Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-12-2018, 04:51 AM
janielee

I understand :)
Old 20-12-2018, 04:53 AM
Guide

My perspective on your first question is that it wouldn’t be exactly the same, but follow the same theme and route. As these are some of the themes Spirit is exploring in humanity, we are bound to have some very similar occurrences.

I’ll leave this next question on powers to Sparrow or others, as my knowledge of it is somewhat limited. But for starters, some unusual abilities do exist through cultivation of thought and energy mechanics, which is aided by meditative arts.

Physical state is just as real as Spirit state or others. To say it’s a manifestation is just like saying it’s a branch of the great tree of creation. If you liken creation to a tree, I would say you could call Creator the root, Spirit the trunk, and places like ours the branches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sparrow

I have another question (or 3)

Do you know why or how a person can experience (effectively) the same event or circumstance in life - different players, same scene/scenario?

Do you think there is such a thing as spiritual power - if there is a powerful (genuine) spiritual being, what would such a person be able to do in this human life?

You mentioned before there are things not known beyond the physical. If the physical is a manifestation, where is the real energy happening and playing?

With kind thanks for your time, energy and attention.

Namaste,

JL
Old 20-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sorai

I know your post is intended for Spirit Guide Sparrow. I just want to say that we are here for you too. Another perspective I have is how do you know the spiritual world is as exciting and true as others might say? The reality is (isn't it?) that no-one knows unless they truly know / experience it for themselves. So don't we just take some things on face value?

I'm not saying it's easy, dear friend, but I guess I am saying, we don't really know what the Spirit World is like, and if we are really ready for it. I don't know if what I'm saying is true either, but I guess I just want to say hello and hope you are doing well, happy holidays.

JL
How do we even know for sure that the spirit world/afterlife exists?
I'm not saying it doesn't. I just don't know that it does, but I really want to know (not believe).
Old 20-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
How do we even know for sure that the spirit world/afterlife exists?
I'm not saying it doesn't. I just don't know that it does, but I really want to know (not believe).

If a person has seen spiritual beings & spiritual things, then a person knows that the spiritual is a reality.

Everything of the physical, is made up of spiritual matter. "Us", the planets, the galaxies....EVERYTHIN IS.

Everything is located within the the spiritual. & without the spiritual, there would not exist the physical.

The earthly physical flesh, is not an aware nor conscious entity.
All intelligent conscious awareness, resides in the spiritual...(we are, invisible soul selves).

The earthly flesh body is a sensory unit & the brain is a computing unit to transform the electrical, chemical information from the sensory unit, into content that we the soul self can utilize.
When the brain has converted the incoming information, the information is then received by the soulself, via the spiritual interface between brain & soulself.
We the soul self then responds to the incoming information, & our responses are sent back via the spiritual interface to the brain & of which is then transformed by the brain into chemical & electrical energy that the flesh body can utilize.

& so it goes on...back & forth etc etc, from soulself to the flesh & back again, all happening in split seconds, moment by moment.

The soul magically generates a spiritual body, in the image of the flesh body, emanating it, so that our intelligent aware identity can be recognized through it.

The earth life is not an illusion, the earth life is very real, same as the life without the flesh is a reality.
This life "is" the greater reality...we do not live in a seperate physical dimention, to the spiritual dimention...in reality we are not humans....in reality we are soul beings, living on a planet, in a spiritual universe, connected to a flesh form.

The earth life is the spiritual life, & is just a begining to our life eternal.
Life could start in the spiritual summerlands, but it does not, because god deemed it only possible for us to create of spring of our own in an organic situation, example:- earth life.

God designed it, that for two people to create offspring in their very essence, they had to combine their Dna, organically. & then of course there is the pregnancy & the birth, all happening organically,...& so here we are, we start life on an organic planet, & which resides in the spiritual universe, etc etc etc.

The above is my knowledge, my understanding, for your considerations...regards Neil
Old 20-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
If a person has seen spiritual beings & spiritual things, then a person knows that the spiritual is a reality.

Everything of the physical, is made up of spiritual matter. "Us", the planets, the galaxies....EVERYTHIN IS.

Everything is located within the the spiritual. & without the spiritual, there would not exist the physical.

The earthly physical flesh, is not an aware nor conscious entity.
All intelligent conscious awareness, resides in the spiritual...(we are, invisible soul selves).

The earthly flesh body is a sensory unit & the brain is a computing unit to transform the electrical, chemical information from the sensory unit, into content that we the soul self can utilize.
When the brain has converted the incoming information, the information is then received by the soulself, via the spiritual interface between brain & soulself.
We the soul self then responds to the incoming information, & our responses are sent back via the spiritual interface to the brain & of which is then transformed by the brain into chemical & electrical energy that the flesh body can utilize.

& so it goes on...back & forth etc etc, from soulself to the flesh & back again, all happening in split seconds, moment by moment.

The soul magically generates a spiritual body, in the image of the flesh body, emanating it, so that our intelligent aware identity can be recognized through it.

The earth life is not an illusion, the earth life is very real, same as the life without the flesh is a reality.
This life "is" the greater reality...we do not live in a seperate physical dimention, to the spiritual dimention...in reality we are not humans....in reality we are soul beings, living on a planet, in a spiritual universe, connected to a flesh form.

The earth life is the spiritual life, & is just a begining to our life eternal.
Life could start in the spiritual summerlands, but it does not, because god deemed it only possible for us to create of spring of our own in an organic situation, example:- earth life.

God designed it, that for two people to create offspring in their very essence, they had to combine their Dna, organically. & then of course there is the pregnancy & the birth, all happening organically,...& so here we are, we start life on an organic planet, & which resides in the spiritual universe, etc etc etc.

The above is my knowledge, my understanding, for your considerations...regards Neil
Thank you Neil for your thoughts. I do think that one's senses cannot always be trusted. We have well documented illnesses that can create occasional hallucinations, be they visual or auditory.

Personally, I have experienced unusual things, but none of which could be attributed without shadow of doubt to survival of consciousness. The more people verify a phenomenon, the more objectively relevant it becomes. So how could the above be proven/validated?
With that said, of course anyone is open to believe whatever one chooses.
Old 20-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

*you are going to have to put effort into expanding the limits of your own experience through
commitment to self-development and consciousness development.

*commit yourself in finding them through self-determination.

*my unrelenting pursuit of genuine unbiased understanding.

*You must recreate your own truth and validate it through your own experience,

* if you would simply commit yourself in finding them through self-determination
Such wise words for all to follow...just wanted to accent them...since all the answers are inside!!
Yes! Determined, unrelenting effort, yes.

It so reminds me of the quote: *You can be as close to God as you want to...it depends on how
much time you want to put into it.

*Grassroots wisdom.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Guide

As an update, I asked my Spirit to let me have that self-determination, and it agreed to make that change.

I felt off kilter in a manner of speaking, and tried again to go to the spirit world. it didn’t work and i continued to feel not well in some way...I wanted something more...something...beyond.

I realized i had to reconnect with my Spirit. in trying to go to the Spirit World i had asked it for the self-determination to make that happen, but i had lost some connection with it. now, reconnecting, i feel better. I asked my spirit to work with me in cooperation, and that was granted. Now, I don’t feel in a hurry to get to the spirit World. The answer I’m receiving now is that it would be unloving to go...still trying to comprehend this difference in spirit’s and my perspective, but i can feel into it some so so far. I’d still wish to receive your insight, Sparrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

I've come to a new instance of the existential crossroads which I have brought forth to discuss with you in the past.

I see that I have made progress in that I now see equal value in this life and life in the Spirit World. I thoroughly enjoy and love this life and am happy here. For many months I was content to live life on Earth. I'm happy, not suffering, and carrying out fulfilling activities. Yet a desire to go to the Spirit World came up again. I know you do not support that path, and I'm not asking you this time how to go about it. Rather, I'm asking for your insight.

Since I'm happy and deeply connected with Spirit, why does this desire return?

You once said people in a similar frame of mind wished for something more, but were unaware of the true and full potential of physical state and human life. How so? I am aware that we can experience love, peace, and happiness here on Earth, and I routinely do. However, I desire the more fantastical capabilities of life in the Spirit world and being consciousness there, being immersed in it all. You could see from all the explorative questions I've asked before what kind of thing I'm referring to. How can I match those realities on Earth? Such as thoughts mapping ideas into reality instantly, or doing anything you an imagine? I don't want to live 50 or 60 more years on Earth (according to the average lifespan in my family) not living as I really want to.

You've said trying to depart by intention does not work for me because I am grounded by my investment in life here and connection to the Earth. So who can use the etheric cord detachment technique, then? Just people on the verge of death? You said we can do it anytime, so I don't understand yet.

I respect your wish not to involve in this endeavor, though it is confusing to me that in my first inquiry to you about it in a private message in 2012, you offered some info on it, and said that notwithstanding your encouragement to find new perspective, I have the right to explore all options open to my conscience. Is it just that that is as far as you could go with it, and on any further inquiry you had to point me in the other direction due to your feelings and perspective? If so, why the seeming shift in answers?

Also, you said that such intent must be carried out theough the highest love. What would that look like in this case? You said in that message that if such intention is not realized it has to be due to inherent desires anchoring me here. Would that be the basic will to live, or something more personal? I ask myself and hear just silence. Usually, contacting with my Spirit, this means the question does not match the situation, or the answer has some nature of nothingness.

When I attempt it, it ends up closing off aspects of my energy system. Is this because I am ungrounding myself?

You've said something akin to "Let the mind and soul serve the Spirit," so we are serving our Spirit's will to explore human life. I have no problem with that, except if the soul and mind have free will of their own, which differs from Spirit's will for them to stay on Earth, I believe self-determination must come into play an and allow the soul and mind to make their choice. Even if we are one being, if the parts have their own will then the overall being should respect and honor it. Isn't it so?

Thank you and as always, love,
Sorai

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 21-12-2018 at 05:15 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Knower
Hello Sparrow, I have a question for you if you don’t mind.

For the past few years I have been seeing an orb. It is perfectly spherical in shape and translucent (I don’t know if you have seen the film ‘The Wizard of Oz’ but it reminds me a lot of the good witch Glinda in her ‘orb’ form, although not as large).

It certainly seems to have an intelligence of it’s own, and moves with clear intent. Sometimes it appears spontaneously although it seems I can also ‘summon’ it, for lack of a better word, simply by willing it to appear. It may appear as an orb instantly and sometimes it appears as a tiny point of light before taking on it’s spherical form.

Nobody else can see it. This is quite difficult to describe but I know this orb isn’t taking form outside of myself, in physical reality. it’s more like there’s an extra film of reality preceding this physical reality and this is where it is manifesting.

If I try to focus on it it will usually move away to my periphery, although if I’m in a particularly relaxed state, say after meditating, it’s much easier to focus on it and it remains at the forefront of my awareness. When I’m in a deep state of meditation sometimes it will appear inside my forehead (if that makes sense) as a bright point of light, compete with a feeling of tingling pressure in that same area.

I have tried speaking to this orb, both verbally and with thought, but I’m still not sure what it is, or what it means, if anything at all.

I wonder if you could shed some light on this for me?

Thank you.

Last edited by Nathaniel : 21-12-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Thank you Neil for your thoughts. I do think that one's senses cannot always be trusted. We have well documented illnesses that can create occasional hallucinations, be they visual or auditory.

Personally, I have experienced unusual things, but none of which could be attributed without shadow of doubt to survival of consciousness. The more people verify a phenomenon, the more objectively relevant it becomes. So how could the above be proven/validated?
With that said, of course anyone is open to believe whatever one chooses.

Hello Convolution.

Proving the reality of spiritual life is the issue isn't it.
For persons like myself i do not need any more proof. But ten years ago i "believed" without proof, because i chose to believe what all of the people that i new back then were telling me, "because they said that they could experience things spiritual"

& their ability to inform me of certain things that they would normaly not be aware of, & of which only i new of.

I believe that once every earthling is without the flesh permanently, they will become aware that so many documented illnesses are created by dark beings, & "especially hallucinations, but you will have to wait for proof on this...
But it is my belief, because very dark spiritual beings have proven it to be a truth, by saying to me, what they are about to do, & sure enough it happens...VISSIONS/HALLUCINATIONS, DREAMS, PAIN, SHUTTING DOWN OF MY ENTIRE SELF FROM MIND BOGGLING FOGGINESS OF THE BRAIN & RIGHT ON UP TO THE POINT OF PASSING OUT & FALLING TO THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS.

BUT AS I SAY THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES, AND ARE ONLY FOR OTHER PERSONS TO PONDER....SMILES.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
As an update, I asked my Spirit to let me have that self-determination, and it agreed to make that change.

I felt off kilter in a manner of speaking, and tried again to go to the spirit world. it didn’t work and i continued to feel not well in some way...I wanted something more...something...beyond.

I realized i had to reconnect with my Spirit. in trying to go to the Spirit World i had asked it for the self-determination to make that happen, but i had lost some connection with it. now, reconnecting, i feel better. I asked my spirit to work with me in cooperation, and that was granted. Now, I don’t feel in a hurry to get to the spirit World. The answer I’m receiving now is that it would be unloving to go...still trying to comprehend this difference in spirit’s and my perspective, but i can feel into it some so so far. I’d still wish to receive your insight, Sparrow.
If you are your spirit, how can you ask it?
Don't you just have to will it?