Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
And what to say about feeling it directly or tasting it?
Ahh Divine substance never leave me.
:) Ditto.

What do YOU say about tasting it?
And feeling it. I have things I could say without breaking any initiation promises, I suppose.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The message of Heaven you have received and may you absorb and apply its wisdom.
Really enjoyed the conversation. Hopefully there will be more conversations. Finally, elohims doing this but sad it was not of their free will. Wondering if this is the new way and will it now be more frequent. I think people might be interested submitting their own questions to. Hope to see more direct conversations. God knows I never will..lol.
Old 18-12-2020, 05:09 PM
Master

Thanks guys, really appreciate your kind words and feedback !
Old 18-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Really enjoyed the conversation. Hopefully there will be more conversations. Finally, elohims doing this but sad it was not of their free will. Wondering if this is the new way and will it now be more frequent. I think people might be interested submitting their own questions to. Hope to see more direct conversations. God knows I never will..lol.

Yeah, I did some Q and A sessions previously, but it is difficult to time it right. When a God or any other entity connects to you, there is limited time for the conversation, as the link drains some of your own power. In order for two such vastly different entities (meaning a human and a God) to connect, across vast distances and dimensions, both sides need to put in considerable effort and energy.

In any case, if you want to submit some questions, I might be able to get some answers the next time I connect to the gods.
Old 18-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Yeah, I did some Q and A sessions previously, but it is difficult to time it right. When a God or any other entity connects to you, there is limited time for the conversation, as the link drains some of your own power. In order for two such vastly different entities (meaning a human and a God) to connect, across vast distances and dimensions, both sides need to put in considerable effort and energy.
Have you ever thought of putting this in book form. I will do so. Thanks

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-09-2021 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 23-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Master

So, since I have been conflating the Elohim with the Anunnaki for a while now, I have to step back a little and clarify a few things from a scholarly perspective.

It is true that the origin of the two words are identical, with both meaning either "Sky People" or "Children of the Sky God", carrying a double meaning.

However, Anunnaki, might have originally meant the Sons of Anu in generic terms, in later usage it came to mean those gods that were either on the earth or in the underworld, numbering 600 overall. The gods of heaven numbered 300 and were called the Igigi.

I am using the terms that are in common usage, in actual fact we know more about Sumerian pronunciation and phonetics now compared to when these terms were popularised, so different transliterations are now being used by scholars in the field.

In later usage, Anunnaki became the equivalent of the Biblical Watchers, and the gods of Heaven became the angels of heaven. This is probably why, in the previous channelling, by Enki, he confusingly referred to the Anunnaki as a separate group from the Elohim, somehow part of the same group, but a smaller circle within it. I now see why he did that.

I know these terms can be very confusing, but the more we discuss them, the more clarity we can get, which is a necessity with all the general confusion that is out there, not least because of people like Zecharia Sitchin or David Icke, who I don't believe acted in good faith, but were trying to push an agenda of their own when they brought these terms into the collective consciousness.
Old 23-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Have you ever thought of putting this in book form.
What a great idea!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
I have been encouraged to start a thread about the Elohim, to clear up some of the confusion about them and dispel some of the more sinister and persistent myths. I am in contact with the Elohim, and have been since December 2012, though I wasn’t fully aware of it at the time.
It is my opinion, based on experience, that if we approach spirituality with preconceived notions or ideas then those will shape the results of our efforts. This is why we sometimes hear a devout persons say "God spoke to me". It is, in my view, more efficient to remain disassociated and completely open. Then... what will happen? I think that if we can manage to leave our lower minds out of the equation the results will be more to the point regarding our spiritual selves. This statement is a little vague but I mean to say that for almost all of us it is our own souls that we first connect with. If we can do so without coloring the experience with expectations then so much the better. This is why I use the word "efficient" to describe the encounter.

In what you relate above there is clearly a story of a soul which is well known to you that is coming to help. They would not do this if you were less than emotionally prepared. Regardless of the explicit nature of the experience it will be thought that you are adequately prepared. They can see our auras and auras don't lie. They relate truth. So what to do? What comes next?

Interesting thread opener. I can relate to much of it although in my case it happened over a period of long years... marked, infrequently, by notable events. Good that you are at the age you are. You have time to develop what has begun.

Thanks... James (not Bartholomew)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-09-2021 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 04-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It is my opinion, based on experience, that if we approach spirituality with preconceived notions or ideas then those will shape the results of our efforts. This is why we sometimes hear a devout persons say "God spoke to me". It is, in my view, more efficient to remain disassociated and completely open.
Thanks James,

Sage advice as always.

Interesting thing about me is that I started out as a militant, bona fide antitheist with a real hatred and disdain for the Biblical God.

I never understood how atheists / antitheists square that circle. Either you hate God or he doesn't exist, it can't be both at the same time. My feeling is that they actually have hatred in their hearts towards God, so they look for rational arguments to justify it and end up in the atheist camp as a result. It is a nice little piece of self-deception.

In any case, the powers of Heaven knew very well that I wasn't overly fond of them (to put it mildly), so they gently and gradually guided me towards the truth. I was helped in particular by Enki and Inanna, and I initially assumed they were in opposition to the Biblical God, until they gradually revealed to me that they WERE the Biblical God, as part of the Elohim collective. This God we find so mysterious is both one God and Many, at the same time, which is very hard to wrap our heads around, but it does make some sense after a while.

People fighting over different gods, or different version of the same God is particularly stupid, because they share a consciousness in the end and they exist in a continuum, so none of them are actually fully separate beings, just different manifestations of the same ultimate God. That also applies to us BTW, once we wake up and realise our true nature.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-09-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 13-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Master

A channelled message from Inanna:

I am Inanna, In Heaven Queen

My grace I extend to those below

The Dove from me flows

My light the darkness fills

And I lift up those

That in the darkness dwell.

To me you shall apply

When the darkness overcomes you,

To you I shall extend my divine Grace

Which cools down the heat of hellfire

Provides relief like a balm

And healing like the watery deep.

Those, that suffer call me Mother divine,

In heaven I look after my children

And on earth I weep for them.

To the fold they shall return

When the time is right,

And of mortal existence

Their fill they’ve had.

For nothing lasts forever

And even I, the Goddess Divine

At the end of time, my existence will end,

Into the void I shall return

From Whence I came at the beginning of time.

In nothingness, there is everything,

All potential sparkles with unmanifest desire

To be, it yearns, to manifest it creates,

I am the creator who his will fulfils

Who becomes what is created.

In every blade of grass I am present

In every drop of water I sparkle,

In every grain of sand I maintain,

Through the power of Love,

This universe I in my lap hold.

Goddess of Love I am,

I control manifest desire

I am what it becomes through creation,

I fill the space that thus comes into being,

Manifesting all that is desirable and lovely,

Pleasing to the senses and fulfilling for the soul.

Have you had your fill of desires yet?

Have you manifested all that you have desired?

Are your senses now satisfied, your soul at peace?

If to heaven to return you wish, I am in your heart

I am the true desire that therein dwells,

The one that after Heaven longs.

In Heaven you will find what you have always longed for,

Your true desire will manifest,

Peace you will find and infinite Joy too,

If you are ready to take up your place

Amongst the heavenly hosts.

I am Inanna and if you call my name

I will appear for you, whether in your dreams

Or as the true being of light that I am,

But I have never left you,