and have filed volumes with those discussions. I just chose, in my own path to leave that for a while. Now, I'm choosing to come back to it.

There are many ways to communicate with one another, I have found sometimes in sharing books, movies, art, etc. two people can look at the same thing and come away with two different impressions. The beauty in that is, if they talk about it - sometimes they come up with a third impression that is just as valid - and they learn. I'm learning.

If you look back at my communication, you can't find any assumptions at all about your intentions.

I speak very directly and if I want to know what your intentions are, I simply ask. I do so because I don't like games of perception. If I have doubts, I tell you what they are...if I'm questioning someones intentions...I ask them what their intentions are. And that's exactly what I've done - no assumptions, no imagining I know you, that's all in your head. Why, is for you to look at. But please don't judge me.

My last post was based on observing how this thread has been taken on this site (ie more nodding than discussion). I didn't assume it was your intention for that to happen, I simply pointed out that is what has happened. Hopefully, your shorter/more directed share will help to get the discussion going. If not, the friendly advice I tried to offer regarding putting it into your own words to get discussion going might be helpful...which is how it was intended - but then you didn't actually ask me about my intentions did you..you just assumed to know me.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:43 AM
dreamt

VesicaPhoenix - I just want to say thanks for posting this. Sofar I'm finding that some of it resonates, and also there are some things that are a bit new, or that I need to properly contemplate/learn/integrate. I started reading it yesterday and I'm only part of the way through. I'll make it to the end though :)
I like the format - it's all there in one place and it's nice and succinct.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Ivy

Quote:

This book came to me at a time when I had consciously realized that I knew nothing and was asking the Universe to point me in the right directions - I use the tools that come my way. The world for me is full of synchronicities but I have to be open to outside input - which is something I struggled with thinking I knew everything for a portion of my life - just because its coming from another source doesn't invalidate it - but it does need to be felt and tested before I integrate it fully. And its always open to change.

And one last one that I believe wholeheartedly and try to remain conscious of in my interactions, although I do forget. Its a continuing process that will never be over. Have to enjoy the ride. I think it explains itself pretty well without any additional explanation from me.

If anyone else would like to perhaps discuss any of the individual ones - why you think it makes sense or why it doesn't - I'm game.

Be well.

Ok, I do respect that you want this discussion to go a certain way...soi will bow out.

But I just wanted to say (and I've highlighted it in big fat orange letters to say it in a big fat orange way )...that there is a so much more wisdom in that small section of sharing your self and your own experience...and therefore, so much more practical, life changing understanding that could come from those words..than there could be in page after page of carefully designed definitions.

There are very few of us that will share our lives online...and it is something I cherish when people take the time to do so. I really hope that you will share more of your own insights..and perhaps you will see that wisdom is in you.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Ascender

For me, every Axiom from 1 to 108 is important so i can not leave any out...I see them as parts of a jigsaw(a self-portrait). I cant see the complete picture if i leave one out...I believe the picture is always expanding and this picture is 3d to our human eyes so an Axiom in the middle of my picture that seems unchangeable will change if i perceive it from a different angle or dimension.

Iv tried to pick one to talk about but i cant,its like trying to choose your favourite child
Old 03-04-2013, 03:06 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
If you look back at my communication, you can't find any assumptions at all about your intentions.

I speak very directly and if I want to know what your intentions are, I simply ask. I do so because I don't like games of perception. If I have doubts, I tell you what they are...if I'm questioning someones intentions...I ask them what their intentions are. And that's exactly what I've done - no assumptions, no imagining I know you, that's all in your head. Why, is for you to look at. But please don't judge me.

But I just wanted to say (and I've highlighted it in big fat orange letters to say it in a big fat orange way )...that there is a so much more wisdom in that small section of sharing your self and your own experience...and therefore, so much more practical, life changing understanding that could come from those words..than there could be in page after page of carefully designed definitions.

There are very few of us that will share our lives online...and it is something I cherish when people take the time to do so. I really hope that you will share more of your own insights..and perhaps you will see that wisdom is in you

Aye. Although I think we are not seeing eye to eye - as in your words I see the implication that I do not use my own words to express myself - because in this one post I chose to use others words and therefore are not aware of the wisdom inherent in my being and the wisdom learned through experience. Just the way I see it, I could be wrong... when you tell someone how else how it is that they need to communicate --- well it does imply a certain assumption - especially when you say things like "perhaps see the wisdom in you" you are implying that I do not. Just the way I read it and I do not judge you because I am sure you are much bigger than this one little interaction. As I am as well. I'll refrain from thinking I know what you mean - because yes I do do that sometimes - because I make mistakes. I'm willing to admit that, more than willing. *smile*

But, I have taken this interaction and asked myself why it affected me - and its because I am still fragile, I am taking steps like a newborn again, and therefore my balance in discussing my self is very wobbly - I am just learning to walk in this again. Please keep that in mind, be patient and understand I am an aware soul who has chosen to try to communicate other aware souls again, but its a learning process for me. I hope through time we'll see one another more clearly. Because your post did affect me and because I chose to respond I feel you have probably have a lesson I need to learn. I'm very open to learning from others although I learn more from watching the way a person choose to act than from their words alone.

And - I must run in to my day.

And no, I have no set way for this thread to go, I was just trying to bring it back round to the original subject since it was becoming more of a personal back and forth - but that's okay too. Maybe that is what it is supposed to be.

----
I am very glad that there are people here who do appreciate these axioms and who do appreciate the intent with which they were shared. I typed them up for ToolUnity 10 years ago - its funny a friend from there who is now on my facebook shared them with his facebook friends - oddly enough, no one got it. *chuckles*

Be well!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:51 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamt
VesicaPhoenix - I just want to say thanks for posting this. Sofar I'm finding that some of it resonates, and also there are some things that are a bit new, or that I need to properly contemplate/learn/integrate. I started reading it yesterday and I'm only part of the way through. I'll make it to the end though :)
I like the format - it's all there in one place and it's nice and succinct.

I have just a few more minutes before I run - and yes!! That is what I liked about it as well, I found it a couple years in to being aware and I had found so many truths that felt true to me - but because I do not follow one organized system, instead following my inner senses it was all disorganized and difficult to see all at once. When I found this - after asking the all, the Is, the Universe, whatever its name is - for guidance, its just felt right. To see it all laid out like that. The analytical part of myself enjoys axioms, while the intuitive side laughs at the analytical side for needing structure. Its fun being a paradox.

Okay, I'm off for now. Be well!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Master

Hi VesicaPhoenix11,

Although humans perceive light, sound, touch, and other sensory input as distinct and separate elements, they are all part of a continuous vibrational energy spectrum. What we perceive as distinctions between different senses, are in fact artificial boundaries imposed by us, though the mechanisms that we employ to select and focus on certain narrow bands of vibration. We then interpret the information flowing to us through that narrow band, in accordance with our reality. There are vibrational energy fields, or bands, for example, that lie between sight and touch that have the potentiality of being perceived just as easily as we perceive other fields. It is we who selectively choose not to perceive them. If the totality of existence were perceived at one time, we would, by the nature of the co-creative process of perception, cease to exist in our present form. The impact of perception associated with the vastness of the universe would increase our vibrational state beyond all familiar boundaries. We can speculate that this is a form of evolutionary process far beyond the human realm. [/quote] This reflection interests me, as it attempts to highlight energy fields `in-between` the orders of selectivity attuned to the nature of human sensitivity. Perception is attuned to sight and touch in human nature, but the perception of that which is not seen or touched, can be as clear in `feeling`. As empathy and telepathy, may form in more ways than is routinely recognized, in feeling perceptions produced by combined energy sensitivities. Still their effect often becomes lost in the conventionality of selective recognizable reasons of sensitivity, for those effects.

Empathies and telepathies require two `energy forms` to produce connectivity, in more than conventional considerations of `perception. As intuition can connect in `feeling` something/one that is not seen or touched, (in the conventional sense), and produce a link of understandable communication between varied `two`s` in being and vibrational existence. As combinations of chakra and human sensitivities demonstrate, for beyond the conventional assessment of the order of cause and effect of those sensitivities, there is `more` in flow `between` them, than is often recognized.

This reflection interests me, because it seeks to highlight the significance of `sharing` a wavelength/ energy flow/resonance frequency. On a human level we do it every day naturally, but in subtle and energetic ways the nature of telepathic/empathic interconnectivity, occurs just as routinely. And it is a routine of choice in awareness, rather than ability only a few may recognize.

In my experience, telepathy and empathy have a nature of their own, which abridges varied states of existing being, beyond and within the human condition. As it is the nature of ethereal, astral and Spiritual interconnectivity with the human condition. And in most examples of that connectivity, it may be explained as; “At some level all participants in the telepathic process are co-creating the vibrational energy level needed to synchronize with a particular informational wavelength.”

Edited by Staff

Last edited by Gracey : 04-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Aye. Although I think we are not seeing eye to eye - as in your words I see the implication that I do not use my own words to express myself - because in this one post I chose to use others words

I hope you wont mind, but I'm going to break this down a little.

Ok, what I've mentioned in one thread is based on one thread. I havn't sat here imagining that this is it...all you are...and all you ever will be...and there's nothing to suggest that. That imagined assumption that I am thinking I know you, isn't the case even remotely.

Quote:
and therefore are not aware of the wisdom inherent in my being and the wisdom learned through experience. Just the way I see it, I could be wrong... when you tell someone how else how it is that they need to communicate --- well it does imply a certain assumption - especially when you say things like "perhaps see the wisdom in you" you are implying that I do not. Just the way I read it and I do not judge you because I am sure you are much bigger than this one little interaction. As I am as well. I'll refrain from thinking I know what you mean - because yes I do do that sometimes - because I make mistakes. I'm willing to admit that, more than willing. *smile*

This next part is then part of that awful avalanche of logical assumptions. From my perspective, I was paying you respect by recognising that you are wise. I'm struggling through a lot of self worth issues at the moment, and so I recognise the place you're at in terms of baby steps (that you mention) because I'm there too. I know how difficult it is to speak about my own personal journey...so I shared those feelings with you (re it being scary to share?). THAT is my journey...not an assumption of you. Likewise...I've also shared the benefits of sharing that way.

So yes, you have judged me...you have assumed to know what I'm thinking and you have got it wrong. But if you can accept that and look to yourself to understand the relevance of those assumptions in your life, then it has been a perfect communication .