Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 31-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Alandra

They are already here and have been since the beginning. The Reptilians were the first, now the other Reticulans are also. Earth is a rich planet for them to harvest, so they do it covertly and in collaboration.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Felynx

Im not bashing anyone, but I abhor the idea that "reptilians are among us!". All of the evidence and videos looks like farce to me, so seeing people just on the belief bandwagon makes me thing that they believe in those kinds of videos where omg a news anchors eyes shifted for a second.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Sundialed

Credo Mutwa who is a Zulu shaman out of Africa has much to say about the reptilians. I use to dabble lightly but haven't for a few years. I would check him out to add a decent resource. I don't know what to make of it all, who knows.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
Far fetched with *any conviction*. Saying something as a fact even with cross referencing and reading a bunch of books doesnt necessarily make it right. And Im not going to read a bunch of books to try to prove you wrong. Im not even trying to prove you wrong. Its just you say things with too much certainty and not enough realism.

First of all its more like a dozen books and thousands of pages on the net, not that it matters one way or the other.

Reading this information to me was like reading something that was always inside me and that I already knew, the research just brought it into focus for me, that is why I kept researching because I knew there was more to learn than the questions that had already been answered.

The more I studied the more things made sense and started to fit together like a massive jigsaw puzzle, it definitely wasn't just the law of one material, that is only about a quarter the rest is metaphysics, quantum physics, cosmology, astrophysics, ancient history, spiritual awareness, channelling studies and much more.

I have not arrived at this point through blindness and gullibility, it has been quite an adventure
Old 01-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Im not bashing anyone, but I abhor the idea that "reptilians are among us!". All of the evidence and videos looks like farce to me, so seeing people just on the belief bandwagon makes me thing that they believe in those kinds of videos where omg a news anchors eyes shifted for a second.

The jury is out on this one for me as well, I feel there are people out there manipulating video to have the outcome seen.
The only one I have seen that I could not work out was video of a new born baby being held by a nurse that definitely fitted the so called profile of a reptilian, still i'm not sure on this one, I watched all the Credo Mutwa stuff but found it quit boring and repetitive
Old 01-09-2011, 06:47 AM
mattie

POV With Conviction Not An Issue

Quote:
Far fetched with *any conviction*. Saying something as a fact even with cross referencing and reading a bunch of books doesnt necessarily make it right. And Im not going to read a bunch of books to try to prove you wrong. Im not even trying to prove you wrong. Its just you say things with too much certainty and not enough realism.

Right accoring to whom? This is quite subjective. Many view this as right.

Just as you have the right to make whatever statement you want about others’ assessments, others also have the right to state their POV about things. One isn’t required to be hesitant or tentative about what they believe because others might not hold the same POV.

It is wondered why others stating their POV w/ conviction is an issue. If you don’t believe it, so what.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53 AM
mattie

Some Videos Are Absurd

Quote:

I'm not sure if this is the video you reference, but the video where the Fox newscaster was purported to be a reptile because the video broke up was ridiculous. This shows absolutely no knowledge about video transmission. While I got a chuckle out of it given what network it was & how they choose to approach the news, giving a very slanted approach that is anything but their slogan, fair & balanced, things such as this are the video equivalent of creative writing & should be viewed as such.

There is allot of fear-mongering going on, even by (especially by) those who are claiming to warn us about things. Discernment should be used at all times w/ all types of information.

Discernment-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=12105
Old 01-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Once we fully understand the 4 forces of the universe. Gravity, electromagnitism, strong force, and weak force will we be able to manipulate the laws to create a UFO of our own, unless we have already done so already amungt a minute class of people, in otherwords private engineer working with government .

The US has hundreds of anti-gravity craft, the Chinese, Indian and Russians also have them.

The US has had them since the 50's, they also have very large craft working in other solar systems doing mining exploration, they have already been to Mars, check out this clip where Gene Cernan has a couple of slips of the tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCc8e...CBC42947B53BAA

Check these links
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...Command01.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiUA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmJIh...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Pc2...eature=related

This one shows hundreds of ufo's (not ours)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjjft...eature=related

Last edited by Council Of Nine : 01-09-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:58 PM
joe 23

they are already here and the selvice to self ETs are of no real power, don't get me wrong the orion empire is very able at manipulating people but they stand no chance against the light of the cosmic central conciousness/the one infinate creator so try not to worry, even in these times where the darkness seems to be in control and yes the service to self entities (earth human or not) have power over a lot of information given to us but once you unlock the light inside yourself and become one with the cosmos these so called negative beings can have no real effect on you. The truly powerful negative ETs like the orion group will not try to kill you as they do not see the point of destroying a physical body as this will put you in closer contact with the light, instead they will manipulate you and deplete the life force or light energy inside you to give you that feeling of despair, worthlessness and fear, this serves a higher purpose to them than just murdering you
Old 11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Declared Insane

Wow interesting views

Very interesting views. The truth is that the universe or universes are inter-dimentional. So spirits and angels and all in-between are aliens! And it would be naive to believe that there are not carbon based aliens in our realm also. The truth is that we see the universe as empty but it is filled with life but we can't see them and possible some of them can't see us. As with all intelligent beings there are bad ones and good ones. The question should be will there culture be the same as ours? If that's true then hold onto your hats it's not going to be bumpy ride if they arrive. But it's more likely since they not human and not from our culture, they will have a different mode of actions and thinking, an interaction that we might not be able to communicate. It's the same when we believe our creator is judgmental and actually thinks like we do. We project our own ideologies onto other beings. Plus if I was a being from another planet and see how destructive humans are, I wouldn't wont anything to do with us either.