Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-03-2022, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
What was really interesting was hiking through the forest how strong the "presence" of things like trees, rivers, ponds and lakes was. To the mind it was expansively intoxicating.

Sounds so nice. I've been dealing with bad karma for like 6 months lol. Today a crow flew down and sat on a post on my left and looked me in the eye. I hope that means this "polishing" phase ends soon. Hopefully by summer or sooner.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
What was really interesting was hiking through the forest how strong the "presence" of things like trees, rivers, ponds and lakes was.
Was the "presence" of those things maya-an illusion or unreal to you?
Old 12-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
To simply find one thought that feels good,

in other words: just feel the love.
Old 12-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Of course, it is. Look inside any atom - then look at the atom next to it...
they appear to be something they are not. Bingo, Maya!
Good one, Miss H.

One's incorrect perspective of the atom creates the appearance or experience of what the atom is not.
Old 12-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm curious. Do you ever watch any of the videos in my replies?
I admit that I don't watch any of the videos you post because I have no want, need or desire to do so.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Was the "presence" of those things maya-an illusion or unreal to you?
That "presence" isn't physical. Not something that can be detected with sense organs. I could see them just like always, however there was something else much more powerful than sensory perception and that perception perceived everything the same, including my mind-body.

An analogy would be like being sightless one's entire life and then suddenly attaining sight. One's perception of reality would be vastly different even though reality itself hasn't changed one iota. What has changed is one's ability to perceive reality.

That "presence" is Awareness itself and I think it would be accurate to say it's Awareness being aware of Awareness through Maya. That's the subtle signal that's stepped on by the noise of mind. It's always there, self-evident and self-revealing. We just don't Realize It because of all the noise. It's like trying to hear someone whispering from across a crowded and boisterous auditorium. It's why all the Eastern traditions have a strong meditation component - reduce the noise of mind.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnaCK
in other words: just feel the love.
Love. Love is good. Love feels good. When I focus on love, I feel better. When I don't focus on love, I feel worse. Might aswell focus on love.
Love is good.

The more I focus on love, the more people around me experience love. I want everyone to experience love. So I might aswell focus on love. Maybe even untill everyone feels love. And maybe even longer. I don't know why I should ever stop focusing on love. God doesn't seem to be focusing on anything but love. god is so loving, that god even loves those who do not love. God is even able to maintain love in the absence of it. Without even a tiny effort. I guess love is very empowering. Rejuvinating and replenishing. Most of all it just feels really good and natural to my nature. It is very compatible with my true nature, love.

I guess it's compatible with everyone's nature. I'm glad that it is. Sometimes when I focus on love, it feels like I am taking off on an extra dimensional journey as my point of attraction clicks in with all of those co-operative components to love, which I'm always suprised they are so many that they appearantly are infinite infact. There seems to be no end to co-operative components to love in all places of all times and all times of all places. It feels love is truely omni dimensional, omni present, omni transcending, and on and on and on. There is really no end to love and that is a good thing, I guess we get to experience love forever more and more.

And it's so simple to focus on love. Much easier than meditating infact. And that is a good thing. That just means I get to experience more love.

Sometimes I think that everything is made out of love. That it is really the invulnerable indestructable core of everything that exists. And it's beautiful. The endless varieties of expressions of love is alwas so beautiful.

Love is so soothing and softening, it melts all resistance and hardship away. Love praises every being and always got their back. Love supports all.

Love never shies away from those who suffer.

Is it this way or that way? Love is ALL ways, your way.

The ever presence of love is the reason we feel bad when we think it is gone. The very eternal pain we feel when we think it is gone, is why love is always there. Reminding us, Hey! I'm NOT GONE! HELLOOOOOO!! This is the moment I am the most not gone of all moments! And it amps up the amplitude and we feel overwhelmed by it. And it says "Hello! I didn't go away, I just became MOOOORE FOR YOU! HELLOOO OVER HEEEERRRE! PEEKABOO!"
Did you think you didn't deserve to see the greater version of that which I am and always have been for you?

We are all the children of love. And love is the great parent of all things. It is the teacher of all teachers. And it is forever teaching new things for us to discover the evermoreness of love and the never ending expanse of it.

What good is it if one cannot understand the moreness of it? Trust and know that it is always there and that the very FACT that you THINK and WORRY that you might not be able to realise it, is the very reason why it is in that moment that you have realised the greater greatness of it, otherwise you would not even be able to worry that it was gone! Because you realise in that moment that it TRUELY CANNOT EVER GO AWAY. That is the whole point why worrying that it can go away feels so wrong, because in the very MOMENT of worrying about it, you have already realised the part of it that can never go away, that is omni present and eternal and never ending and ever expanding evermore here and now for you, with you, as you, through you, from you, to you. As you are evermore inseperable from it. And becoming more again and again and AGAIN NOW AND NOW AGAIN AND AGAIN. And this freedom of realising how it can be realised and how you are wanting to realise it because you are ready to realise the eternal nature of it. Otherwise you woulden't even want to.

, otherwise you woulden't even have any emotional relationship to it. You woulden't even feel anything if there was not even a possibility for you to even imagine the idea of it maybe being eternally ever expandingly present here and now for you to realise the evermoreness of it so naturally and effortlessly and so clearly and so knowingly and so endlessly and never endingly. And so joyfully and so freely. And so effortlessly. In the celebration of every single greater allowed realisation of it. Every single moment of your never ending existence, ceaselessly expanding right before you right here and now always for you every single moment beyond anything you have ever imagined it to be before. Again and again. Transcending ongoingly steadily. As you constantly keep feeling better and better, forever. As this is the only true nature of all that exists. Simply feeling better and expanding and becoming more. Feeling better, expanding and becoming more. Endless relief from the endless love that preceded its evermore here and now greater becoming. So naturally and so effortlessly and so eternally and infinitely at the core of all the infinite things that exists. As it is always steadily feeling better, expanding and becoming more. Feeling better, expanding and becoming more.

Love is good.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Master
QUOTE 227 EXCERPT:

Quote:
In other words Consciousness is non-local. It's everywhere and nowhere specific even though it appears to be.

That reminds me of the statement that my teacher's soul sister, Anandamayi Ma, made when she revealed herself:

"I AM the all pervading Reality".
Old 15-03-2022, 02:04 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
That reminds me of the statement that my teacher's soul sister, Anandamayi Ma, made when she revealed herself:

"I AM the all pervading Reality".
I missed the way it's expressed here the first time I watched this lecture and I like it. https://youtu.be/AwSb7mqx2I4?t=3101

There are thousands and millions of things in a dream. Is the dreamer one of those things? The dreamer may have a dream body playing a dream role, but the real dreamer who is lying on the bed and sleeping, is he or she part of that dream? No. He or she is the reality that is projecting that dream.
Old 15-03-2022, 04:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Good one, Miss H.

One's incorrect perspective of the atom creates the appearance or experience of what the atom is not.

The air around my arm is made of atoms. Then my arm is also made of atoms. The chair I am sitting on, atoms. I think this entire planet and everything on it, is just a field of atoms. "How can we be separate and one at the same time?!" Everything here, all one giant field of atoms!

Imagine having a super powerful microscope that can see atoms. Everything you look at, your finger, the banana, your dogs ear, the rug, dirt, air, the tree, everything, you zoom in and you see the same little tiny particles.