Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2018, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
I wonder if you could shed some light on this for me?

Dear Nathaniel,

The spherical form is a practical and useful tool employed by many beings. I personally use one to accommodate specific actions or intentions, or contain specific frequencies within a set perimeter. The spirit world use them to traverse other vibrational realities, such as physical density. Multidimensional beings use them to affect and influence localised energy and matter. Other life forms use them to project consciousness to another location, disrupt a static field or accelerate the observance of time within specific parameters.

If you are able to invoke it at will then it is likely to be something you have created through your sleep state or other state through other activity. You will know more by interacting with it and how it responds to your will.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Guide

Dear Neil,

Thank you for your response.

I don't believe different dimensions are separate from one another, yet there is a spectrum, or perhaps conceptually, a spherical spectrum, to avoid concepts of heirarchy, to dimensionality. I'm all for equality too. At the same time I don't think it's wise to blame so much on beings as you describe them. We have to take responsibility for the beliefs we choose and create.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
To me the spirit world "IS" the universe & also "IS" the soul universe...ONE & THE SAME PLACE...& THEY ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT PLACES. NOR ARE THEY IN DIFFERENT REALMS OR DIMENTIONS.

GOD, SOUL, SPIRIT, SPIRITUAL LANDS, FLESH & GALAXIES ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE ONE SAME DIMENTION, REALM, UNIVERSE.

Information that states that there are multi'verses or multi'realms/dimensions & of which are all invisible to each other, is a part of the DECEPTIVE ILLUSION designed by dark beings that have located themselves here to discretely & illicitly take advantage of the temptations of the flesh through earthlings.

The god entities designed & created the potential for our parents to create life in "their" essence (IN the image, but not in the essence, of God the entity)
The God entity supplies an identity'less soul..(BLANK SOUL), which can be assigned to any one of the UNTOLD GAZILLIONS of children that will be created by any set of parents.

At the very moment that LIFE is conceived by the parents, spiritual matter is forming simultaneously to create & shape "SOUL & EARTHLING" which are tethered together & are in the same location & in the same realm BUT the soul is enmeshed within the earthly flesh, because soul is less dence than flesh.
DNA is blue printed within soulself & soulself is also emanating out from it's self an image of the flesh & all three are enmeshed together & as i said they are all IN THE SAME DIMENTION/REALM.

THE UNIVERSE IS SO LARGE THAT IT CAN HOUSE THE PHYSICAL GALAXIES, THE SUMMERLANDS & THE HOLY KINGDOMS EVERTHING & WITHOUT ANY OF THEM INTRUDING ON OR BEING WITHIN EACH OTHER.

WHEN SPIRITUAL SOUL DEPARTS FROM THE FLESH, SPIRITUAL SOUL IS NOT IN A DIFFERENT REALM OR DIMENTION...WE DO NOT CROSS OVER INTO SPIRIT ...THERE IS ONLY THE PROCESS OF TRANSITIONING OUT OF & AWAY FROM THE FLESH.

There is never two lives of consciousness in one being/entity, there is only one, & it is the spiritual soulself.
The earthly flesh is only a "non conscious" vehical, & which is necessary for us to reside on earth & to be recognized via.

THE FLESH IS ONLY A SENSORY & COMPUTING UNIT FOR US TO INTERACT THROUGH, WHILST LIVING ON EARTH...IT IS NOT A FORM OF SENTIENCE...IT IS NOT INTELLIGENT...WE ARE NOT THE FLESH...THE FLESH IS JUST TETHERED TO US....WHEN I LOOK AT MY BODY, I KNOW THAT I AM NOT IT...I AM THE INVISIBLE "SOULSELF" & I ALSO EMANATE FROM MY INVISIBLE SELF, A SPIRITUAL BODY WHICH I ALSO CAN BE RECOGNIZED VIA, AFTER I HAVE BEEN SEPERATED/TRANSITIONED AWAY FROM THE FLESH.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO "SUB'CONSCIOUSNESS",
I AM A 100% CONSCIOUS BEING.
ANYTHING THAT RISES UP FROM WITHIN ME IS GENERATED FROM THE DARKENED UNLOVING BEINGS THAT HAVE DECIDED TO ATTACH TO ME, WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

I AM SOUL SELF...I DO NOT HAVE A HIGHER SELF..."OF ANY KIND ANYWHERE" WITHIN OR WITHOUT.....AS I PROGRESS IN LOVE & UNDERSTANDING, I THE SOULSELF BECOMES OF A HIGHER FORM OF INTELLIGENCE...BEFORE I HAD BEEN CREATED/CONCEIVED BY MY PARENTS I NEVER EXISTED, & SO I COULD NEVER HAVE MADE A SOUL CONTRACT WITH THE GOD ENTITY, NOR COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO DISCOVER MORE OF MYSELF.

THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND ONLY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS.
Old 22-12-2018, 06:20 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

What are your own feelings about your ruminations?
If you can formulate a question then you must already possess the answer.

Please allow me to answer this later. Yes, I have my theories.

Quote:

Give me an example of this in your desired context and I will explain it.

Right now it is in relation to jobs. The last three jobs I have held I have not enjoyed, the last two I did not like my boss - thought he was (unethical) in some manner/didn't respect him - both tried to get rid of me actively. Both times I resigned as a result (I also resigned from the first).

I'm a corporate person - now my resume is looking thin, and I worry what that means for me in a smaller city. But the commonality and "repeat experience" was the job and how it didn't turn out. The last one, almost for once :), I tried - I worked hard, acted with integrity, was loved and supported by many, and yet that didn't work out. It shocked me.

But the pattern here is the jobs not working out, when it is the job and livelihood I have been worried about. I am my family's breadwinner, and I feel badly that my spouse has to do so much already for me. To have my spouse worry, is something that hurts me inside deeply. I wished for a good happy life for my spouse, and I feel that I have failed, worry I will fail again (I know you have reminded me, most kindly, above - I will try to put this in action.)

Quote:
The only spiritual power is love. Not human love, but the energy which precedes life. Though it is not a form of power, it is a universal constant; the only true constant which exists everywhere and everywhen. All else changes, therefore is not a constant. Thus, only love is real.

Yes my teacher used to talk about "true love". Do you think, Spirit Guide Sparrow, that love is a term which can be misunderstood. True love is that love which knows that that which One sees is none other than Oneself. Is God. It is beautiful, is it not? Though I have tasted so little of that, I remember its beauty, its Love, its Beauty.

Quote:
All beings have access to this so-called power. What they do with it, or do not do with it, is their business. That which identifies itself as having power identifies itself as having need. For that which is most powerful has no need. That which has no need has everything to give. Prime Creator is the universal constant that gives life to everything.

Yes. I guess I was referring to a recent meditation experience (I haven't meditated for years) where I stood up from a sitting feeling strong, powerful, not in an arrogant way - just strong again. It felt nice. To smile again.

Quote:
Where would be the incorrect line of questioning. It does not occur in a specific place. This is so because it involves multiple places, and you could not accurately distinguish from where one ended and another began. As is the case for the boundaries of your universe.

More interestingly would be the question, when is the energy happening? It happens when you choose it to happen. You can only choose something which you accept to exist. So if you do not believe in yourself then your life will seldom change. Some cannot accept things I relay to even exist, and so cannot choose to experience it themselves.

My line of inquiry related to the circumstances I mentioned above - when something seems to repeat itself, I remember reading two people whom I respect say it relates to something that was in their inner world, and through meditation? they could locate it. I guess I wanted to know how to clear my inner blockages causing me (perceived) problems such as above.

As to when. Hm. I see. I have experienced things that were very out of the ordinary before, but that was when I was practicing with my teacher, whom showed me a lot of beauty and love. Those things manifested without intention - it just occurred. It was very interesting and I dare say beautiful.

I am wary of believing things, because don't/can't people will things into existence through belief? Spirits for example.

I don't know, I don't know too much about these things. As to the Spirit Guides and my teacher post above, well sure until I know for myself, wouldn't I be silly to believe, Spirit Guide Sparrow? But I guess I had hoped . I wouldn't have minded a little bit of encouragement, although you have kindly provided me a lot today.

It is very generous of you, Spirit Guide, to have exerted so much of your energy, time and precious resource to help me as you have. Thank you so much for that. Thank you very sincerely and very kindly for that. Thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow. I wish you all the best blessings and sincerest hopes for joy and love and Light to accompany you all ways in All Ways Always.

Namaste,

JL

PS. Yes I give in to ego and fear. I love you and all You whom Live in Light and Love and all that is Good and Fearless and True in this World and all Worlds. Thank you to You ALL. Thank you Thank you Thank You.

Bows head to ground.
Old 22-12-2018, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Would you please describe some examples of the exotic realms in the Spirit World which are beyond humanity’s Earthly experience? I’m not saying beyond the ability to express here, but what you have conveyed thus far about experiences in the Spirit World is not hard to imagine. Can you tell about places and experiences which would challenge my imagination to extend itself to such comprehension? For one example, those of a reality-bending nature?

Thanks,
Justin

Dear Sorai,

My friend, what would be the point of such a distraction from the life you presently underrate and exquisitely obviate?

Perhaps it would be more beneficial in your case to describe the exotic examples found closer to physical life. It is important for you to stay grounded and observant of the realm you now inhabit, and to explore merit where it is seldom sought. After all, you did not traverse trillions of miles to Earth simply to contemplate what it is like where you have just come from. There will be plenty of opportunity to explore those realms. My interactions here are not to endorse the substitution of physical living for spiritual yearning, or just to endlessly paint myself into some knowledgeable stereotype for the sake of simply being heard. I genuinely care about your well-being and perception of yourself, just not in a way you can accurately and fully appreciate at present.

In the spirit of this, I would ask you to name or describe to me ten aspects of physical life that represent deep inherent emotional value and beauty for you? These should be things which you have formed such a meaningful connection with, and which literally invoke tears of joy within your reflection of gratitude for their existence.

I extend one and all well wishes and a pleasant day.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-12-2018, 06:24 AM
janielee

You too Sparrow, take care, and thank you again for your extension of heart, body and mind to us here today.

Namaste,

JLee
Old 22-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you in heartfelt sense for your answer. After discussing my intention with my parents, I came to feel their feelings as important as mine and felt a big shift towards valuing this life. Your answer also shed further light. I felt my vibration increase.

As for this remaining query, how about we mix this up for a change and alter to have the same question but with regard to the physical world.

Also, your answer jives with this quote I noticed on the Facebook group "Allthingspossible":

"When looking at the bird in the tree from a distance where the eyes feel discomfort, clarity can come with the bird moving closer, or it can come with the eyes finding a way to focus differently.
They don’t have to behave differently in order for you to feel clarity."

I think I was so sick for so long, that I lost sight of what beauty this life can be. Thank you for helping me bring it back to myself.

Quote:
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Would you please describe some examples of the exotic realms in the Spirit World which are beyond humanity’s Earthly experience? I’m not saying beyond the ability to express here, but what you have conveyed thus far about experiences in the Spirit World is not hard to imagine. Can you tell about places and experiences which would challenge my imagination to extend itself to such comprehension? For one example, those of a reality-bending nature?

Thanks,
Justin
Old 22-12-2018, 06:47 AM
Guide

Well, now that we are on the same page:

Although I'm not prone to tears much since one of my surgeries--though I trust the cause is emotional--I will list ten things that inspire in me the feeling of welling up with tears, even if it is slight, as it is for me in the last few years:

1. My mother: She's very kind and loving, and thoughtful. She always tries to be understanding and there for us.
2. Trees
3. Art: The infinite wonders of creation at the fingertips of each being
4. Thought: The beginning and continuing extension of creation
6. Water: Nourishment, beauty, peace, memory
7. Qigong: Harmony with all, discovering one's self
8. My Father: Brilliant, Funny, Self-Sacrificing, Goes the Extra Mile at all Times
9. The Rest of my Family: What a Lovely Tribe
10. The Whole Earth: Now that's another one that would leave you still and awestruck for who knows how long?

Now that I am open to it, would you share about the depth and complexity of beauty and orchestration of sublime sentient design within a simple flower, as you put it? So far I am seeing some interesting patterns in vision, and realizing that the patterns which form the flower are forms of thought.

Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you in heartfelt sense for your answer. After discussing my intention with my parents, I came to feel their feelings as important as mine and felt a big shift towards valuing this life. Your answer also shed further light. I felt my vibration increase.

As for this remaining query, how about we mix this up for a change and alter to have the same question but with regard to the physical world.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Well, now that we are on the same page:

Although I'm not prone to tears much since one of my surgeries--though I trust the cause is emotional--I will list ten things that inspire in me the feeling of welling up with tears, even if it is slight, as it is for me in the last few years:

1. My mother: She's very kind and loving, and thoughtful. She always tries to be understanding and there for us.
2. Trees
3. Art: The infinite wonders of creation at the fingertips of each being
4. Thought: The beginning and continuing extension of creation
6. Water: Nourishment, beauty, peace, memory
7. Qigong: Harmony with all, discovering one's self
8. My Father: Brilliant, Funny, Self-Sacrificing, Goes the Extra Mile at all Times
9. The Rest of my Family: What a Lovely Tribe
10. The Whole Earth: Now that's another one that would leave you still and awestruck for who knows how long?

Now that I am open to it, would you share about the depth and complexity of beauty and orchestration of sublime sentient design within a simple flower, as you put it?

Sorai...hi there.

In the case OF sparrow NOT WANTING TO, or NOT BEING CAPABLE OF DESCRIBING TO YOU, THE WONDERS, BEAUTY & ABUNDANCE OF THE SUMMERLANDS OR THE HOLY KINGDOM. You yourself could imediately search for & download the most awesome channelings of the. "LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN" channeled from Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson, via Anthony Borgia, of earth.

Your questions are simply & politely asked, and are simple to explain from a person that has had even a small amount of experience in the summerlands (the lesser heavens).

& if a person living without the flesh, such as sparrow does, & has been following a path with a view towards becoming transformed into a christed being by the God entity, then that person could quite easily describe in detail the most unbelievable beauty & abundance within the holy kingdom, & the kinds of things that they do therein.

You & i may not be able to quite grasp the intensity of the beauty, but it could be explained by a resident therein just as it is so described within the channelings mentioned above.

Regards & smiles to you Sorai
Old 22-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Guide

So, to go beyond need we act more and more through love and let go of power. Please offer some examples of how this can play out.

Quote:
Dear janielee,

The only spiritual power is love. Not human love, but the energy which precedes life. Though it is not a form of power, it is a universal constant; the only true constant which exists everywhere and everywhen. All else changes, therefore is not a constant. Thus, only love is real.

All beings have access to this so-called power. What they do with it, or do not do with it, is their business. That which identifies itself as having power identifies itself as having need. For that which is most powerful has no need. That which has no need has everything to give. Prime Creator is the universal constant that gives life to everything.

-Sparrow
Old 22-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
To be more on the money, or to phrase it correctly.
We are not "our" spirit...we "are" spirit.
We are spiritual soul selves.

AND YES WE ONLY JUST HAVE TO HAVE A THOUGHT. OR AS YOU SAID...."WILL IT".

The earthly flesh & brain is not, an intelligent sentient entitiy, it is only a sensory & computing unit that desifers information from the physical. & then delivers it to us the intelligent conscious sentient soul self.
We then respond to the incoming information, & our responses are sent back to the fleshly form, in order for it to operate in the organic physical environment.
AND IT ALL HAPPENS IN SPLIT SECONDS..MOMENT BY MOMENT.

Convolution.....whether you agree or not, do you understand what i am conveying to you.
I do understand, Neil. Thank you for sharing your point of view. I don't think I am quite in a position to agree or not agree, as I don't have knowledge on the subject. All I have are questions, and knowledge is what I seek. I do hope I can personally discern between belief and knowledge, though.

Last edited by Convolution : 22-12-2018 at 09:18 PM.