Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 09-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Master
Boy, you're not letting any grass grow under your feet. I love the water drop transformation, especially.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
StephenK

Thank You Silvergirl! :^)

Much of my practice centers mainly around exploring diversity.

There are two distinct levels to develop when dancing among these images.. the first and most obvious is the technical proficiency,
while the second, and every bit as important, is the imaginative flexibility that one can discern and employ.

I'm finding that both are like a muscles that one continually exercises.. the technical end becomes more organic over time, and the imaginative aspects
more intuitive.

And lastly "relevance" between the two and then the audience they're addressing is also critical if not the primary concern.

These following were my taking a go at all three.

Each of these were complex edits involving a wide variety of images being squeezed into one. In the stage one for example, every individual element
was added separately. Much the same with the others. There's color matching, hue matching and elemental blending, that should one perfect,
then there's no end to what's visually possible! :^)

Old 09-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Master
Hey Stephen, that's some good fun 5hit!!!

I'd love to some some of that stuff on the side of buildings!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:12 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I'd love to some some of that stuff on the side of buildings!

Thanks Interesting! ... and "from your lips to gods ears" on my work making it into ads... :^) I'm not really shooting for that but if it
happens I wouldn't object!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:20 PM
StephenK

Here's another in regards to a series. A simple photo re-adapted to alternative possibilities...

Original

Alternative Realities

Old 11-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Master
oh my these are beautiful! ...and funny lol
Old 11-11-2011, 02:30 PM
StephenK

Thank You Sarian! :^)

This one was a fun little project. How to slide a picture from the ordinary into something with a bit of magical mystery...

Original

edited

Old 12-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Master
OMgosh, that's amazing! I love it!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Master
Now, where exactly do I get some of this Maryjane Lyncy from, lol...great work as usual Stephen.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:02 AM
StephenK

Thank you so much again Sarian!

And I'm sure just about any stock broker could set you up with this product Psyc! Based on watching the markets skyrocketing, crashing, skyrocketing
and crashing again one can easily assume that the folks steering this process are wasted! :^)

Here's another edit along those lines Sarian... I generally enjoy the fantasy edge so if it fits with an edit I'll playfully go in that direction! :^)

original

edited