Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM
SerquetAsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl

Have you ever taken a bath in a rain shower? Again my brother did bar of soap, undies and all!!!

YES!
When my ex and I were together, his parents owned this massive bit of land, (about 100 acres to be exact) and on many occasions, whereas it was soooooo empty and sooooo surrounded with Trees, I would go into the woods and take a rain shower shower, or when the pond filled up enough, I would go wading and bathing in it. It was fantastic, I always felt SO refreshed and energized. It was like walking out a completely different person, smiling, no worries.
I loved it.

Have you ever stared at someone in public so hard that they turn around and walk away; because you were trying to figure out where you know them from, or if you know them at all?
I haaaaaveeee haha. I freaked one guy out in a mall once, he ended up getting security to come talk to me.
I thought he was a good friend of mine that I hadn't seen in years, and couldn't place if it was him or not LOL
Old 06-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Sundialed

have you ever met a stranger in the street/park/wherever, of the opposite sex, ending the conversation with a buss? ;)
Old 07-03-2011, 05:58 AM
nightowl

SerquetAsa,
That sounds like a wonderful place. A rain shower,shower. is a great way to recharge life!

Yes, I have had people walk away from me because I was staring so hard wondering if I know them. It's kind of weird you get lost in your head trying so hard to recall the memories of this person, and forget it can look a little strange to the other person you are staring at. LOL

Symbiotic Self

Yes, I have experienced that buzz, cool feeling.

Have you ever been dived boomed by a bird? heheeeee...
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
SerquetAsa,
That sounds like a wonderful place. A rain shower,shower. is a great way to recharge life!

Yes, I have had people walk away from me because I was staring so hard wondering if I know them. It's kind of weird you get lost in your head trying so hard to recall the memories of this person, and forget it can look a little strange to the other person you are staring at. LOL

Symbiotic Self

Kinda, once I saw a baby bird all alone and
I went to help it. Turns out the baby bird was actually
learning to catch food or something because
when I went too close to it the mommy bird swooped at me
trying to protect the baby. It didn't hurt me but scared me
because I was so young lol.

Have you ever been on TV or radio?
Old 07-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
SerquetAsa,

Symbiotic Self

i meant buss as in playful kiss lol, all good tho
Old 07-03-2011, 08:14 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
i meant buss as in playful kiss lol, all good tho

Symbiotic, LOL on me heeheeeee...well at least I learned a new word!

Lovely,
I am glad the bird didn't get you I can't say the same for some of the cats I have had, they got beaned on the head many times by birds...hheheeee it is a sight to see.

You know I have never been on the tv or radio...
Old 20-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Master
SerquetAsa,

A rain shower sounds delightful..Id love to try that one. :)

Have you ever swam under a waterfall thinking it woud be like in the movies ...so I swam all delighted and happy at my pending moment under the falls..then .... ouch... ew .. double..ouch .. rotten it is... like hail stones pelting my body .
Old 20-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Master
Nightowl lol havent been dived bombed ..I have wound the car window up just before the **splat** .. birds I am sure fly around seeing who they can poop on ... its a game between birds I reckon lol
Old 20-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Master
Symbiotic Self
LOL thanks for defining buss =kiss.. I have been grabbed and suddenly kissed by a stranger ..

:)
Old 20-03-2011, 02:48 PM
patriciac

Yes, I have looked in a mirror and thought I looked good. I've even said it out loud--read somewhere it was good for you to do that.
And Yes, I have thought I meant something one way, but later wondered if I really did after all....