Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
Patriciac

Yes it is good for you ..because a thought impacts on our mood I feel,
And if you feel good ..hey your happy and then sharing that happiness
multiplies the joy..its especially vital for those of us that are/ or have been in positions with a person that will knock every physical element of our appearance ( out of their own fear I think these days). For a person can make some-one feel beautiful.. handsome or ugly.. No matter how strong we are I believe this to be so.. Keep smiilng in that Mirror. Have you ever thought besides DNA we pick the body's we are born into ?

:)

quote: Yes, I have looked in a mirror and thought I looked good.

Old 20-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Master

And Yes, I have thought I meant something one way, but later wondered if I really did after all..

Its great to ponder the deeper thoughts of ourselves .. its gets a lot easier when we get closer to our own personal real truths and stand in them without fear..
Have you ever thought " hey this is a lesson in self awareness"

love and light to you
Old 20-03-2011, 10:40 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
SerquetAsa,

A rain shower sounds delightful..Id love to try that one. :)

Have you ever swam under a waterfall thinking it woud be like in the movies ...so I swam all delighted and happy at my pending moment under the falls..then .... ouch... ew .. double..ouch .. rotten it is... like hail stones pelting my body .

lol...waterfall not quite the same as a rain shower huh...ouch heeee owow...

I use to sit on a big rock by Toccoa Falls and sketch, it was great to be so close to feel the mist, but never ventured into the beast I did go to the top though and looked down that was preety awesome too.

Here have a look...not my vid but nice shots of the falls enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjG-Yq-8xV0
Old 21-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Nightowl

I thought .. just what I need after a really difficult day .. and so appreciated .. yr u tube post .. I was just going to try and relax and watch it .. but apparently my laptop needs upgrade to open it ? Only brought it a year ago.

thank you any way my friend
xo
Old 21-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
Have you ever been in a spiritual chat room and posted a message to someone who is struggling emotionally, only to find that your daughter had previously been using the computer to copy paste some of her super duper heavy metal music lyrics ... and that the mouse was still loaded up with her **** lol ...
Old 21-03-2011, 10:53 PM
blackfellawhitefella

i've had an urge to post this , everytime i see this thread ...and its finally got the better of me

and yep ..i've done it , :( ... and lol , it ain't pretty

have any of the boys , zippered up their jeans , catching a piece of their appendage in the process ?

Old 21-03-2011, 11:04 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Nightowl

I thought .. just what I need after a really difficult day .. and so appreciated .. yr u tube post .. I was just going to try and relax and watch it .. but apparently my laptop needs upgrade to open it ? Only brought it a year ago.

thank you any way my friend
xo

that's a shame here let see...

I thought I would at least share a pic and re post the link...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CC8Q9QEwCQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjG-Yq-8xV0
Old 24-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Master
Thanks Nightowl truly beautiful *hug*

B&W Fella... I have heard the cry of a man caught in his fly *ouch* *ouch*
Empathy there lol

Have u ever been to work all day and come home to discover you did not do fly ( zipper) up on yr work pants .. Thankgod for knickers lol

Actually have you ever had on nice knickers ..jocks..boxers etc gone shopping and stupid things give u a wedgy! So u try to discretely pluck material out ..lol ..bottom size got nothing to do with it ..people probadly think mmmm there goes a person with worms LOL LOL

Old 25-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
Have u ever accidentally broken something in a shop.. prayed no-one noticed .. got the guilt's .. found the manager .. prayed again u dont have to buy it .. Felt embarrassed as they are people listening to how you broke it.. figured out how much do u have in yr purse ???? Then felt a gush of relief .. when manager states " oh we all have accidents .. dont worry about it and plops it in bin "

That was yesterday
Old 25-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Master
Have you ever tried not to focus on boggie.. hanging out some-ones nose
as they are talking to you .. and your eyes just keep going there !
Have you ever said .." umm their is something hanging out your nose thought Id tell you .. And being nice said Oh I think its fluff" LOL