Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 19-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account

what kind of neighborhood are you in ? a close up view of todays' news, lol . I am glad there weren't any stray pellets flying in your direction.

I do like the different wood combination look on the front of the house ! Am I correct in my remembering, that this is the house you were also renovating the inside of ? or was that a different house ? difficult to keep up with all your different projects and ideas

you continue to amaze me !
I always have this sense of creative motivation after seeing your pictures, whether they are of your photoshop edits or your building projects.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-05-2012, 05:57 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
what kind of neighborhood are you in ? a close up view of todays' news, lol . I am glad there weren't any stray pellets flying in your direction.

I do like the different wood combination look on the front of the house ! Am I correct in my remembering, that this is the house you were also renovating the inside of ? or was that a different house ? difficult to keep up with all your different projects and ideas

you continue to amaze me !
I always have this sense of creative motivation after seeing your pictures, whether they are of your photoshop edits or your building projects.

Dream Angel xx

Thank You Dream Angel!

The neighborhood is normally benign... the guy doing the shooting was a truly disturbed druggy, and the guy who was shot was the father of a cop... the disturbed druggy hated cops, and focused on the guy who was shot as being part of that system.... a push and shove between the two had been going on for some time... it finally came to a head here recently... happily I wasn't part of the mix! :^)

And yes the home in the pictures is the same, we have that one and yet another in this small western town.. we decided to sell both of them and move to a more populated area... this all was a lot of fun... but it's time to move on..

And thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement... "doing" becomes an addictive habit when we're 'doing' with great abandon... the more we do, the better we get at getting things done... and all things are artful if we're open to the flow and the rhythms of artful living... Life becomes our art of continual expression... seamless with the ways that we are... :^)
Old 22-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Stephen

Quite the drama !

Somehow I had a feeling you would be selling the house and moving again you must confuse the poor postman with all your change of addresses, lol !

Quote:
"doing" becomes an addictive habit when we're 'doing' with great abandon... the more we do, the better we get at getting things done... and all things are artful if we're open to the flow and the rhythms of artful living... Life becomes our art of continual expression... seamless with the ways that we are... :^)
I like this. I always wanted to start a little book with my favorite sayings of yours !

Have a delightful day !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-05-2012, 06:49 PM
trappedinabody

love these pictures. you have some very nice ideas
Old 23-05-2012, 02:05 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Somehow I had a feeling you would be selling the house and moving again you must confuse the poor postman with all your change of addresses, lol !

Heeehee my wife was once talking with her mom as we were planning our next move and told her to only use pencil when adding our address to her list... the nice thing is that we're both into the motion, so it's not like one of us is dragging the other.... we rarely if ever take vacations... we just move to the place that we're interested in and slowly get to know it from the inside-out... kinda cool really...!
Old 23-05-2012, 02:06 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinabody
love these pictures. you have some very nice ideas

Thank You TIaB! :^)
Old 23-05-2012, 02:08 AM
StephenK

I was just playing around with a picture of some frost... toyed with texture, color and depth... :^)

Old 23-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, with those colors one would never have guessed that was originally a picture of frost ! Love your color choices.

Good idea on using pencil to keep up with your addresses, much better than red Xs all over the page. And with all that moving around it certainly helps keep the clutter factor down, no accumulation of unwanted/ unnecessary papers, etc. by staying in one place for years and years.

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Newfreedom9

Wow these are absolutely amazing! I have had so much fun looking at all your art today.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:36 PM
StephenK

Thank you Dream Angel and Newfreedom! :^)

And if you or anyone have a picture they want to post here to be worked on, please feel free to do so! I adore the challenge/the chance to experiment, so anything you want that's cries-out for a visual adventure I'd be most happy to bring it a smile! :^)