Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Master

Red , I remember the trams in Blackpool .
I'm sure they are still there .
Many cities keep saying they are bringing the trams back but so far it hasn't happened to my knowledge .
Old 03-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Master

Ahhh yeah good ol Blackpool. I remember going there as a kid just about every summer for a Sunday day out. Great fairground. Are the illuminations still going on. They were awesome for us kids.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ahhh yeah good ol Blackpool. I remember going there as a kid just about every summer for a Sunday day out. Great fairground. Are the illuminations still going on. They were awesome for us kids.
I only went a couple of times as a kid to see the illuminations but they were amazing. Miles and miles of them. It was magical for kids.
But we lived it the northeast so our days out were mainly brid and Cleethorpes cos we had family there !

As far as I know the illuminations are still going but not on as big of a scale .
Old 03-02-2024, 02:37 PM
Master

(shyly) im from america so i don't know a whole lot, and could you tell me what 'illuminations' are?
Old 03-02-2024, 02:40 PM
Master
[b] Happy Days when us kids work kids and they sort of kids had a childhood getting muddy and playing a muddy puddles I've got the scar to prove at a childhood
Plus so big then plus a chocolate bars were so big then now they're expensive and smaller
I remember when a Mars Bar was pretty pence was 20 pence and bigger and it is now for put a pound

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-02-2024, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
John, you must have had a death wish playing on the tracks putting your ear down to listen if a train is coming LOL...

Of course we never saw the danger and more importantly we were never told to stay off the tracks , it's almost as our parents wanted us to get run over by a train hahahaha.....
Happy carefree days .

My parents never knew about my train experiences. If they had known, I would not be able to sit down even now!

My thrill, was getting run over by the train. The tracks crossed a wide creek by a bridge. Under the bridge was a small room in which I would hide. It was such a thrill to be in that room when the train came and 'ran over me'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-02-2024, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
[b]
I remember when a Mars Bar was pretty pence was 20 pence and bigger and it is now for put a pound

I also remember the Mars Bars. They were big and cheap. Over time, they got smaller and more expensive. Today, some of the Mars Bars can be gulped down by me in 1 bite.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-02-2024, 04:56 PM
Master
[B few weeks ago I remember a few weeks ago I bought myself a claim egg for a treat a creme egg for a treat another small and it but now they are very small and expensive and hardly any cream in everything since we're getting small and smaller and expensive like the bills then another go down they get when we expensive
If I could go back in time I would buy the food then onto the layers by 2024 it'll be out a date
But remember when the Mars bars are big even the Milky ways are getting smaller
You buy a bag of crisp snow are you buy now as a butterfisher you're luckily if you get one Cris overberg you're looking if you get one crisp over bag

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-02-2024, 05:20 PM
Guide

Big John, I also walked over a railway track when I was around 12 or 13. I used to play down a large field that led to the track and it was quite a way from home. It was the norm for us kids who lived on the estate. Obviously now I know how much danger I was in!
Old 03-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Guide

I remember when chocolate bars were bigger and cheaper :(